Rip The Jacker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deathblow
I seriously think this is the best non-Cunninlynguists hip hop album i've heard in years. I always knew if Canibus just got his act together and got in a good producer and some real nice beats to go with his amazing lyrics, he could produce a masterpiece. And with Rip The Jacker, he did.

Thanks to Stoupe (IMO the best producer around right now) every track on this is a monster. Great beats, even better lyrics and zero space-filling skits, this is a real classic.

Any thoughts? smile

HockeyHorror
Canibus is ill but he's like a mini-chino xl.

Stopue never fails.

best tracks were Genabis and Spartibus. ill !!!

Deathblow
yes Genabis and Cemantics IMO

I don't know...i'm not into Chino much. His voice kinda aggravates me erm

HockeyHorror
laughing out loud its ok

MF D00m
Stoupe is talented, but he couldn't save Canibus. All of his albums have been horrrrrrrrrible. Canibus is one of the biggest hip-hop disappointments ever.

Alpha Centauri
"Poet Laureate II" was my favourite track off there. Or "No Return".

I think Canibus is ill. However he relies a little too much on lyrical construction rather than content.

-AC

Deathblow
I thought that up until Rip The Jacker, but I really couldn't find fault with this album.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.