Rupert Grint

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Padfoot15
I can't believe you guys!
You've got a fan tread for almost every star under the sun here, but none for the gorgeous and talented love Ruppie love!! (I know I'm biased, so sue me stick out tongue )

Anybody else out there adore him as much as I do?? love

All_For_Orlando
He's a gorgeous young man :P I love his hair now, how its all grown out.

SummerSunshine
hahaha he's alright i guess

punkyhermy
I ADORE RUPERT!HE IS THE BEST ACTOR AMONG THE HP TRIO! AND THE LEAST FAMOUS AND POPULAR !!!!!!IT IS SO UNFAIR!!!AND THE STUPID CUARON GAVE HIS LINES TO IDIOTIC MS WATSON!!!!

Padfoot15
I totaly agree with you, punkyhermy, as you already know! big grin

IluvTheodorC
I LUV RUPERT GRINT!!!!HE IS SOOOO HOT!!!!!And i heard hes really shy.he didnt even want to talk to the press without Emily there with him!!!awwww!!!its soooo adoralbe and cute!!!!<3

punkyhermy
Emma.NOT EMILY!
Rupert deserves better!!!ugh!!ugh!!I hate emma!

Padfoot15
I am watching CoS right now, and I just noticed that even in this movie Ron gets lines stolen of him!!! mad

Harry: He called her a ... well, I don't know what it means...
Hermy: *in a voice like she's about to start singing* He called me a mudblood. Mudblood's a really foul name for someone who is Muggleborn. (Bla bala bla) It not a term one usualy hears in civilized conversations.
(hagrid sais something I think)
Ron: It's disgusting

Now in the BOOK:
Harry: Malfoy called Hermione something - it must have been really bad, because everyone went wild.
RON: It was bad, Malfoy called her a mudblood, Hagrid - (then he spews more slugs)
Hagrid: He didn't!
Hermy: He did. BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT MEANS. I could tell it was really rude, of course...
Then RON goes on to explain what it means.

I hate Emma Watson and Steve Cloves!!!

SummerSunshine
is he shy now?? aaww hahha

punkyhermy
totally agreed!i can't say it enough times! mad

SummerSunshine
K I know who Emma Watson is but who is Steve Cloves??

punkyhermy
the scriptwriter.

IluvTheodorC
ooooooo ya i was wonderin the same thing!!

SummerSunshine
oh okay and why does he suck??? :s

IluvTheodorC
Bcuz!!he gave Rons lines away!!

Kella
Yeah...I love Ron Weasley...er...Rupert. He's hot. I love redheads. However...I'm a bit too old for him.

Padfoot15
Well I'm way to young for Dom Monaghan but that doesn't stop me! big grin
But this isn't the Dom thread...

SummerSunshine
Oooh I see!! LoL
Too bad for Ruper then! :s

IluvTheodorC
OMG!!i just watched the first HP movie last night and they look sooo small in that movie now!(compared to the 3rd one). Ron is still REALLY HOT though!!lol!

All_For_Orlando
"oh...muh mom made it.."

SummerSunshine
hahaha Ron has funny moments in the movies...!! that makes it great!

IluvTheodorC
i know!!Ron always has the best lines!!!

All_For_Orlando
True. I love in 2 when he was all scared and squeaked "Whats happening?"

IluvTheodorC
ya i think his voice was changing in that movie(i dk cuz i havent seen it in like a half a yr!)but it made the movie a whole lot better i think!

All_For_Orlando
No, actually it was said that from the first movie to the 2nd, Rupert's voice didnt change at all so the producer/or director had to teach Rupert to talk in a lower voice. So either it was just, that was what was supposed to happen in the movie, or he just squeaked..

IluvTheodorC
oh ok. sry but if u say ur nick name"all for orlando"it kinds sounds like "lets go comando"SRY!but i said ur name thing outloud and it sounds funny!no effense to u!

All_For_Orlando
I dont even understand you but okay, back to Rupert.
I think so far he looked the best in the 3rd movie over all, and i bet his looks will be just as great in the 4th.whee

I_love_rupert23
Is Rupert the Hottie or the Nottie? Hey ya'll love

I_love_rupert23
hi again well you all no i think he's THE HOTTIE and NEVER the nottie!! what do you think?? eek!

Jacob_Luver
A little hot I guess. But not really. And really nottie.

IluvTheodorC
ummm in that pic he looks nottie(WAIT wut do u mean by "nottie"like not hot or NOTTIE!)i mean not hot. but in other pica and in HP hes REALLY HOT!

All_For_Orlando
THis threads gonna get closed. we already have a rupert grint thread open

IluvTheodorC
i know i was thinkin the SAME thing!!

All_For_Orlando
smile

Kella
hottie...even if it does close...hottie

SummerSunshine
hahhaah yeh that part is funny!!!!!!!!

oh i just watched HP2 yesterday and that fella Lockhart just cracks me up!!! HAHAHAHA lmao
the way he speaks, what he says and the way he walks! omg its just hilarious! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

PippinTook
Yeah, same here stick out tongue

Oh, I just adore Rupert! He's, in my opinion, the best actor out of all the actors in the HP films. He's fantastic and so funny wink I wuv him. love Redheads are awesome.

IluvTheodorC
I compietly agree with u!!excpet for the "Yeah same here"thing.

BloomBabyGirl
nottie he looks like a carrrot that as mutated in to a human

IluvTheodorC
hahahahahahaha!!!!lol!!!my friend Joey looks like a carrot head too!!but that was mean.but halarious!!!!!I DO STILL THINK RUPERTS HOT!!!

<Tidus>
NOO EMMA WATSON THE HOTTEST!! IF SHE JUST MERRIED MEE!!!

http://hpmovie.variety.ru/photo_archive/hp_cast.jpg
http://www.gothamist.com/images/danielrademmawat.jpg
http://home.no.net/mallisa/emma_l.jpg
http://www.fanet.com.ar/harrypotter/Humor/_39071109_ron_harry_hermione2.jpg
http://www.mugglenet.com/images/hermione23l.jpg

<Tidus>
SHES SOO HOT IN THE LAST PIC!!

PippinTook
laughing out loud Yeah stick out tongue

All_For_Orlando
He's sexy alright eek!

All_For_Orlando
She stuffed her dress in the last pic to make her boobs bigger. And It disgusts me for you to even say those things about her you are 21 years old (so it says in your profile) and that is..OMG so so so sick..
And btw i dont really think anyone in here cares because this is ANOTHER Rupert Grint thread that is incredibly STILL open

IluvTheodorC
it does look like she stuffed doesnt it?

IluvTheodorC
ewwwwwwwwww!!i hate that movie!!(not that iv ever actually seen it but the previews looked DISTGUSTING!!!)and he DOESNT look hot or sexy in that pic!!!

All_For_Orlando
I know she did, cause her jaloppies is smaller than that!
I know, i was only kidding Theadore lol. This pic is sexy though..

PippinTook
Very sexy wink

All_For_Orlando
oh yea

SummerSunshine
I wouldnt call him hot or sexy or whatever lol
but i dont mind looking at him either to put it that way

All_For_Orlando
ic..

SummerSunshine
ya..

All_For_Orlando
I used to be obsessed with RG smile about a year and a half ago lol.

SummerSunshine
really?? hehehe

how come u aint anymore then?

All_For_Orlando
Orlando and all the other cast members of LOTR took over.

IluvTheodorC
LOL!!!Orlandos a lil TOO old for my taste!!

IluvTheodorC
I know i was obsest with RG b4 too!!that is B4 i saw Pay it Forward on TNT and like compietly fell inluv(u know wut i mean) with HJO!

All_For_Orlando
Ive always had a think for older men since i was 11..The oldest guy I like is Viggo Mortensen(45)

PippinTook
So? Billy's about 22 years older older than I am (I know, I know, I'm young), and I still love him. Age means nothing to me wink Same with Dom laughing out loud

Yeah, same here. I used to love Rupert a few years ago. But then I realized how sexy Billy and Dom were, and they took over wink But I still like Rupert, of course!

All_For_Orlando
Yeah thats my exact situation stick out tongue

SummerSunshine
HEHE Viggo laughing out loud I only like him in LOTR!! LOL

older men? What bout George Clooney?? no expression He's handsome!!

All_For_Orlando
ew.

SummerSunshine
lol no george i take it LOOL

Black Onyx
oh yeah baby sexay

All_For_Orlando
definatly! Lol, jk.

SummerSunshine
lalallaa

All_For_Orlando
yeah.

Aye-Chico
He is funny..
but thats it

All_For_Orlando
forr u lol.

Aye-Chico
yup

All_For_Orlando
smile

Joy2dWorld
Hey, I didnt know this... so glad I found this thread! So I'm now attaching nice piccies of Rupert here wheeee!

Joy2dWorld
Rupert with his dog Ruby...

Joy2dWorld

Joy2dWorld
Now I dont have a thing for arms, but I love it looking so "manly" (like the rest of him is) in this one... its weird I know, but hey... so tell me if he still doesnt have the right of claim to the title "hottie"

Joy2dWorld
But look at his eyes in that pic... dont you agree with me that... well, its just that... there's always this certain kind of... sadness... in them... most of the time... I wonder why... I dont understand, he's so mysterious...

Joy2dWorld
Alexa Vega (Spy Kids) Has A CRUSH On Rupert!

Spy Kids star Alexa Vega is CRUSHING on Rupert!

A member of Wandless Magic gave this below quote to Wandless Magic:

"I'm watching MTV right now and TRL is on. The guest star is Alexa Vega from those Spy Kids movies and they just asked her "If you could work with anybody, male or female, who'd you choose?" and I was expecting many answers, but when she said "Rupert Grint" my jaw dropped. I wasn't sure if I even heard her right! She said she has a crush on him and she got all flustered."

Aww! I saw her in Spy Kids 3 and I was like-- oh my God, she's all grown up! And... she's sexy! I like her, and I like her even more now-- she's got great taste!

I bet she likes Rupert not just for his looks-- she sees him like the way many girls see him-- he may not be as cute as Dan but I think he's sexier.. plus he's funny, shy, well-grounded/down-to-earth, not afraid to be himself. He's so real-- so human, no pretensions, no apprehensions, no gimmicks, no frills-- Rupert is all about being himself, just being himself.

I'm happy for Rupert-- I think they'd look cute together! *but starting to feel really jealous now!*

Attached is a pic of her...

Joy2dWorld

Joy2dWorld
More Rupert Grint! Here's what ImdB says about Rupert... these are the ones I found out only now heehee--

Rupert plays the guitar.. He likes all kinds of music, but his favourite is rap.

He attends an all boys-school in his hometown, and his favorite subject is Chemistry.

His favourite sport is football (soccer). His favorite actor is Jim Carrey (this I already know), and he likes movies like Shrek, Ace Ventura, and Dumb and Dumber.

Joy2dWorld
Oh, and dont forget the Rupert quotes--

On fame:

"Being famous is wicked, but it's better to be normal."

"All my brothers & sisters, and friends have really helped me. They make my life normal. I still have arguments with my brother. The little ones don't really understand. They just treat me like Rupert. Which is brilliant, really."

"Fans asking for my autograph is really weird. It's hard to get used to."

"It's really weird to get recognized & people call you 'Ron'."

"I've tried several disguises & stuff, but that doesn't work. I do get recognised sometimes, but it's cool."

"Things at home didn't change much. I still have to clean my own room!"

About the Ron Weasley action figures:
"Oh, they're scary. To think that people are going to be playing with you!"

On his character:

"When I read the books, I imagined that the family of Ron Weasley was my family. After reading the books, I knew the Weasleys inside out."

"I am the biggest Harry Potter fan, I even was before I knew there was going to be a film. I read all the books. The 4th one is amazing. It's scary. But I like all the books. You've got to read them all to get the complete Harry Potter experience. In the 3rd book I like all the bits about scabbers being an Animagus. And I like that Ron gets an owl."

Rupert would also like to play Malfoy!?:
"He's pretty nasty all times, and that would be quite fun. It would be cool to have the audience against me."

IluvTheodorC
thats weird!!wouldnt u feel a lil strange admiting to the world that u have a crush one a guy!!especially at that age. hmmm i ono

All_For_Orlando
hmm not really

PippinTook
I would admit to the world that I have a crush on Dom and Billy in a second! laughing out loud And I'm around her age....

IluvTheodorC
ohhh then nvm

All_For_Orlando
lol!

Joy2dWorld
I'm back! Okie-dokie, here's another one...

BloomBabyGirl
ha ha nice hair

Joy2dWorld
This is at the London PoA premiere... Rupert's fans dont look good, he needs more cute fans.. like me! big grin

All_For_Orlando
I love that hair on him, its sexy. Its the only way i like him mmmmm stick out tongue

Joy2dWorld
Well, some people do put more emphasis on "looks"...

Unfortunately, the most outstanding things about Rupert are not his looks--
* He is down-to-earth / well-grounded
* He has good sense of wit & humor
* He is a brilliant actor
* He is not afraid to be himself

OK, he also has a very nice smile-- its a kind of.. soft and gentle smile...

All_For_Orlando
nice pic! lmao

BloomBabyGirl
sure he has a nice smile but he has some shady hair do's

All_For_Orlando
aww I love it, im not really fond of red heads, but he has me beat on that. lol

PippinTook
I never used to like redheads til I saw that damn brilliant actor stick out tongue

All_For_Orlando
yeah same here!

PippinTook
laughing out loud

All_For_Orlando
love

Joy2dWorld
Have you already seen Rupert's siblings?

Here they are-- that's his one and only brother James.. and his 2 sisters (uh, I just dont have their names yet, but I'll come back for that).

I think he has 3 sisters, maybe the other one is too young to attend the premiere

All_For_Orlando
holy bug doodles, they look like him! He's sexier than his bro though. lol.

BloomBabyGirl
his brother n him look like they couldve played rons twins in HP

All_For_Orlando
yeah

PippinTook
Woah! We've actually stayed on topic this whole time! eek! Brilliant!

If Rupert's brother just died his hair red, they could have played as a young version of Fred and George Weasley stick out tongue

All_For_Orlando
that would be awesome too!

Joy2dWorld
Girls behind Rupert (whispering to each other): OMG, look at Rupert! Suddenly he's become soooo sexy.. *giggles* *sighs*

All_For_Orlando
or Ron actually stick out tongue

Joy2dWorld
Rupert: Are you a fan or a hater?!

All_For_Orlando
OMG LMAO! That'd be me!

PippinTook
laughing out loud I'd be right next to you, AFO stick out tongue That sounds kind of strange....You know what I mean smile

All_For_Orlando
big grin yay

BloomBabyGirl
smile...dont really know why im smiling tho...

All_For_Orlando
haha.

Princess Re
he's not really that good looking but people think he is

BloomBabyGirl
i kno! just cuz hes a stra...

All_For_Orlando
I didnt say he was.

Joy2dWorld
OK, here we go...

BloomBabyGirl
not hot no

Joy2dWorld
These are from the Japan PoA press con...

Joy2dWorld
Well, I think he's hott in pajamas... but this scene was deleted from PoA *shrug*

Joy2dWorld
Like I said, there's always a certain kind of sadness in his eyes... so I really like this one where it seems the sadness isnt there-- I love his "real" smile love

Joy2dWorld
here are some from the PoA-New York premiere

Joy2dWorld
I love New Yorkers! smile

Joy2dWorld
I wish I lived in New York sad

Joy2dWorld
WHY CANT I LIVE IN NEW YORK ! ! ! disgust

Joy2dWorld
why.. why.. why?!! wallbash

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
omg he is so cute.

Joy2dWorld
why oh why crybaby

Joy2dWorld
Iwont be able to get near him ever coz he's sooo faaar faaar awaaaay cry

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
awww big grin i love that

crazy4_rupert
cool, Joy2dWorld, u live in the philippines? im filipino big grin

anyhoo, im a friqqin HUGE RG fan!! i love that boy he's friqqin hott, talented, nice, shy, every good quality u cud ever want in a dude. i've never gotten the chance to meet him or anything cuz life hates me. but i can dream!! one day, i hope, ill meet him happy

if u want more pix n stuff on him visit rupertgrint.net

Joy2dWorld
You're filipino and you live in the states?! how kewl is that! dont tell me -- do you live in new york? i just wanna cry some more if you do!

I love his shyness and well-groundedness -- and his being so UNafraid to be himself -- he also seems to be a perfect gentleman. and he's such a good actor too. and he's sexy too.

and whenever the trio is interviewed, he always turns out to be the coolest one -- even without trying! he's a young man of very few words, but whenever he does (talk), he always talks sense.

hey, I post at rupertgrint.net! there's another one -- rupertgrint.org.. and I post at snitchseeker.com too! and hpana! I'm crazy about Rupert! ^_^

here's a nice pic of big brother Rupert-- I think its so sweet!

BloomBabyGirl
that pic is too vcute

Joy2dWorld
Hey, read this very interesting article about "Roo" --> Just Grint and Bear It! happy

Joy2dWorld
And did you know that Rupert's face is on a COIN ??

Well, now you do! happy

Joy2dWorld
Hey, I'm back with more!

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Love love love the hair

sorrow
who's hair? :/

Joy2dWorld
Dan Radcliffe: Uh, that would be Rupert's hair-- sorrow smile

Joy2dWorld
BTW, here's another photo... his arrival in Japan (airport)

sorrow
wokaay.. got that !! wink he looks more innocent that way.. :P

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
*pouts* I want his autograph

Joy2dWorld
whoa... someone's buff! Just look at the arms! Been going to the gym Rupey?

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Holy Crap...is that even real? They prolly changed that HP3 pic to make him look bigger cause i certainly dont remember him being that big. If its real, GO RUPY!

Joy2dWorld
gotta love that smile!

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Have to!

Joy2dWorld
This is really funny OnLy_FoR_OrLi -- we're the only 2 people talkin here! Do you really like Rupey too?

I like Orlando Bloom too.. I mean, who doesnt?! He's the "real" gorgeous guy -- truly truly handsome! I like him as Legolas, and I saw him in Pirates of the Caribbean and Troy too.

But he already has a big following, he doesnt need me anymore, he's got a hoard of female fans... so I'll just stick with my Rupert, my ickle Rupeykins, he needs me more smile

Thanx so much OnLy_FoR_OrLi -- you're the nicest!

And goodluck to his royal hott-ness-- Orlando Bloom!

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
big grin
I completely understand, and Rupert has me as a fan "not so much as big" but a really good fan, I support his swell acting skills, as well as looks.
yvw

Joy2dWorld
happy

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
smile

Joy2dWorld
You know, the first actor I became a fan of was Tom Hanks.. I'm not that old but I first saw him in "Splash" on TV years after it was released in theaters-- yeah, it was that 'mermaid' movie (I love mermaids).

I started renting his old movies like The Money Pit, re-runs of Bosom Buddies on homevideo, and fell in love with him in "Big" -- all my friends thought he was only good for laffs and that I'm crazy, coz he's too old and all of them go for other (younger) Toms-- Tom Cruises and the likes.

But I told them I see a very good actor in Tom Hanks, one that can do all kinds of films, not just comedies, but dramas too. Now look at him-- one of those who got the most Best Actor awards at the Oscars! And not just for funny movies but serious films like Forrest Gump, Philadelphia, etc.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>