Obsessions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DyingDr3am3r
Does anyone remember Sailor Moon I watched that show for 3 years and then they canceled it. I didnt even get to see all of the episodes. They also had those movies. I was obsessed with it.

Was anyone else obsessed with it/is obsessed with it? Talk about your other obsessions. No celebrity obsessions pleaseerm

DyingDr3am3r
There are 3 movies:

1) Sailor Moon R Movie: The Promise of the Rose
2) Sailor Moon S Movie: Hearts in Ice
3) Sailor Moon Super S Movie: Black Dream Hole

I didnt like the second one all that much. My fav was Black Dream Hole.

TheFreedom
My sister was obsessed with it and still was until recently. It was sad, because sailor moon quickly gets old.
There were a lot of things that copied the idea of sailor moon, even one that is so far away from being anything sailor moon copied sailor moon. That would be "Legend Of Dragoon" where a character named Shana goes through a transformation similar to those that the females in sailor moon have to go through.

I was never obsessed, heck, I never watched it past 10 episodes or so.

Silver Stardust
2 words: anime forum. There's a Sailormoon thread there, check it out.

On that note, I LOVE Sailormoon, my favorite anime ever. Except I refuse to watch it dubbed in English so it didn't bother me too much that it's not on anymore.

Darth Revan
1. Star Wars
2. The Matrix
3. Music

Silver Stardust
yes on all three of those for me, too.

§pearhead
I'm obsessed with, ah...I dunno. I like music, and Star Wars is pretty cool, and StarCraft blink but I don't think they're obsessions

beaujay1
i used to be obsessed w/ johnny depp...........now i don't see why i liked him so much..........guess i grew out of it.....

Darth Revan
cool

Star Wars has to be my biggest obsession though... I've been obsessed with it since I was like four years old geek

Silver Stardust
Didn't even see it until I was 12...but it's been my favorite movies since yes Star Wars is awesome.

DyingDr3am3r
Sailor Moon R (season 1) was pretty boring at times. It would lag on about the same stories. (Conflicts between darian and serena) I never saw the full version. Isnt that only in japanese? I wouldnt be able to stand watching it in another language. Plus it took so long to introduce everyone. It was kind of like an information season. But seasons 2 and 3 were a lot better. happy

Silver Stardust
Sailormoon R IS season 2 yes and I just couldn't stand the horrible American voices, all the editing, and the crappy changed names, so I'll only watch it in Japanese with English subtitles.

DyingDr3am3r
Happy Dance <<<---- haha that is so weird

DyingDr3am3r
what was season 1 called

Silver Stardust
It's just called Sailormoon.

DyingDr3am3r
thats stupid

Silver Stardust
I suggest you read the manga, it's FAR better than the anime yes

DyingDr3am3r
I remember one day I came home from school and it was supposed to be the first episode of sailormoon which i hadnt seen yet. And it was raining outside. I usually go in the house through the garage with the little box that opens the garage. BUT THE POWER WAS OUT. I was stuck in the rain. I ran to my friends house down the street and stayed there until someone got home. And I made my friend watch Sailor Moon with me lol.

DyingDr3am3r
Happy Dance .......heh

DyingDr3am3r
Happy Dance HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA ITS SO FUNNY

DyingDr3am3r
hoooo hoooo this is hilarious i cant stop laughing!!!

DyingDr3am3r

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DyingDr3am3r
oh yeah i almost forgot someone HELP me How do you put in pictures in a post?

PearBearz #1
i wuz obsessed with Ranma 1/2 eek! big grin

Dr. Gonzo
my biggest obsessions....

1.Drawing
2.Movies (The crow & Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas)
3.Music

PearBearz #1
^ agree w/ last 2
used 2 b obsessed with drawing and reading and writing and sum internet sites like neopets....cokemusic... embarrasment
latest obbession: YOU! i mean...er.....KMC big grin *has been obsesed w/ KMC since march stick out tongue*

DyingDr3am3r
i was obsessed with...... oh man NEOPETS

does anyone remember that game?
www.neopets.com

In 7th grade everyone loved that game we played it in web design class.

Lydia
neopets just came out in NZ last year!!! laughing

DyingDr3am3r
are you kidding me?!?! they came out here in 2001 or around that time

PearBearz #1
lol yea neopets has been here for quite sum tyme confused
yea i remeber neopets lol my siblings still are obsessed with it....kinda they r obsesssed with runescape and star craft and toontown blink i dont go on neopets cuz i wuz hacked and they got my banned sad embarrasment

DyingDr3am3r
lol wow sorry. how about those toys at like burger king or mcdonalds is neopets like the new thing with the younger kids now?

PearBearz #1
i think so erm i dunno

DyingDr3am3r
ill ask my neice lol

PearBearz #1
lol id ask my siblings but there sleeping stick out tongue

DyingDr3am3r
my siblings are old and one is still livin at the house.... how embarassing

R@ven
I get obsessed with anything i get attatched to.. but rarely do i stay attached for a very long time smile

DyingDr3am3r
i dont obsess a lot

PearBearz #1
lol all my siblings are younger than me

DyingDr3am3r
i pity you

RagingSilent
ok, im definitely obsessed with drawinglove....i am gunna start sum sorta career related to art....big grin..

DyingDr3am3r
how long have you been drawing?

RagingSilent
since i was about 7smile....im 16 nowbunny

DyingDr3am3r
thats cool Im 15 - 7 months

Korri
i am not obsessed angel

Aini
singing

Korri
^ nice

DyingDr3am3r
wth

Discos
am obsessed with stockings and nurses

Korri
messed

MichaelMyerscoo
I am obsessed with Spiderman, Michael Myers, Freddy Krueger, and tie- die t-shirts. Oh yeah and Weird Al Yankovic music. And Sherlock Holmes.

PearBearz #1
i love singing big grin and dancing stick out tongue

TheRealistKilla
im obsessed with chicks with big boobs and a matching a$s

Jacob_Luver
I am obbsessed with Jacob Smith and Acting.

Jacob_Luver
And Theodore Chester

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.