I will miss her

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rabid Tiger
My sis is moving out to go to college in august and she is starting to pack up her stuff into cardboard boxes. she is going to scottland, so i wont get to see her for a long time. maybe it is just me, but i feel like all those memories, good and bad, are just being stuffed away, to collect dust. It doesn't feel right. sad

Discos
ah dont feel that way,

there are holidays are there not, but sooner or later we must part with our siblings.

§pearhead
Having no siblings, I don't know what that's like no

Rabid Tiger
I guess you are right discos

Silver Stardust
Being as I'm the one who'll be leaving, can't say I know how that feels either. I will feel bad for leaving my siblings and I'll miss them, but on the other hand it'll be nice to be away from them. But I'm not going away for college until next year (staying local for the first year).

You're an only child, Jeremy?

§pearhead
That I am ninja

Silver Stardust
Lucky...I've got four younger siblings blink

Rabid Tiger
I am the youngest child in my family

Raven Guardia
I am too sad

PearBearz #1
ive got 5 younger siblings erm and then i have my dad so its like im taking care of 6 blink no expression

They all do nuthing around the house *sigh*

DyingDr3am3r
my brother went away to college and i was like yes i can sneek people over. and then he came back and wont leave

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.