is harry gonna be back on the quiddicth team?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pretty angel
is harry gonna be back on the quiddicth team now that professor umbidge is gone

JessieSparrow
probably...I hope...

pretty angel
i think he should be back now umbrige has left or did she really give him a life long ban

Wizardkid233
yea i think they mention something in the 5th book about harry getting put back on the team

pretty angel
yea ginny said as long as umbridge is gone he can be back on the team but he might not be seeker maybe they still want ginny to be seeker so harry might play beater since fred and george r gone or he might play chaser roll eyes (sarcastic)

JessieSparrow
but hes like "the" seeker that'd be weird if he wasnt seeker...

pretty angel
yea it would be werid if he wasnt but it would be good if draco malfoy wasnt seeker anymore smile

Elondra

ladygrim
i cudnt give a Sh...t cuz i f..king hate quiditch

tigress
hope so he should do now the old hag is gone from hogwarts.

orlandoOYEA
Believe so, hope so. I hope Ginny is still on the team though, i think she will be chaser and maybe the Creevey brothers beaters? Arg, Creevey Brothers *shivers*

megajoint
I think he got too much on his mind r8 now.
he must prepare for the war - quiditch is just a sport...a huge advantage in the air but nevertheless it's just sport no megic spells that can fight back.
quiditch is symbol of his childhood I believe and on book 5 they took it from him (his place on the team and his childhood) so I think we can say bb to that.

JessieSparrow
awww but quidditch is kick-ass

pixie1
i hope so and i also think that harry needs quidditch as much as quidditch needs him . its the only place he feels free its an escape for him maybe the only thing that will keep him sane in the next book

orient_celts
I haven't finished reading OotP yet (just got my copy last Friday) and last night I read the chapter where Harry was given the ban. no Anyway, I do hope Harry will get to play quidditch again. It's different without him.

ilovedaniel
Hi everyone,
I think that Harry should be a seeker again because he is so good at it and he makes the Gryffindor team win.
Ginny should be something else on the team like a chaser because she would be alot beter at that.
As for Umbridge, well everyone hates her and now that she has gone, she can't stop Harry from playing Quidditch.
See ya guys Nicki xxx

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.