One post to rule them all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Zero
OMG Johnny Depp !!! all men should wear eyeliner I'm learning to speak elvish who is hotter Orlando Bloom or Sean Bean & who would win a fight between Spider-Man and Darth Vader why did they change things in the third Harry Potter film I wish I was at Hogwarts I'd date Ron/Hermione Quentin Tarantino rules all please explain what that uber-deep thing Neo said in the matrix meant (I hope they make Neo not dead and make matrix 4 that would kick ass) please post any pictures you have of elves/pirates/wizards/chicks in tight tops bending over what's the film with the most blood in it you ever saw OMG! OMG! OMG!

Blind-Enemy
ok... confused

BingaBonga
I don't think this belongs here...no expression

§pearhead
you're cool

SeptemberRain
im soooo scared right now

Blind-Enemy
I dont even know what I'm thinking right now... confused

LilKitty
You know what would look great on Johny Depp?? Me naughty

Silver Stardust
What the f**k?

silver_tears
OMG okay if anything Brad Pitt is so much hotter he like totally beats Johhny Depp at least in my opinion then you have to ask yourself who's hotter Brad Pitt or Orlando Bloom I say Brad Pitt because I've seen him fully naked and I must say I'm impressed not to mention the fact that in Troy Orland Bloom was oh so sexxeh in his outfits of nothing when he was with Helen although she was really ugly and guess what Orlando Bloom is English and Brad Pitt is not so like omg who's hotter now I still have to say Brad Pitt although Paul Walker has his moments!!

All_For_Orlando
Thread needs to be REPORTED! lol

BingaBonga
laughing out loud I woudn't mind having one of them on me... shifty

Mr Zero
Please stay on topic and stop hijacking my thread.

§pearhead
Btw...Darth Vader would kick Spidey's ass mad

Serious Hiker
People everywhere always tell me that I look just like Brad Pitt when I'm naked. erm

Silver Stardust
#1 - what exactly is this thread about?
#2 - it's called the Off-topic forum for good reason.

silver_tears
no expression well then

Serious Hiker
Want to see a pic?naughty

Mr Zero
OMG Girlfriend like but Paul Walker isn't an actor like Brad and Orlando and plus Orlando is mine so you can't have him except in that new dumb movie with the thing about that other thing and anyway i heard paul walker is like soooooo gay and anyway I still have to say that out of the 3 of Paul Walker and OoOooOooOOrlando and Brad the one I choose is Keanu.

BingaBonga
Good point.

Mr Zero
People tell me that when i'm naked I look like brad pitt's discarded empty clothing.

silver_tears
omg you are so like kidding me Keanu Reeves is so few months ago hello the matrix is so over get on with your life girlfriend and another thing Paul Walker is not gay cause if he is I am going to shut myself up in my room and act all needy and attention whorish so people would know the pain of losing someone I never had or never could have I am going to mope around and get daddy to buy me expensive things and then I'll be able to win Paul Walker back while you drool over Keanu!

Mr Zero
Good point!

LilKitty
Its a off topic forum, hense ''off-topic'' and i can do whatever i please! diva Alright?

silver_tears
Maybe if I ever need to claw my eyes out droolio

BingaBonga
Good Point stick out tongue

Mr Zero
Where have you been? in a coma? I am so over Keanu now.

LilKitty
laughing out loud

Sista droolio You crack me up...

Mr Zero
I love it when people use the word hence - it's a vastly underused word.

Also it's spelled "hence".

BingaBonga
Lil, did I ever mention that I love your avy?

silver_tears
I try droolio

silver_tears
meoaw the claws are out ninja

Mr Zero
OMG! OMG! OMG! I can't breathe i'm so excited!!! Did you hear???
OMG
OMG! It was just on television! OMG....

I forget what it was but OMG! AMAZING!!!!!

BingaBonga
what?

LilKitty
Thanks BB wink

Many people do!! stick out tongue Even the person who is on the avvy.

Mr Zero
what?

LilKitty
cool not really...his one bad move and...well you know what happens.

Serious Hiker
I'll take that as a yes. Here is a pic I took of myself this morning after getting out of the shower.

BingaBonga
huh

silver_tears
*claws her eyes out* 1eye

Mr Zero
I have no idea what this post means - hence this question-mark - ?

LilKitty
laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

LilKitty
If you do any of the following

bashing + trolling + bad behaiviour = banned.

happy

Mr Zero
Silvertears - fave movie starts list. TOP of the list...TOP mind. Not second but TOP.

KEANU!

You fool no -one with your vicious "pining for someone you never had" lies. Watch your keanu stealin' back gf, thats all I'm sayin'.

Serious Hiker
I'll take that as a yes. Here is a pic I took of myself this morning after getting out of the shower.

Mr Zero
Are you kidding? This thread is me trying to blend in.

LilKitty
Alrighty! I have no problem with you, just dont give me attitude for no reason. happy

All is well.

silver_tears
If I wanted Keanu I wouldn't have to steal him, he would come looking for me ! smokin' mhm mhm

Serious Hiker
I'll take that as a yes. Here is a pic I took of me this morning after I got out of the shower and dryed my hair.

VENOMfan
Mr. Kilmer?

Discos
that guy is so hardcore.......like only 21 and overs hardcore

Serious Hiker
Oooops. embarrasment

Mr Zero
You failed to see that my "stay on topic" jibe to you made NO sense given the inane drivel of my first post and lack of any real thread topic: In my universe it was a pithy comment on the way people posting new repetitive off topic fan-drool often whine about their pointless threads going "off topic".

Apparently however by the time it reached you it just looked like i was giving you "attitude" - hence your understandable irritation with me I meant nothing personal by it tho; sorry you took it that way.

My repeated subtle use of the word "hence" in all my recent posts to you tho - THATS a different matter. thats me being a TOTAL DICK.

Serious Hiker
laughing out loud

LilKitty
And you failed to see that I havent even read the first post when i replied!

I saw first two words i think....in fact, i might go read it now...

And I dont have attitue, just personality you (and some other) cant handle. diva

mhm mhm!

silver_tears
Least you're honest happy

Mr Zero
O. M. G.

Ok.. breathe....

First (like you care) you totaly made me cry.

Second - I don't think YOU have much hope with Mr Reeves as he's super gay.

I win, and for your information i'm not listening to your lies anymore.

LilKitty
happy given him a point for that.

Darth Revan
Keanu Reeves isn't gay roll eyes (sarcastic)

He dated Carrie-Anne Moss for like a year roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sexy Texy
That's pretty funny! laughing out loud

silver_tears
Like omg you are such a biatch all I ever wanted was that sexy man beast Paul Walker, and then you come in here all like "omg he's gay" and now I'm all like omg that ***** needs to die, and then you're all like well I like Keanu anyways and I'm all like nuh uh *collapses from exhaustion*

LilKitty
Are you serious???? eek! He dated Carrie Ann Moss...i never knew that..messed

Darth Revan
yes

Mr Zero
That would be the also gay Carrie-Anne Moss ?

Actually - that's pretty hot. Pass the kleenex.

silver_tears
Umm is she not married stick out tongue

Darth Revan
She is now--but this was right after the original Matrix, before that happened wink

I would post a link to the site where I read that but I forgot where it was erm

Mr Zero
Shes married AND dating Keanu AND gay?

What a ****. Anyone have her email address?

Darth Revan
no expression

did you even read the post? It says the following:

meaning, she dated Keanu Reeves, then broke up with him, THEN got married

Mr Zero
Sorry - I'm still not quite getting it?

Can you maybe post the information in French?

Serious Hiker
Jonny Depp dated that Moss chick as well. I think Keanu got sloppy seconds. big grin

Mr Zero
Depp dated Swamp Thing? Now I'm utterly lost.

Serious Hiker
Yeah, but super skinny chicks are hot!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.