Kanye West

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leatherface12
Kanye West is ok because he dosnt always rap about the usuall things that rappers talk about ( sex, money, rides ) Im not saying their reallly good but just ok. What do the rest of you think about kanye west?

HockeyHorror
Kanye West is a person...not a group

his production is great but i his lyrics are average yes

overall he's good.

leatherface12
I know he's one person laughing out loud

HockeyHorror
u said "they" in ur first post laughing out loud

leatherface12
I made a typo. stick out tongue

loserib
he is another example of mtv telling people whats cool

Sarah15
im not a big fan of his..but he's allright i guess..

Castor
Hes not another example of mtv bullshit. He's a good MC, people have been using his beats forever. Including Talib Kweli, Jay-z, and Mos Def. He's a talented guy. Obviously not the greatest, but he has a lot going for him because he isnt just a one sided musician. Hes a producer and a lyricist.

leatherface12
I agree, he dosnt rap about hoes, money, sex, and drugs. He has decent lyrics and pretty good beats.

he's great in my opinion...cd is great...people should buy it.

HockeyHorror
cd was average lyrically sad

like i said his production is better than his lyrics.

i didn't listen or read the lyrics (except for Jesus Walks)

the beats sound great

leatherface12
Yes jesus walks is a great song.

MF D00m
You guys need to get out more and stop watching TV and listening to the radio.

Kanye isn't anything new. There's tons of MC's out there with better skills and never once rapped about money, drugs, and bitches. Conscious rappers have always been around. Since the beginning, and they're around today.

Yawn
Kanye is good. MF Doom is true, there are a lot of rappers that rap about good stuff.

ok that's great...who cares? the point is it's a good/great cd, and people should buy it...don't go off on a crusade to prove how "musically informed" u are.

HockeyHorror
then whats the point of listening to music at all?

the point of music is to enjoy it...oh and hey wasup hockey i haven't talked to u in awhile

HockeyHorror
im good u?

i never liked the stuff on tv. the only music i started listenin to was Tupac, Ras Kass, Chino XL, Coolio...back then thats all i knew. i knew Chino from Pac dissing him and i knew Ras kass from Chino's Here To Save You ALl album. and i knew Coolio from Gangsta's Paradise

its a chain...and the chain stopped there (kinda)

but other members like MF D00m, Metal Face etc etc told me more underground rappers

and in my opinion its alot better than the stuff on tv/radio.

m!$hA
i quite like him yes

MF D00m
Oh no, it's the KMC thread police.

Shut up, you're an idiot. Why don't you get off YOUR "crusade", telling others how they should post. You're no better than me. Fool.

HockeyHorror
laughing
laughing

MF D00m
See, you said nobody cares, but Hockey does. Hockey agreed with my first post. So why don't you talk sh!t to him?

cause he's not a gayass

HockeyHorror
im not gay, but i have an ass

yes

MF D00m
Hahaha, what an idiotic comeback. I'll have to write that one down! laughing laughing

BackFire
*shakes head* I should close this thread, but I'm going to wait and see how much more idiotic it can get.

it's not a comeback, it's the truth

MF D00m
LOL.

It'll probably be closed soon.

But really, how can he imply i'm a "gayass" and then have "eat my ass" as his title?? That's beyond gay. I just thought that was strange.

BackFire
Perhaps he wants a girl to do that...

cacastink

MF D00m
Perhaps he wants a guy...

I'm not here to judge. I just thought the gay comment was kinda odd with his gay title. Any ass play involving a guy is just gay. Regardless if you ask a girl to do it. Men ask girls to wear strap ons too. Oh well, I'm not judging his preference.

HockeyHorror
laughing

classic arguments

sticky this thread laughing out loud

MF D00m
laughing @ sticky this thread.

HockeyHorror
lol laughing out loud

m!$hA
drool

m!$hA
i wouldnt mind doing it wink

MF D00m
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww^^^^^^^^^

A lot more than I needed to know.

m!$hA
laughing sorri!

BackFire
and with that.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.