Fav. Store????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

beaujay1
my b-day is coming up, and all i want is clothes.......btw i'm into preppy clothes (so please don't bash me if you're a punk or whatever, i only wear clothes that i like and that are comfortable) so i like hollister and american eagle...most of it is pretty cheap too. wink rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

Sexy Texy
AE makes me itch!

I really like Express

beaujay1
oh shoot we have a shopping thread already well anyone can close this if they want.......

silver_tears
AE is alright I suppose smile

silver_tears
Buy a bigger size doll! smokin'

Sexy Texy
You biatch! mad

I dont think so Ms. Layne Bryant! diva

Discos
erm,

cheapest play to buy anything nowadays is online yes

silver_tears
Is the extra weight affecting the ability to spell luv, it's Lane Bryant! winkiss
And no wonder you won't post another pic, don't wanna lose the pathetic fans you have! smokin'

Sexy Texy
yes

silver_tears
well at least you're honest blink

Sexy Texy
I look better than ever, tanner, more highlights and I've totally beefed up my pecks! smokin'

silver_tears
Keep talking doll cakes, I won't believe it till I see it cool

Sexy Texy
Talk to the hand! diva

silver_tears
Must be the most used part on your body! Tied in first with something else anyways! winkiss

Real
Express, DKNY...yeah thats about it...

Raven Guardia
I love the DEB shop! they have the coolest, hottest, most up to date clothes...I just love it.

Real
up to date doesnt mean much... i hate fads...id rather go style than trendy

Raven Guardia
no, but seriously if you live near a DEB shop and your a girl go there! you'll love it they have tons of styles...punk,preppy,almost any type

DyingDr3am3r
American Eagle

moonwalker741
aeropostale!!! yeh!!!

DyingDr3am3r
hmmmm i also like ..... ok its not really a store but I LOVE CINNABON

Smiling_Sadly
i like good will....and hot topic....or something that is cheap...cuz i dont own a lot of money...so i cant buy good clothing...j/k no but seriously....closedeyes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.