Gambit vs. Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vu_Quang
52 card pick up anyone. i sure Gambit he has ten decks on hand at any given moment but screw the cards i can see gambit grabbing that mane of fur around sabertooth's neck and going out in on suicidal move that would char sabertooth past any healing factor.

but the tooth, you can't handle the tooth. chuck a car at the baton rogue boy and you get to witness a helluv an explosion for the death of loverboy.

so already from my senerios i have the score at gambit 1 sabertooth 2.

or one draw one victory.
what do you guys think?

Arachnoidfreak
Wait, with all the X-men comics ever made, this fight hasn't happened already?

papablkbear
i give this fight to sabertooth. based on his speed and fighting ability

bardock
sabertooth slices up the cajun faster than you can say crawdad. thank u . for the spellcheck i dont speak cajun.

papablkbear
I think you meant crawdad

VENOMfan
da da t'sssssssssssssss

Im going with Creed

vu_Quang
i think the winner would matter more depending on the setting. i'm sure there's been tthis fight but i doubt it was one on one. gambit had some opportunity to do his part and then i can see wolvie jumping in. but what if gambit had too fight him without an escape route ?

like a scarred cat backed in a corner he would surprise even the tooth i bet. tooth's been burned severly before but if gambit has to he can figure out a way to get an "inefective" sleeper hold around the cat just charging up his clothes more and more. and he says once hee starts he can't stop.

can you imagine a scene at the beach with a bunch of rocks around? charge em up and use that great aim to lodge a rock down sbertooth's throat.

who?-kid
Sabretooth all the way. He's a tough, ferocious, fast, experienced killing machine who likes the use his razorsharp claws. He's difficult to hurt too with his healing ability.

Gambit only has these cool red eyes. Oh yeah, and this "amazing" power to charge up and blow up... things.

Bojangles
no way could gambit win

Arachnoidfreak
Can Gambit charge anything, or only inanimate objects?

IRTMU-Dragon
Gambit shoots firey playing cards and sticks and stuff... Sabretooth has super human strength, has more than enough ferocity, and is an expert tracker. Not mention super sharp claws, and super human durability. Add in healing, and well... gambit looses...Sabretooth would slice up that card player like a pig in a blanket...
Wait.. what?

Arachnoidfreak
Gambit doesn't just have his power, which is charging objects with kinetic energy, but he also carries around the bo staff, with which he is quite good with. I'm pulling for gambit, cuz i hate Sabretooth. Sabretooth does have a good chance though.

IRTMU-Dragon
I hate sabretooth also, hes stupid and a dumb incarnation of the hulk. Hed still win though, cause of his ferocity and determination of a stupid animal.

SnakeEyes
I believe that Sabertooth would beat Gambit, as cool as he is. Cuz Sabertooth is much like Wolverine with the Healing factor and stuff, and we all know that Wolvie could beat Gambit Right?

vu_Quang
yeh in those words i say you're absolutly right. i'm convinced out of ten fights i say gambit could win possibly two.

sabertooth has jumped out of a force feild that had enough power to stop a "bull elephant" and sizzled a bit and smoked. and he still had that evil grin on his face.

*of course that's right before he looked up and saw, you guessed it Logan. good comic episode. *

SnakeEyes
lol, Logan vs. Sabertooth fights are awesome
Do gritty and fierce, good stuff, with blood and gore!

Spawnie
I think Sabertooth has also uncharted healing factor, so a major plus for him. He is experienced in fighting and he is quite agile.
Gambit is obviously weaker in strength, but also a good fighter and agile.

I immagine that Sabertooth would get hurt yeah, but not enough to kill him. That bastard can burn and still be coming at ya, so I don't really know if Gambit could make it without a proper setting of circumstances.

SnakeEyes
Sabertooth wins this one. I mean, he has been stabbed in the head by Wolvie before and survived, also i have a comic where he was lit on fire and kept on fighting with full force. Like Spawnie said. Plus the fighting experience, strength, agility, and healing factor are all major advantages.

Jason Wyngarde
now that i think about gambit will win

Mane
Sabretooth stick out tongue

Alpha Centauri
Backing Sabretooth for this one.

-AC

Mane
yeah me too. not only because he would win, but i have a personal hatred for Remy miffed

SnakeEyes
why do u hate gambit??!!?!?! he is awesome.
Bt yes, Creed would win

muffin man
Gambit He has enough cards

DarkCrawler
This happened once, and Gambit won.

But Sabretooth had his claws and teeth disabled and he was tired because he had just beaten some killer robots.

Sabretooth mauls Gambit and runs away, because X-Men will find Gambit's severed head and go after him.

muffin man
I guess you don't like Gambit

DarkCrawler
No. I don't like him very much. I think he is annoying.

muffin man
well I think he's cool and can kick anyones ass

long pig
gambit is the opposite of cool...which is weird cuz thatd make him warm...wait
he just annoys me...some romance novel reject with superhuman charming powers! woo...wtf?? hes a skinny lil punk..i detest the fact you like him..how??? hes a superhero fer 12 year ol lil girls...the comic equivalent to nick carter...bah!
how is sabertooth a hulk rip-off?
oh yea...saber would murder the lil priss and eat his spicey intrails!
down with gambit!

long pig
time for a new sig!

juggernaut74
I have to go with Victor on this one. Gambit is cool but Victor is a killer and would take it to Gambit in a vicious manner.

muffin man
Gambit cool cause He has a long jacket and because he does everything with style

Mainstream
Yeah...Gambit the coolest Xman since Iceman...well I think Gambit is cooler..it's just that Iceman is cool because he's made of Ice and all.

Zahit
Sabretooth would make Cajun-style dish out of Gambit and proudly
serve him as an entree at Emeril's Restaurant down in 'Nawlins.

Mainstream
Agreed they'd brawled before and it wasn't pretty for the pretty boy Cajun..but just because Gambit has been beaten by Sabretooth don't mean Gambit can't beat Sabretooth

C1nd3r
Gambit is ****ing cool.. except his pink vest.. he's a theif, red eyes, nice coat, has sickening bo staff combat, nice name.. uh.. throws cards at you(??).. hrm.. well hes still cool..

long pig
dont forget his super charming power c1nd3r!
if he was such a good theif maybe he shoulda stole someone elses superpowers and personality.
thumbs down waaaay down

long pig
isnt he immortal? some potion elixer of life or something?

crazyspinz
all gambit needs to do is touch tooths adimantium, then tooth is screwed

DarkCrawler
Oh yeah. And grabbing his adamantium would be SO easy.

long pig
no shit ...this is how thatd happen
gambit: i's gon git yo toof!
:grabs:
gambit: ahhh i haf no hand to pluck mah eye brows wif no mo'!"
tooth: mmm i love the taste of metrosexuals!
gambit: i feel fai-----:stick out tongueasses out::

radioboy121
They have encountered before in a flashback - Sabertooth gave Gambit a choice on whether to attack him or save the girl he was dangling on a roof. Regardless, Saberooth let go and she died. Before, Gambit could do nothing against Sabertooth. Unless we are referring to the Gambit who can charge things at a distance, I think Sabertooth has the advantage here.

crazyspinz
gambit did grab wolvies claws, but they are easier to get at

theflyxx
Sabretooth makes jambalaya out of Gambit in this one.

Arsenal
I like Gambit he's cool but seriously, Sabertooth wouldn't just beat him, he would murder him. Then eat his brain.

Wonderman
Getting hit by Gambit is prob. like getting hit by rockets.
I think he would lay down Sabertooth, temp. at least.

Zahit
I'm going to New Orleans this year for Jazzfest!!!
I'll make sure to visit poor ole' Remy at the Tulane University Hospital.
That's most likely where he'll be afterwards......

badabing
shifty

Sabretooth
Hmmm. I have absolutely no chance of convincing anybody I'm unbiased in this one so I won't even try.

badabing
Originally posted by Sabretooth
Hmmm. I have absolutely no chance of convincing anybody I'm unbiased in this one so I won't even try.
No, I'll believe you. Really. angel

shifty whistle

Sabretooth
Originally posted by badabing
No, I'll believe you. Really. angel

shifty whistle

Good enough for me then...

Sabretooth wipes the floor with Gambit's trendy little ass! flex

Unbiased. Really. angel_not

killphil
Well, Gambit did beat Sabretooth that one time like 10 years ago. Yes, Sabretooth was in restraints, but not in the way that he couldn't move. He was only prevented from biting or using his claws. He could essentially do anything else. But it made no difference anyway, because Tooth didn't even get a shot in and Gumbo beat him fast and hard, pinning Tooth on the floor with his spear to his head.

jinzin
Originally posted by killphil
Well, Gambit did beat Sabretooth that one time like 10 years ago. Yes, Sabretooth was in restraints, but not in the way that he couldn't move. He was only prevented from biting or using his claws. He could essentially do anything else. But it made no difference anyway, because Tooth didn't even get a shot in and Gumbo beat him fast and hard, pinning Tooth on the floor with his spear to his head.

a couple of things you forgot to mention about that were.. ONE gambit put the danger room on full attack mode against sabretooth for a good time before that even happened... and sabretooth had already been training hard before he even did it... sabretooth STILL overcame the danger room droids.. and when he DID "fight" gambit as you put it, he WANTED gambit to kill him.. he wanted to mess up gambit and rogues relationship at the time and that was his best way of getting in both of their heads.. but gambit refused...

fact is, gambit has fought wolverine on several occasions and failed to pull out victories without a sneak attack... and sabretooth has taken optic blasts from 9 people at the same time and stood up from it... gambit isn't going to win this.. especially when THIS TIME sabretooth will be fighting back to kill not be killed.

Grimm22
Gambit = Suckage.

Sabertooth kills the stupid cajun yes

Is Sabertooth back to having non-adamantium claws? confused

killphil
I still count X-Men 38. Yeah, Sabretooth had been in the Danger Room, But Sabretooths healing factor should be considered now, and not just when it's conveniant(of course this is often just as much a writer fault as it is a fan one). I don't think Sabes wanted Gambit to kill him, Gambit meant that the results of killing Sabretooth would bring a bigger rift between Roue and himself and that's what Sabretooth was trying to do.

juggernaut66666
GambitDIES!!!

ExtraMision5555
gambit 0/10

sabertooth is the 9th tightest marvel character -- ever.

badabing
Is everybody crazy? Gambit wins 7/10 just for being a bad-ass Cajun! He wins the other 3/10 with those kinetically charged cards. Sabretooth will get decimated.

Gambit may win 1/10.

jinzin
Is everybody crazy? Gambit wins 7/10 just for being a bad-ass Cajun! He wins the other 3/10 with those kinetically charged cards. Sabretooth will get decimated.

Gambit may win 1/10. no expression

Originally posted by killphil
I still count X-Men 38. Yeah, Sabretooth had been in the Danger Room, But Sabretooths healing factor should be considered now, and not just when it's conveniant(of course this is often just as much a writer fault as it is a fan one). I don't think Sabes wanted Gambit to kill him, Gambit meant that the results of killing Sabretooth would bring a bigger rift between Roue and himself and that's what Sabretooth was trying to do.

it should also be considered that he'd be far from 100% being assualted by the high level danger room droids AND in constraints...

and please... gambit knew that sabretooth wanted to kill him and sabretooth didn't even fight back or deny it....

it's a long running history of sabretooth behavior when he's in captivity.. same thing happened when the x men captured him and wolverine put one through his brainpan.

juggernaut66666

Gambit may win 1/10.
laughing laughing laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.