happy 4th of july

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carlo-ragnarok-
nice fire works they go..

blowupblowupblowup

lets party..

blowupblowupblowup

carlo-ragnarok-
party some more

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Chelsea23
BOREDOM!!! omg, I am doing nothing at all today, urg!

shellie
happy 4th of july to all .

moonwalker741
happy 4ofJ ppl! Happy Dance cool

Chelsea23
nevermind, i am doing something tonight big grin

GABRIEL05
I only celebrate june-teenth wink

Jury
4th of July .. is the Philippine-American Friendship Day big grin

DyingDr3am3r
4th of july is stupid. I only celebrate for these reasons. Cause its only good for two things.

1) fireworks
2) parties

Rabid Tiger
4th of july is awsome! you get to wear red white and blue, and tape barbies and ketchup packages to fire crackers and watch the barbies die, and not to mention bar b q s

DyingDr3am3r
yeah but its good for just that - not american pride

Rabid Tiger
why not?

DyingDr3am3r
because american pride is stupid and pointless and a waste

Rabid Tiger
i do not agree, if we did not have american pride, do you think you would have the right to be on this chat room, and live in the us and do all of that? it is not pointless

Real
dyingdreamer...ur jus way to pessimistic...why'd u even register?

DyingDr3am3r
cause i have almost no life just like all of you roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rabid Tiger
i agree

Rabid Tiger
i have a life, i just go on here at night. when there is nothin to do

Real
i ono...i got a pretty big life...and american pride (even tho im canadian)

DyingDr3am3r
most people sleep at night and i dont think ive heard of a canadien with american pride

Mr Zero
DO you even KNOW what you are supposed to be "celebrating" on the 4th?

(and no - dashing to look it up on GOOGLE doesn't count.)

Rabid Tiger
well, obviously, you don't even have american pride, and btw, i sleep, i just stay up late, so i can sleep in

DyingDr3am3r
lol

Real
who me? the freakin signing of the declaration of independence...although technically not everyone signed it until august...
and oh yeah, the declaration was more of a petition to the rest of the world to condemn the king of england...and went on and on about how crappy he was...and i dont know about you dyingdreamer...but as a canadian living in america i see a hell of a lot more americans not giving a shit about their country than the canadians i know who celebrate 4th of july as if it was their own holiday

DyingDr3am3r
well thankyou mr president

Rabid Tiger
you know, dying dreamer, there is alot more to the us than just laws, and freedom, it sounds like you are ungrateful for all that people have done for people like you, who don't give a shit.

Real
never claimed to be him...wouldnt WANT to be called him...hey, EFF YOU!!! THATS A FREAKIN INSULT! DO YOU KNOW WHO OUR PRESIDENT IS!?

Mr Zero
The Declaration of Independence - or to give it it's subtitle: "9 out of 13 colonies dont want to pay taxes anymore"

"assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them."

Um..YEAH! Wooo! Celebrate! Holiday! Read that line again John, It gave me a headache....

"all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

YEAH! Woooo! if you are real quiet you can hear them chanting that from the cells in camp X-Ray!

DyingDr3am3r
omg lol

Rabid Tiger
look, just cuz we got a sucky pres, doesn't mean we have to hate the troops, or the country. i don't think what bush is doing is right either

Mr Zero
You dont have a president, you have a crook placed in power after he lost an election. the whole world knows it and weeps.

DyingDr3am3r
wait so england people hate our president too?!?!? YES IT ISNT JUST US

Real
yup...but i still like america...

DyingDr3am3r
hiccup

Real
u drunk? drunk

DyingDr3am3r
lol hey it is party night isnt it?

Real
its not even 9 o'clock yet...

Rabid Tiger
you are partying on the computer??

Mr Zero
Well I wouldn't say "hate" - but many of us are sad to see such a rich and proud nation built on noble principles and with a high percentage of it's population being very progressive in it's thinking sliding slowly down the crapper.

Real
usaflag

Rabid Tiger
we will pick back up.......eventualy, we always do

DyingDr3am3r
huh?

Real
John Kerry will save us...hopefullywar

Rabid Tiger
to be honest, i don't know if john kerry, will be very good either.

Real
better'n bush...not that thats sayin much

DyingDr3am3r
lmao <<agrees

Real
now im hungry...later all

Rabid Tiger
i agree, very much so

Mr Zero
Kerry cant win. nader will split the left vote again like last time - americans dont seem to understand about regional tactical voting. You have another bush term on the way.

You may as well get drunk.

Happy 4th.

Rabid Tiger
yes, yes, yes too bad i am under 21, and there is no way for me to get ahold of any alchahol

DyingDr3am3r
i dont care much who wins. got too much to think about

Rabid Tiger
i care, its just that no matter what i think its not gonna change anything, because i can't vote. and my parents are biost that texans are always right no matter what, and they love bush. it sucks

DyingDr3am3r
yeah sorry man

Mr Zero
You 'mericans really cant buy alcohol till you are 21 right? You can vote and screw and join the army and get married and have kids but you have to do it sober.

Weird.

Hell *I'M* the one who should be celebrating your Independence.

Rabid Tiger
lol amen to that!

DyingDr3am3r
lol i really dont get the whole cant drink til youre 21 cept for many teens are just really stupid. but why should you celebrate our independence?

Mr Zero
Well - if the USA and the Uk hadn't parted ways I get the feeling that these days we here in Disneyland Europe, sorry - i mean Britain might be nothing more than a Mini-USA with the same scary draconian laws.

DyingDr3am3r
what you dont think they would just hush up the people all that time? then we would just have your government instead of stupid presidents like bush.

Mr Zero
Our Gov' is hardly any better - in any case it's people that make a country what it is, not the dumb jerk figurehead. The Trouble with the USA (it seems to me) is it's so damn big that the idea of national identity gets lost, or mixed up or something....

anyway its making me head hurt.

whats the anime angel figure in your sig?

Smiling_Sadly
welp, texans rock, and i cut my knee...i was shooting these lil fire works at my friends and they were shooting them bak, and one went right into my hair and i ducked and slide on my knees down a hill of grass..so it hurt like hell, but i managed to get in a few good hits myself! i hit my sister in the ankel with one and my friend in the bak of the head, singed her hair! oops...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.