vampire hunters hunters base

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mini me 0206
this is for the vamps who want to train and kick ass on the vamp hunters evil face

R@ven
always ready to destroy the fools who stand against us big grin

mini me 0206
yeah

R@ven
sits and polishes sword

mini me 0206
r u proud of me raven my first victim and it was a hunter

R@ven
yes very nicely done and quick

sniper
so wait, this is a trap for hunters?

mini me 0206
no just any slayer / hunter enters we will get them r u a slayer

sniper
i am dameon vladimir zheitsef, i do not hunt my own kind

BackFire
Vampires are lame and stand no chance against a well trained vampire hunter. They'd be dead before they even got close enough to try and suck on a part of his body.

sniper
we jusgt have to hurt you a little, then you get weaker, only one thing can kill us

SeptemberRain
we acn kill hunters easily, we are faster than them. we acn also use any weapon to kill a human.

Syren
I bet it'd depend on which part they tried to suck on.

And I'll apologise now for that comment, it was one of those "had to be said" moments roll eyes (sarcastic)

Syren
*cough*

Hate to be the Elder that admits this, but there are a few things that can kill us.

Namely;

1) The infamous stake. Buffy's fave, permanently glued to the Slayer's hand and quite a lethal weapon when used correctly. Hurts like a beeatch when it's not though.............

2) Holy Water. Looks totally innocent, but burns through Vampyr skin like acid. Reason it's called Holy Water? Simply because most Vamps killed this way tend to yell "Holy Shiiiii.....!" as their last words.

3) Sunlight. Poof. Enough said.

As for garlic. Well, it reeks, it tastes disgusting and humans tend to wear it around their neck to ward us off. They seem to think it's deadly to us, but I'd like to point out that we avoid it because it stinks. Period.

Oh, and crucifixes. Speak for themselves really. Good vs Evil and all that tosh.

I think I've cleared that up big grin

Devalion
Huh, well I'm ready to kick some vampire hunter butt!

Raven Guardia
Hmmmmmmm shifty...your all going down!

SeptemberRain
have u forgoten are agreement RG?

Raven Guardia
well SR, that was when I visited the coven....now I will help DV build an army which will bring your brothern from the night sky to the ground where you shall then meet a untimely fate with a dagger dipped in holy water rammed into your heartless heart.

SeptemberRain
we shall see

Raven Guardia
yes, we shall...time will tell.

R@ven
*laughs maniacally*
i look forward to that fight RG big grin

SeptemberRain
hey R@ven

Raven Guardia
I do to, shame I might have to slay you sad

R@ven
or turn you sad
Hi SR!

Raven Guardia
well if turn me at least we would be together,.....but you wont get me without a fight first wink

R@ven
i wouldn't expect anything less from you wink

Raven Guardia
nor from you smile wink

R@ven
big grin

Dark Vengeance
well said, so are you joining

Dark Vengeance
You didnt kill me

*pulls out maching gun loaded with silver bullets. shoots MM a dozen times and througths gralic gernade thats kills MM*

Dark Vengeance
we do compinsate for our weakness with guns,garlic gernades, artifical sunlight.

mini me 0206
by the way if ur close to a hunter they probably wont kill u

sniper
we are allergic to silver and garlic, but they dont kill us

Devalion
But aren't we immortale? (Sorry I can't spell)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.