New Photos [Spoiler]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
I have found a new Mace Windu pic at Entertainment Weekly's web-site.
http://i.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/020227/165956__star_l.jpg

Julie
Does he always look so tense?

Nice pic.....BTW

LanceWindu
He's a member of the Council he has to be stern.

ToMacco
I see the battle droids are back *sigh* sad

LanceWindu
But just think, there's going to be Super-Battle Droids. Let's just let the other droids stay.

Julie
It's ok.......watching a few battle droids get cut to pieces won't detract much from the enjoyment smile

Captain REX
This is probably during the fight with Jango (thank you Ratcat for the Scene by Scene)

Julie
What makes you say that.....the bolt that is striking the lightsaber????

yerssot
strange composition of the colors of Windu and the background

Captain REX
I think it's during the fight with Jango because Mace does his thing in the box with Nute, Dooku, Poggle, and Jango, starts the fight with Jango, and fights droids and creatures in the arena at the same time as he fights with Jango.

queeq
Looks nice. Background looks like motion.

Julie
I don't think I'll try to figure out when this takes place...I'll just say it's nice and move on with my life.

Captain REX
Jango fight.

jedi212guy
What do people have against battle droids?

ToMacco
The battle droids were corney.

Not only did the Jedi waste them, they were so easliy killed by lazer fire.

"Viceroy, your occupation here has ended." And then she kills like four droids.roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

jedi212guy
Well, true, but they would be ok body guards here.

yerssot
they needed those to get the slice'n dice going on

ToMacco
I guess Mace has a purple lightsabre, too.

Julie
Purple's an ok color, but personally I think that blue's much nicer....but hey I guess it doesn't matter much...as long as the lightsaber works wink

ToMacco
I wish I had a lightsabre. sad

yerssot
it's confirmed for a long time he has a purple one

LanceWindu
Yes it has. And if you notcie in Making Episode 2 Part 10, Sammy even asks for a purple blade.

yerssot
you don't have to watch it THAT close

LanceWindu
There was a little segment where he asks for it. I wasn't watching it real close.

yerssot
you see it very clearly

LanceWindu
Everybody was saying that his sabre was purple anyways. A long time ago too.

Julie
So have we all finally accepted this as fact?

yerssot
no, they THOUGHT it was purple, it was only later accepted

Julie
confused It is accepted now though isn't it????

yerssot
yes

mah
purple lightsabre...now I would want that

Julie
Purple's ok.........lightsabers are great....yeah I guess purple lightsaber would be cool
*hands mah a purple lighsaber*

mah
wow, thanks!

Julie
No problem....I just took it form the dead guy over there wink ....j/k I made it myself with a pretty purple gem big grin

yerssot
Even gems are EU, it's usefull to point out that the color of the gems are no indication of the color!

Julie
spoil sport roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
just being correct

Viseus
I saw an interview with Samuel L. Jackson on a talkshow, and he said that he decided himself that he wanted a *special* lightsabre, with a purple blade, so he kept bitching about it until Lucas said yes. Well, that's what he said, it's possible he wasn't being entirely accurate.

LanceWindu
Some dude I was talking with yesterday said that Yoda's blade is white. Is that true? I thought it was green or yellow.

Captain REX
White, yeah right! (Hey, I'm a poet and I didn't even know it!)

Green or yellow is most likely. Matches the wrinkled and green Jedi Master well.

yerssot
http://www.swmovies.net/episode-ii/news/200203/#020313,1350,00127

Check that out!!!!

yerssot
Well, in case the pics had to go down (and the servers were soooo slow!!!). Here is an .exe file (it's the same as a zip, so no worries, also no virusworries, my scanner is up-to-date)

This are the best pictures that were in those 65 selection.

Using a mirrorsite, instead of my real one, in case they close it down

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.