habbo hotel!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

m!$hA
i went to it coz every1 says its good ad its crap!!!
aside the crappiness, i was in it for about 2 seconds, and before i even worked out how to type in 'hello' he goes 'wanna be my girlfriend?' an i was like 'me?' an hes like 'yeah' an im like....omg!!

Clovie
blink what r you talking about?

m!$hA
this crappy site where u make a person, then u go round chatting to people .... it's no where as good as kmc!! (if ya wanna chack out how bad it is the site is www.habbohotel.co.uk )

Clovie
sounds strange..

m!$hA
clovie babe plz change ur avy it makes me sick...i cant stand stuff like needles, im very squeamis...plz babe!

Clovie
but i lyk it cry
everyone wants me tochange sig.. and now avvy sad

m!$hA
i dont mind the sig...and if ppl want u to change the sig it'd just be just "because" but i actually CANT look at ur avy and when i do .... well just put it this way .. i have a phobia of stuff like that!!!
whats wrong with your old stuff? they werent too bad!

yerssot
like totally wow and im like omg how can you even go there!

m!$hA
i know babe, i like so totally feel like ive betrayed kmc...im like so totally sorry girlfriends! to make up for it,......i wont ware make up for a WHOLE day!!!!!

yerssot
like... wow! that's so ok, you don't like.... totally have to ruin your day for that

Clovie
happy now?

m!$hA
really??? oh yerss how could i ever repay you?? i dont know what wouldve happened if you wouldve made me go through that...thankyou girlfriend i really appreciate it!!

well like i said im off for tea (im so excited to have 5 celery sticks eek! .... ill tell you how it goes!)
xxoo misha!

yerssot
like, you totally gotta reserve a cute surfer for me with huge abs *drools*

Anywien
Bobba. Anybody notice bobba on Habbo Hotel? Bobba bobba bobba. Haha. Bobba.

m!$hA
oh my god yerss i so totally know this guy callled chris woho you'll just ADORE!!! he's so sweet!!!
ill ssave him for you!

yerssot
totally awesome! do you have a picture of him? eek!

m!$hA
like oh my god i did but this cow stole it...shes tryna get him, but beleive me sweety, he's way too good for her! he's definently your type yes

yerssot
wow! I totally won't let that biatch hoe take away my abs-guy! mad

m!$hA
i know!!! next time i see her talking to her, ill let her know hes taken!

yerssot
you go girl! biatchsmack her right on tha face!

m!$hA
hell yeah! and not only that....im gonna PULL HER HAIR!!!

yerssot
you go girl! show her who's tha boss! don't let my surfer get taken away! eek!

m!$hA
i wont. like you so dont have to worri! ill totally bust a cap yes

yerssot
ya gotta break her stupid legs! that should teach her to run after my boy!

m!$hA
oh yeah! shes goin down, belive me!!! im gonna scratch her ass!

yerssot
like you gotta totally hafta kick her to new zealand!

m!$hA
eek! totally!

I rule
May I make a comment? WTF are you talking about? confused

m!$hA
its a joke......between me and yerss erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.