if you like D.M.X come on in

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheRealistKilla
who else agrees that dmx is one bad m'fer in the rap game?

Deathblow
I used to like him a little, but I haven't bothered with him for years. Honestly he's just the same as evey other gangsta rapper out there. To him, the secret of good lyrics are bragging about how many people he's shot/stabbed/beat up. Yawn.

To his defense, he did try to age it up a little recently, he got a lil bit darker, but still nothing special.

TheRealistKilla
you should listen to who we be by dmx. its a damn good song.

HockeyHorror
no

better than 50 cent, g-unit, lil flip, j-kwon etc etc...

but still he's not that good

Method man fell too sad his last album was weak

Wu Tang needs to Reunite to bring the ill shit back.

Df02
Wu Tang should, yea....

my dad works for a company that produce vinyl's so i have everything by the Wu Tang clan on vinyl (not much of an accomplishment...other than i got it all for free, all their albums and loads of bootlegs, rare's, stuff they did with other ppl etc....not looked or listened to em for ages tho so cant remember it all).....only hiphop/rap ive actually ever liked really, not that ive listened to much tbh

HockeyHorror
classics^

m!$hA
why do good girls...like bad guys!!!!!

i love dmx!! well hes ok!

bardock
dmx is good but in jail so it may be awhile before we hear new stuff.
^ almost

spanky420
rap sucks

m!$hA
it's not rap, its hip hop!

Darth Revan
watch out for Hockey, he'll pee on you, HaTer cool

m!$hA
laughing he'll do more then that!!

moonwalker741
well i think you have no life and have to much free time to post an idiotic post in a "DMX" thread.

HockeyHorror

seriously if anyone lives in California, walks up and says that too me, i will murder him verbally and then MAYBE if im really angry..ill murder him physically.

m!$hA
laughing

bardock
i like rap i like rock screw people who think the type of music is best and cant accept othe people do to their arrogance.

m!$hA
huh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.