Lotr: Extended Versions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BingaBonga
I see that this isn't a very active place, but does anyone own any of the Extended Versions of the three movies? I have Two Towers, but none of the others.

Dr. Strangelove
I have Extended cuts of Fellowship and Two Towers. The extended one for ROTK is coming out in December.

BingaBonga
Really? That long? I can't wait.

Dr. Strangelove
Yeah it was supposed to come out at the same time as the others, but it was delayed.

All_For_Orlando
ROTK EE comes out in November smile

Général Grievou
No in December because the cast and crew members are inalienable to the interviews.

Willo
Do you think they will bring the Extended version of all three films in a box set, cos I have been holding back buying them individually because I have a hunch they will.

Général Grievou
May be but a box set wih all three EE with more features will be available in 2006 or 2007.

SlipknoT
I have TTT extended but no others

sblomiexisxsexy
i have FOTR and i LOVE it! its so FUNNY! at least the parts with the cast, are. but its what inpired my to go into movies! it made it sound soo fun!

jeffer_wrote
i have FOTR and TTT on Special Platinum EE...the ones with the Argonath and Gollum...that the one you were referring to?

Shadow_King
have both EE

Greenleaf_luver
I thought at the official website that it said that the ROTk EE comes out in november not december

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.