Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azaban...game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

arghhh_matey
----who has played Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azaban?
I got the game the other day and beat it in three days.....did you like it? I thought the graphics were cool and that the characters looked decent, but it reminded me alot of pokemon....alot better though thoughts?

Wizardkid233
i played the game i thought it was cool i liked the graphics but i still havent beat the game im working on it though and i also think that they made the characters look cool

Wizardkid233
ooo and it didnt remind me of pokemon

auror_chk
ive played the game too...i had to play within 2 days cuz i hired it out at the video store lol wink i clocked it so that was good big grin

arghhh_matey
pokemon...ya know how in the game u have ur characters n u get paralized or poisoned n u have different options of defeating the other person...

weegie
I got it too. Its pretty good, I havn't finished it yet tho. I 'm too busy trying to complete the chamber of secrets. It takes me a long time to fight peope!

airangel
i have the xbox game. i am not that far..........got preoccupied with the new 007 game and TONS OF HOMEWORK! Ugh........

My husband bought the game for gameboy and beat it. He liked it.

The graphics were pretty cool for XBOX game.

arghhh_matey
Ok...well I got the gba version of poa...i didn't know if anybody here as played it. i was wonderin if i could get some help..i just need 2 find two more wizard cards...Cordelia Misericordia, n Merlin then i can unlock a game..ugh
Puh leeze help me if you've played the game before and know wut im talking about!

ilovedaniel
Hi everyone,
I only have a few wizard cards cos i have only really just started it but it is really good! I think that playing Hermione is the best cos i am a girl but my favourite character is Harry.
The Dementors are quite scary too!
I gave it 10 out of 10 because it really is good.
See ya guys Nicola xxx

airangel
merged

~*~Tassie~*~
shouldn't this be moved to the Computer/Video Games Discussion Forum confused?

arghhh_matey
um...whatever. its a harrypotter place......and it is a harrypotter game ya know

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.