-¤- Do You Ever Shut Your Computer? -¤-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crash Overload
Strange Question to ask, but I NEVER shut down my computer, if only for an hour or two whilist I am gone somewhere, So i am like, almsot permently on MSN AIM and YAHOO.

JKozzy
If I had a choice, I wouldn't. Unfortunately however, my parents think it's necessary and that it consumes a lot of power... pffft.

Shoukan
leaving your computer on all the time shortens the life of the computer

Crash Overload
nope,. Sorry to break it to yeah.

The fan keeps the dust away, and if you have a cooler its all good, if its powerfull enough. And scince you are doing nothing, no ram or bandwith is getting used. Also close your screen, saves power and keeps neet colors.

Shoukan
I should know...

My computer was kept on...and it died

Crash Overload
I built my wn computer....

My Godfather runs a bussiness of making computers, its a private bussiness, so he makes them all himself, and he comes here whenever we have trouble. What i am saying is, other reasons could of come in.

Shoukan
maybe my computer was a piece a crap

Crash Overload
Most likely... big grin, no offence thought.

Shoukan
It was one of those off name brands

Crash Overload
lol, I find the lowest prices in the best peices that I need (Mother board, power unit, live memory, Nivdia GeForce 5 :drool: etc etc...) Buy it, or get it shiped via UPS or Fed Ex, (not by plane through Fed EX thought...) And assembl it here, by my oen hands that I can trust...

lil bitchiness
DAMN PACARD BELL!!! mad Its evil and stupid and brakable downable!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.