icp sux thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheRealistKilla
that gay band known as insaine clown posse (icp) are so stupid.

i dont even know what type of music they are.

its just 2 gay dudes wearing gay clown make up

DaRk Lotus
they are acid rap=rock+rap witch rap is crap!!!!

TheRealistKilla
icp is crap.

they cant even cut a rap either a throat because they suck so bad.

icp sux so bad they may ja rule worth having a music award

DaRk Lotus
ummmm...no ICP is relly good i know them

TheRealistKilla
icp are *******.

DaRk Lotus
no there not what kind of music do you like CRAP?

SeptemberRain
THEY SUCK. why did they have to come from Detroit? damn them

DaRk Lotus
they make up half of Dark Lotus they kickass

TheRealistKilla
f*ck icp and f*ck you 2

DaRk Jester
thats nice... smile

TrAnCeDuO
personally i think they are slightly overrated....but overall theyre okay...but eminem needs to die! who really cares that they got into a small scuffle? wow...big man took out the bullets....he did it not because he was trying to be a "man" but because he knows that he wouldnt last a second in a real jail...

Arachnoidfreak
ICP sucks monkey testicles.

TheRealistKilla
icp sucks.

id rather listen to ja rule instead of icp.

SeptemberRain
they suck ass

TheRealistKilla
if murder was legal in usa then i would bust a cap in icps chest myself.

icp are all talk and cant fight fo sh*t

TrAnCeDuO
can you prove that?

TheRealistKilla
yeah i can icp didnt back there boy up when eminem pistol whipped him.

so that proves icp are bitches.

at least eminem got the balls to do shit

leatherface12
ICP sucks, they mumble out words with their raspy ass voices and talk about the gayest things that you can think of. They suck

brewcrew1982
i agree with this thread... they have no music talent

TrAnCeDuO
i hate this thread...not because your flaming a mediocre band but because all you are giving is your opinions...if you really want to back up your opinions then please ELABORATE!...explain why you hate them...other than "OMG RAP IS GHEY!!!111" or "THEY SUCK!"

Chelsea23
I hate ICP

TrAnCeDuO

VENOMfan
kinda contradictory. pistol whipping somebody dosent take ball's.

that is like shooting somebody and saying

"I kicked his ass"

Evil Dead
hahahaha at all the lack of knowledge in this thread.

1. Icp has never had a fight with Eminem.........Doug Dail (one of their friends) got into an arguement with Eminem in the parking lot of a record store. When Dail started to get physical, Eminem pulled out an unloaded .9mm....was shaking...fumbled the gun and dropped it on the ground. Dail left, end of story. I do however find it funny that Eminem carries an unloaded gun (for what purpose other than looks?)....and that he was so scared and was shaking so bad that he actually fumbled the gun off his arm, dropping it on the ground. Good thing Eminem doesn't keep it loaded or he might have shot himself in the foot with it.

2. The only person Eminem has ever pistol whipped was some guy who was making out with his wife in the parking lot of a local night club. Who is in no way related to icp....just some guy Kim had met at the club.
So basically the Realist Killa is completely full of shit.

3. ICP nor Eminem are either one very good rappers. They each have about 4-5 decent songs with the rest being shit.

4. For all the huge Eminem fans out there.......who are commenting on their "feud"........please note that Eminem was a huge fan of ICP in the early-mid nineties...........he went to their concerts......he sang along to the lyrics......

TheRealistKilla
**** you evil dead.

you dont know shit

Df02
haha, is TheRealistKilla in any way related to Hit"em"up
u know TRK, u chat alot of shit but dont elaborate on ne of it, whereas the other guy does....so makes u look like a **** when u blurt out shit like "**** j00 omgomgomgomg!11!! i hat u sooom uch u suck teh ghey omg!!!1111oneone"

ever occured to you that maybe ICP arent out there to be the best? theyre out there to do what all musicians should be out there to do...have fun and make music...
im sure they couldnt give two shits if you thought they sucked or not, especially when u sound like u were more likely to have been repeatedly kicked in the head at birth rather than just dropped.

i bet you're a real hardcore gangsta, who's pistol whipped hundreds of people and shot loads more? nah, more likely you're a little kid with nothing better to do than come on here and shout random abuse when people make decent counters to your pathetic threads...

moonwalker741
ooo disss...burn, szzzzzzzz stick out tongue

yeh i think he is Hit"em'Up, i think he changed his name

Evil Dead
okay.......I'll let MTV news do the talking for me......

Here's Eminem pulling his gun out on Doug Dail (icp tour manager).....brandishing it.....dropping it......dail leaving, end of story.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1428608/20000608/eminem.jhtml

Here's Eminem finding his wife Kim parked inside of a car making out with some dude outside of a nightclub.......pulling his still unloaded (he never keeps bullets in it eh?.....all for looks baby) .9 mm out and pistol whipping the guy with it.......

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1428607/20000612/eminem.jhtml

I reitterate........TheRealistKilla does not have the slightest clue as to the shit he is talking about...........

why do you even post about shit you have no information about?

p.s. own3d

Df02
all my points proven.....

EDIT: oo i have a private message asking me to fly out to Chicago and "see who the kid is"... seems he really cant take losing an argument

Evil Dead
I really wasn't trying to argue with the kid.........I like some Eminem, I like some ICP.......it's not like I'm biased or anything....I just pointed out that this kid had all of his facts wrong and knew very little about the subject he was discussing.

For those interested (Eminem fans)......ICP truly did win the feud. Eminem killed ICP in the beats.....ICP can't step to Eminem's music.......ICP just slaughtered Eminem in the lyrics department, the actual "disses"........

For those not up to speed on the subject (theRealistKilla)......I'll go ahead and post this for you since you probably know very little about it either. This way the next message board you go to and decide to post on the subject you will atleast know a little about what you're talking about.

- Eminem did a magazine interview talking about Detroit artists he was cool with and those he hated.......two of the ones he ranted about hating were the Insane Clown Posse and Twiztid (both of Psychopathic Records).

- Violent J of IcP and Jamie Madrox of Twiztid got together and did a diss song called "slim anus". It was pretty weak stuff......just took the song "My Name Is" and dubbed over some of Eminem's lyrics with homosexual content.

- Eminem retaliated with the song Marhall Mathers on his Marshall Mathers lp and a skit following directly after. The song was pretty good but the disses were completely weak. He resorted to calling ICP ****......the very lamest attempt at a diss ever. He closed out the song by saying he chased ICP out of a club and shot paintballs at their truck (probably because he never has any bullets in his .9mm)......

- ICP retaliated with a knock out blow...Nuthin' but a ***** Thang. The beats were horrible but the lyrics just slaughtered. ICP handed Eminem his ass and there was nothing he could retaliate with. Some of the finer points were....

"coming straight out of Warren, ***** you a joke".....ofcourse pointing out that Eminem had never lived in the inner city of Detroit as he likes to tell people. He was born in Kansas City, moved to the suburb of Warren several years later where he grew up.

"pulled my gat I'm a thug, no bullets in it...just shakin' stumblin', nervous fumblin'...scared to death screamin' for help....so damn shook ya almost shot yourself"..........again pointing out how Eminem was so scared of a fight that he pulled an unloaded gun on somebody, then was shaking so bad that he actually fumbled the gun and dropped it on the ground. Irrefutable by Eminem as it is all well documented in court records.

"you might have little girls crying and shit but the Detroit thugs ain't buying your shit"........ofcourse in reference to Eminem's fanbase being the kids who watch MTV and see him on TRL.....the only Detroit thugs who have ever owned his records are those he employs (like D12).

"wait a minute, don't run....what's up with that? I'm just trying to give you this $300 bucks back......that you gave to twiztid so you could open up their show you little pussy ass hoe"...........which is also well documented. That's right.....the band he was blasting on in the magazine article, Twiztid.......Eminem paid them $300 so he could open a show for them back in '96. Their name at the time was House of Krazees......I actually have a VHS dub of this concert. Doesn't it usually work the other way around? You get paid for doing a show......you don't pay them to let you perform.

"I remember your ass St. Andrews Hall handing out your fliers...come one come all, come to my show.....I looked at it what? Right there, Insane Clown Posse might show up"..............which is also true. The band that Eminem dissed as hating in magazine article........he put ICP's name on his fliers back in '96. He couldn't draw people to his show by himself....so on his fliers he wrote that ICP "might be in the house".

After that severe owning....all of which true and a matter of public record (court documents, fliers, concert dubs, etc.) Eminem refused to retaliate.....he knew he was one-upped and wanted no more beatings.

TheRealistKilla
kid df i will knock your punk ass out.

your 16 im 19 look whos the kid.

Df02
im actually 18....born april 20th 1986, what u cant read now either?
face it u lost the argument, badly lol...the fact that ur now just given up and decided to try and threaten me (over the internet lol) just makes u more pathetic

TheRealistKilla
df02 i will kill you.

c'mon down to chicago because i can use a fight before i head to iraq.

Df02
how about on ur plane to iraq u stop off here, cos ur not worth the plane ticket over there....
its quite funny how angry uve got cos u lost an argument...rough childhood or sumthing? must be some reason for ur ****ed up personality lol

Darth Revan
Wow, you're a really smart guy, and you sure know your hip hop stuff....NOT roll eyes (sarcastic)

TheRealistKilla
ugh lets see if the plane to iraq could then i would

but to be honest i'd rather be blasting mother ******* in iraq

Darth Revan
What does Iraq have ANYTHING to do with anything in this thread? Honestly, if you'd rather be in Iraq than where you are now... You're just further proving our point that you're an idiot.

TheRealistKilla
no i brought it up because if you can read there darth i said i can use a fight before i leave for iraq.

Df02
doesnt matter what he says, he still sounds like an idiot

TheRealistKilla
come to chicago and lets see how an idiot like me fights.

you wont show your a little wuss

Darth Revan
You're right, I won't, you know why? Because I have better things to do than spend 500 bucks on a plane ticket to Chicago, where I can go find some "thug" and have a fight with him happy

I have a question for you. If I called you a punk ass, then challenged you to come over here to Eugene, Oregon, for a fight, would you? happy

TheRealistKilla
yeah i would.

if i didnt get called from the service than i would be in eugene oregon

Darth Revan
Suuuure you would. Well, even if you did, you'd just end up looking like an idiot. You know why? Because if you showed up at my door, I'd call the cops happy

Df02

TheRealistKilla
see darth that shows how much of a puss you are.

trick to the cops.

your pathetic.

Darth Revan
You're right, I am pathetic, calling the cops to come and cart you away to prison happy

Thing is, unlike you, I see nothing wrong with calling upon local law enforcement to come kick your ass, which is what any reasonable person would do if a half-insane "thug" came to their door wanting a fight. happy

Furthermore, Df is right. What kind of "thug" would pay 700 bucks to come kick some computer nerd's ass in a fight over who's the bigger punk ass?

Df02
erm, **** you... roll eyes (sarcastic)
not a computer nerd at all, this is the only thing i do on the net...post on this music forum, because music interests me alot.

if ne1 here is a computer nerd its "the thug" cos he's hanging around on forums trying to start fights.

Aini
What the f**k? what goes on in here?
you guys shouldn't even repeat to the stupid things he says....just ignore it. kinda like with lil kids ignore what they do to piss you off and they get tired of it...

Darth Revan
I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about myself wink

Df02
sorry haha

BackFire
calm down everyone.

MF D00m
SIMMER!

hahaha

Evil Dead
why even bother responding to that moron? c'mon........it's some kid at a computer screen mad because I schooled him.

for the record TheRealistKilla, thugs do not use computers........they wouldn't know how if they had one.

moonwalker741
TheRealistKilla, i must insist u to plz Shut Up....cuz im sick and tired of readin moronic post of, yo im a "thug!", ill kick ur ass, ill fly over to ur place and kick ur ass, and usin reasons to think ur superior like, o if i wznt bein shipped to iraq, i would go to where u liv and kick ur ass...its annoyying, im sick of it...take the fact that u lost this arguement, vry vry badly, u cant solve every situation by being tuff and saying ur a so called "thug" that would kick n e bodys ass. thats how life is buddy. life isnt a bowl of nicely assorted cashews, n sumthin u didnt noticed, this the INTERNET, a public forum for other ppl from around the world to chat about certain topics.....threatning sum1 over the internet is vry pathetic, it shows u how much MORE of a moron u actually are. and u can bash and insult me after this post for all i care. proves how stupid u actuallly are....face it pal

|t|r|u|t|h| my anti-drug..... stick out tongue

BackFire
people getting too upset over a few loud mouthed clowns....

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.