Which Hogwarts house would you be in and why?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wizardkid233
Tell which house you think you would be in and why

pretty angel
I think i would probaby be in hufflepuff house because im not evil enough to be in slyerin and im not brave enough to be in griffindor or smart enough to be in ravenclaw big grin

ladygrim
slytherin ....

frodo_dude
revenclaw, i think coz Im smart smart I REALLY AM!! cry

frodo_dude
but I am in HUFFLEPUFF

frodo_dude
and i loooooove hufflepuff love

frodo_dude
hufflepuff rocks

ada
I'd love to be in Gryffindor, but i think i'd probably be chosen for Hufflepuff as im really loyal to my friends!!

* All together now, AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*

Clovie
slytherin or ravenclaw

greenfreak1402
I would prob be in Raven claw but my smartness is hidden beneath my gorgeous head of hair so i would trick the hat into putting me into Slytherin

ladygrim
that sort of work would put you in slytherin ... like me ... smokin' smokin' devil

megajoint
probably slytherin because im sly,rude and dark (yea right wink)

JessieSparrow
I'd say Gryffindor or Hufflepuff...and its Hufflepuff and as frodo_dude said...
hufflepuff rocks

RonzMyBoy
I think I would be in Ravenclaw because intelligence is what I live for.

auror_chk
**Ravenclaw** wink

JessieSparrow
I like how Hufflepuffs all like Hufflepuff is kick-ass then other people come in and they say what house they'd be in and leave...by the way Hufflepuff is kick-ass

Draco Malfoy
I know I would be in Slytherin,because I am ambitious,clever,very dark at times and (sometimes) a smart a$$

RonzMyBoy
I'm sorry to say but I think Ravenclaw kicks more ass than any other house!

LadySlytherin
coughcough. beaucoup problemo! (spench ;p) slytherin kicks ass....i mean butt (sorry phoe!). way to be Clove and Draco!

Salutations from,
Lady Slytherin
Slytherin's ghost baroness

orient_celts
I would like to be in Gryffindor but the sorting hat will put me in Hufflepuff because of being a hard worker. smile

LadySlytherin
well thats a good thing though! hard working is a good quality. bugger...we need more slytherins <: (.

RaventheOnly
I would be in either Ravenclaw or Griffendor... but i would combine my skills and couple it with my ambition and be in Slytherin big grin only a fool would concentrate on only one skill evil face

ladygrim
good job im not a fool then

LadySlytherin
hear hear!

bazza
i rekon id be in slitherin or griffindoor slitherin coz im sneaky and deceatfull griffindoor coz im brave

LadySlytherin
bazza if you answer the list of questions in the sorting hat, they'll determine which house you are in. just post your answers as a new post in the thing, and then either our head boy of girl will sort you into the house...then you WILL be either a slytherin or gryffindor wink

Darinda
hi all!umm well i was sorted into Hufflepuff,and my frinds say,that is a good house for me ,cuase they say i/m bright,and bubbly,and a loyal friend,so,um yah.ok bye

ladygrim
rrite

LunaMoon

LadySlytherin
thats a good thing...but slytherins have more fun wink

Unicor777
Slytherin! Because I'm ambiciouse, but I would also ask the sorting hat to place me in Gryffindor

ladygrim
slytherin rule

twitch
I would most definitely be in Griffindor because I'm brave but the sorting hat would prob put me in Ravenclaw because I'm so smart.

ladygrim
i'll be a lil like draco get so far towards the hat and it would be able to know where to put ..

Lianslo
well..i've taken a few quizes...and they all placed me in Gryffindor...so i'll just go w/ that! smile

ladygrim
kewl

Londonboy7
Probilly Slitherin because I am copetiteve and stuiff ..... but Im not evil

ladygrim
cool nother slytherin hopefully

auror_chk
like i said b4 and i keep saying **Ravenclaw** big grin

Princess Re
gryfindor probly,cuz i am talented,right now i am learning telekinesis,FOR REAL!

LadySlytherin
?!?! bloody hell are you serious?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.