Judas Priest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tabby999
what do you lot think? i recon their kick arse, you can see where the Darkness pulled most of their influences from. and rob halfords are f*cking histerical, how can one small, bald gay man make such a high pitched noise?
but the best thing is all the gay bashing thug Judas Priest fans who were kicking the crap out of poor poofs going "we're sooooo cool" then finding out their little bald idols one of the little gays they've been kicking and finding themselves in a bit of a spot of bother on following what they think their hero would do

loserib
they are great i cant wait to see them on the 29th

Myth
You're in for a surpriiiiise, You're in for a sho-ooooooooook!

loserib
why do you say that

tabby999
dont accept a pass to the showers, you'll fall victim to the gay little man

dean7879
whats your favourite judas priest album...mine is screaming for vengeance

tabby999
ram it down

dean7879
british steel is also a great album

Mortanius
Screaming For Vengeance, Defenders of the Faith, and Painkiller.

finti
Stained Glass, Hell Bent For Leather, British Steel, Screaming For Vengance, Like them all just as much, cant deceide

Fearnix
i cant name my fave album but i love Painkiller

Mortanius
I can't wait for the new album to come out. As I said in another thread, I saw Priest at Ozzfest, and Rob's singing was great. He even incorporated death metal growls.

loserib
ypu know i dont know what him being gay has to do with the music

Mortanius
I'm okay with Rob being gay. I don't think it ever affected Priest music. Have you ever heard the Jugulator and Demolition albums? Without Rob they just couldn't make great songs.

dean7879
british steel baby!

Korri
omfg yeah droolio

ninja *exits stage right*

Deano
best song is 'you got another thing comin'

it rocks!

Korri
Seen them last monday big grin

Deano
lucky git!!

have a good time?

waspluver
i luv judas priest! rock

SlipknoT
They have some good songs, but I cant say Im a huge fan.

tabby999
some of the finest guitar work in metal music, their solos go for as long as your average song, especially in Ram It Down, track one has a solo that something like 2 1/2 minutes long. they do have two guitarists though

Korri
Originally posted by Deano
lucky git!!

have a good time?

it was ok, they played mostly of their new stuff though so i was a bit dissapointed.

Kaistar
One of the greatest bands ever IMO

Night Crawler is just too good

Filth
I just "obtained" Judas Priests version of Mr Crowley, and I love it.

IRON EDDIE 666
Originally posted by Korri
it was ok, they played mostly of their new stuff though so i was a bit dissapointed.
Personally, i quite like AoR... smile

Korri
yeah i like the new album i just prefer the older stuff like Brittish Steel lol..

PRO-PAIN
I love Priest, one of my fav. bands ever, Rob Halford is an amazing singer...I saw them on the Painkiller tour and they were ****in amazing live...

Fav. albums
British Steel
Sin After Sin
Sad Wing Of Destiny
Defenders Of The Faith
Screaming For Vengeance
Stained Class
Hell Bent For Leather
Painkiller
Ram It Down

Filth
Juda Priest kicks some serious ass, recently I have been listening to it quite a lot, and I really like "Judas Rising" really great song.

Grimm Reaper
Judas Priest rule!
Best song is Beyond The Realms of Death

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.