whoa...(etm)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

neo2
i was just playing enter the matrix for pc, and when I was doing the training construct, I found a new room....but this wasn't in the console versions.......okay here it is.......when your in the long hallway with all the unopenable doors, do to the two red ones....now, ull see a silver one in the middle of those....stand there, and directly in across that door, is a supposed unopenable(silver door) walk through it and there are two games in there....this worked for PC ONLY....can u guys shed some light on this?

JKozzy
What games? blink

neo2
the first game is one where u have to collect rings on a rooftop before time runs out, (its the same rooftop where the smiths chase you), then theres a game where there is a building in front of you with opening windows with swat in them.....u have to shoot them before the windows close.......and in the room to access the games, there is a thick red door....which makes me hope......please be a burly brawl training program.....there is hope.....i was watching the making of the video game...and in the motion capture section, it showed WuPing's men doing motion capture.....one guy versus multiple people......and it wasn't for the movie

JKozzy
...did you ever get through the Red Door???? eek!eek!

AliasNeo15
this sounds friggin crazyeek!

neo2
no, i haven't gotten through it yet......collecting the rings is hard....

AliasNeo15
so u havnt beaten those games yet? geez, i think i want to get that game for pc. i really want to have the Neo skin, but the Xbox version is fine for nowthumb up

JKozzy
When ETM if $14 or $19 for PC, I'll get it. I have the PS2 version.. but hey why not a PC version? smile

AliasNeo15
smile thats wut im thinkin. why notthumb up

neo2
personally, i think the oc version is better.....the onyl problem with switching the skins is that it causes problems with the game, does anybody with pc know how to stop it from exiting to the desktop after switching the skins?

neo2
oh and for those who want the enter the matrix game, and have a DVD-ROM drive on their computer, get the DVD-ROM version, it takes less time to install and the graphics are better.

xeous
I deleted ETM before I beat it...Beating the Squiddies was impossible.

AliasNeo15
laughing out loudthat was my prob on Xbox

Metamorphisis
Squiddies were the easiest! It was the SWAT in the reactor that gave me problems I was about halfway through and kept dieing...but after a few days I got by it...

No I never found those rooms I spent all of 30 seconds in the training construct. I've also never screwed with skins either - I was more interested in movie footage... stick out tongue

Sounds interesting, maybe when I've got some time off I'll check it out...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.