zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

m!$hA
im really tyred and noones on kmc!!!! sooooo im going to tell you about my day.
my friend slept over last night, and today morning we set the alarm for 8:00 and went into the city at 9:00 to go to mcdonalds for breakfast....we walked around for a bit but nothing was open (and it was freezing) so we went home.....anyways one of my other friends called me and asked me to meet her in the city, so i was at home for an hour and a half until i left to go to the city again to meet my other friend.....we went to macca's for lunch and shoped around for a bit! she got a denim jacket and i got 3 pairs of g-strings (for only $11 alltogether eek! ), a belt and some credit for my phone. we saw a lot of people who we knew in the city so we talked to them and just as we were about to leave we saw my cousin, her boyfriend and my aunty, and i invited them over! so they came over for a coffe, then left, then we had tea and i came on kmc to find noone on.

Clovie
schmoll
i never considered myself as no1., tx for flattering mish.

m!$hA
babe i love you and you know it yes
its just coz hardly any people are on. and to tell you the truth...we dont talk as much as we used to sad sad sad sad
but i still love you!

Clovie
yea... you r right...confused
sowwie...
but i just sometimes feel like i have nothing to say erm

m!$hA
yeah i get that way too...but just know that ill ALWAYS love you!!

Clovie
i luv ya too mish smile
you r like my lil sis smile

m!$hA
happy really??? yay!!!

Clovie
big grin

shellie
big grin

frodo_dude
misha Im here!! eek!

Discos
No one was on KMC erm

Discos - wise upbig grin

m!$hA
disco - i like u!! (tho i hardly no u!!!)
frodo - u werent wen i was sad

Darth Revan
Howdy misha how's it goin'? cool

m!$hA
purdy good, u??

Darth Revan
Not too bad smile

I can't believe I'm awake at 7:30 when there's no school confused

m!$hA
woah.....hey r u in the same timezone of hokey???

anyways like i said, im off!
xxoo misha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.