Which Spiderman Movie do you think is better?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthspidey
I'd like to know all your thoughts. I thought Sm2 was better than the first. But i really think 3 will blow everyone away.

Jman196
There are good things about both of them spiderman 2 has more comedy to it like the akward elevator scene and spiderman 1 has the discovering his powers which is kinda cool but in # 2 there are betta stunts so im gonna have to go wit # 2 that train scene was kick ass

VENOMfan
I liked one better, but 2 was still great

badsymbiote
I thought 2 was great. I love the first, but as I watch 2 more, I think it just may replace the original for me. I thought the second really helped to endear the character to people who may not be familiar with the internal struggles Peter continually endures. I was impressed with the effort. And I thought the story was great. But I can imagine myself getting tired of the romance...like in the DD movie. You can watch that crap a couple of times, but then--yawn. Snoozer. Aside from that, I thought the level of emotion by the characters was very charged--and really enjoyed the conflicts, and the possiblities they provide for the future.

vvvrulz
2 was certainely better, more excitement, better villian, it had everything. I'm still a bit wary about spidey 3 though, another green goblin affair could get dour (if they go that way). But thats yet to be seen.

Spiderman_RJ
of course i like one better if wasnt for him, the second wich is great would never come..........

Spiderman_RJ
my vote go for both. but if this was right we should be suposed to pick only one

darthspidey
why?

Spiderman_RJ
"why?" - darth spidey
u mean why we should be suposed to pick one?
AWR: cos u say WICH is better so u can only pick one from that question.

why i picked both?
AWR: Cos the first movie was really true to the comics essence , the way goblin was, peter delicated portrait, spiderman moves. only the dialogues were thin.
the second is just the oposite bigger role on dialogues, and better stunts and more audacy ,since they know they have a hit in the hands

Vengeance
well i liked the first best becuase i love the begining of a superhero, how they learn to do what they do, and discover there powers. plus the goblin was cool. so was doc ock but 2 just had to much of the fact that it seems every one now knows who spider-amn is like realy his mask comes off 3 or 4 times. i thought it was enough when the goblin knew who he was.

darthspidey
Im really sorry Spiderman_RJ but i was really just thinking of people like you that cant make up their mind stick out tongue

Hey i wonder who voted for they are both crap?

Spider-Dan
I can think of only one "person". eek!

Spiderman_RJ
HAAHAHH i know WHO u mean.............

Spiderman_RJ
but i think he did liked the second.he just wont admit it

OB1-adobe
I pick this one because I enjoyed it from start to finish. I liked the first one. The first half of it, but it got a little boring after that. I don't why, it wasn't dumb. I just didn't get all that into it. But #2 has made it all shine for me now. I thought the hole movie was brilliant from start to finish, just like X2 was. Most will probably agree they are doing things right with these kinds of films now. The underlining humor, and the love story really made it what was. Mostly because Peter is basically getting sh!t on throughout the whole movie. From the elevator scene, to the empty cocktail glass, and then him falling and landing on the two cars. I think a lot of us can relate to a day or a time in our lives seemed to turn the wrong way in every little direction.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.