this place is pretty large!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mo50cent&JZ
Oh shitz! KMC is big! there are forums fo almost anything here! is like a mall! there is music, movies, video games, dvds, rpgs! this place is a boom boom of everthang! btw im Chris and i just join today! i like it here!

peace out!

Lianslo
lol, welcome to KMC chris! smile

§pearhead
Chrise big grin hey

yea, but it's the people here that are the best ninja

Mo50cent&JZ
THERES EVEN A TV FOURM! I wanna B chillin here! big grin

Lianslo
lol, yes, its definately the cool ppl that make KMC what it is! smile

R@ven
cool ya .... i know.... laughing out loud welcome anyways big grin

Raven Guardia
WELCOME HOME!!!!!!!...or what will probably be your new home smile

R@ven
yes this forum will consume your body and soul big grin muhahahahaaha!!!!!

Vengeance
lol, well it might do that or just take away alot of your time. muhahahahaaha!!!!!

Dogbert
Wait til HockeyHorror sees your name; I'm sure he'll get a kick outta it laughing out loud
Welcome to the boards, and yea it is a big place; so make yourself comfortable smile

frodo_dude
yup the OTF is the best

m!$hA
talkin bout me again spear stick out tongue

Anoushka
eek!
NNOOOO!!!! GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!

or you'll end up like us - addicted and wasting our lives away in front of our screens!!!!!

laughing
this place is so addictive love

m!$hA
laughing so true...i tried to leave but look what happened....i came back!!

Clovie
welcome smile

*whispers*run away as long as you still can Jumpy

Anoushka
run off while your still free!!eek!
else you'll be like us - all panda-eyed from th lack of sleep due to KMC eek!

that rhymed!!

Darth Revan
don't listen to these fools... they do not know the true POWER OF THE DARK SIDE!!!!! evil face

Darth Revan
laughing out loud

Anoushka
smarti'm a budding poet now

Happy Dance rrruuunnn!!!!!!!

§pearhead
you might be ONE of the people I'm referring to ninja

m!$hA
eek! really? shifty well then!

Mo50cent&JZ
i cant get over da size of this site! Who owns this? is he a rich guy or somethin? this is the place 2 B! smile

Lianslo
i must second the warnings...if you don't leave now, you may never leave!!! you'll spend hours every night talking to ppl you'll learn to love, and never get to meet! but in all honesty...i wouldn't trade it for the world smile

leatherface12
Yeah man this place rules big grin So have fun smile

DyingDr3am3r
I dont know if he would be rich..... he isnt makin money off of the site. But I bet the makers of that hobby hotel or whatever its called game are pretty rich.

Mo50cent&JZ
i wish I could spend mo time here.

but I gots lots of homework 2 do.

Im in Summer school. it sucks. sad

DyingDr3am3r
thats why you do your homework during the school year. I almost lost credit in my classes because i get sick a lot though

m!$hA
yeah but youll end up asking people on kmc your homework questions for them to do for you.................well thats what i do anyways!!

yerssot
yes, you'll pick the extra-ordinary lazyness up in a jiffy roll eyes (sarcastic)

which reminds me, need help too big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.