Tired Hiker's Status (and the straight faced smiley)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
I'm leaving to go back to work! no expression

lil bitchiness
no expression super dooper.

Peloquin
<< is already stuck at work no expression

*looks out window like a puppy at a pet store.

lil bitchiness
Where do you work Peloquin?

Peloquin
recording studio. We also do animation, little movie shorts that sort of thing.

$¥®€Ñ
Um, how'd you do the straight faced dsmilie?

*feels like a complete dumbass*

lil bitchiness
eek! Awesome!!

That must be hella interesting...

§pearhead
laughing out loud : | w/o a space. the | is the thing on the backslash key. no expressionno expressionno expression

Peloquin
Yeah it's pretty cool. The folly sessions are the best smile we just get in there an fool about recording different sounds.

$¥®€Ñ
no expression

lil bitchiness
Do you mind me asking how old you are?

What is it that you do exactly...whats your job?

Sorry if im being nosey embarrasment

Shoukan
no expressionno expressionno expressionno expressionno expression

Kaleanae
no expression

Peloquin
no prob I'm 21 and my job tittle is Audio engineer/producer. Basically I'm the audio section of a small company that does game stuff, short movies some TV and business designs. We're all just friends who decided to get off our asses and give it a go and it worked out smile

Peloquin
Also do transpersonal psychology on the side...kinda on the side smile It's more of a non pay situation as the people I help are kinda on the homeless poor side smile Good for a cup of coffee and a cigg though smile

lil bitchiness
Wow....that is really impressive Peloquin thumb up

That must be a kick ass....very nice big grin

lil bitchiness
OMG, excellent!

Yeah, Ive seen some of the posts you made in GDF, very impressive indeed.

Peloquin
Cheers, you gotta have fun in daily life. Once you've found that you have to share it. Pretty much the path I've been on.

Quote that got me years ago..

"look about the world and see the suffering there.
is not your heart willing to ease your weary brothers rest?
They must await your own release, they stay in chains till you are free. "

^^tis true

lil bitchiness
It is indeed! smile

Tired Hiker
I needed to read that right now. smile That quote is so true. I gave a hungry man on a bike some money today. He asked for fifty cents, I gave him a buck fifty. I know it wasn't much, but I made him happy. I felt good about it.

Oh yeah . . ..no expression

lil bitchiness
love That is super nice....

Peloquin
The key to your own personal freedom is in helping others realise their birthright to freedom. One goal, one planet, one humanity. We're all in this together basically. smile

lil bitchiness
Not many people see it like that Peloquin, im afraid. Its a great idea though...

PrefectRonnykin
no expression no expression no expression no expression no expression

PrefectRonnykin
im frickin bored

Peloquin
ahh well one day. It's a dream worth the dreaming.

Tired Hiker
Yes it is. Who's the guy on the bike?

lil bitchiness
Benji eek!

Hes not that hot...erm

Tired Hiker
Hiker's Status:

Back to work I go to chase some school board story! Oh yeah! I hate shooting school board stories because they are so booooooooring!pile

silver_tears
you are working late TH no expression

Raz
Sorry about that, I was hungry embarrasment

Oh and the "no expression" is me and burly's thang. no expression

Tired Hiker
Okay, I promise I'll never use it again. So, just to update this thread so you all know, because I know all you care about me so much . . .roll eyes (sarcastic)

My roomie's land line is disconnected probably because the guy didn't pay the phone bill which is ridiculous since it's usually about five bucks a month, and now his gf keeps calling my work phone to get a hold of him and she woke me up at 6am this morning, not to mention he woke me up at 2am last night to call her on my work phone! mad So, I may not be on later tonight. sad I know, I know, I'm sorry.

no expression

Raz
TH, you are sooooooo cheap. Man don't they pay you for shooting Jesus?

burlyman
no expression

Tired Hiker
I'm not THAT cheap! roll eyes (sarcastic) I called to pay for it myself last night, but my roomie came home and told me it was from the storm and not cuz he is a slacker. It will be fixed Saturday!! big grin That's the latest static!

Raz
Give us a shout if we have to ressurect Preton Aid! raver

lil bitchiness
Raz...there was only you and me in Preston Aid...and we are in debt already because you ordered a pizza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad

Raz
OMG I just remembered!! I need to send TH the bill! embarrasment

burlyman
Is that a typo eek!

lil bitchiness
Preston is not gonna want any Aiding from us...because he'll end up with the bill rather than the money....hah!

Raz
Yeah, I promise I won't order that pizza....honest 'guv!

Korri
haha your whipping Tex!

Tired Hiker
Oh, so, my status is this! I'm seven hours from home right now, tired from drinking beer and hiking yesterday, and I party too much when I'm up here. Oh, yeah, I haven't showered for two days and I'm visiting my future home, Humboldt County, California! no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.