Batman:the Animated Series Dvd Box Set!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

punkyhermy
So sad that I won't be able to buy this till a long time. But if any of you do, tell me all about it!

WindDancer
I got it yesterday. It cost me $35.99 but is must have for Batman fans. The only thing I don't like is that dumb free ticket to go see Catwoman. Just be patience I'm sure you'll get your set soon. smile

Dr. Strangelove
I loved the 90 series so I will be picking it up. I will probably just give the Catwoman ticket away as I wouldnt want to go blind. big grin

Joker1237
Well WB does not know how to make Bat/Cat movies, other wise Batman and Robin would not have been made.

As for the box cant wait for 2 to come out. Good thing I have Joker Fire and Ice on DVD so I have my all time fav the Laughing Fish.

I love the show. This is my shot to get it all if they put them out.

Mr Zero
I picked this up (with INVADER ZIM!) when I was over in Colorado last week... damn nice to see BTAS crisp and clear with no station idents and ad breaks AT LAST. Herm - at least when you come to get them they will have gone down in price!

My Gf is going to use the freebie catwoman ticket and throw cat-poop at the screen. She loves catwoman, so if you see a news item about a girl going apeshit and throwing poop in a theater - thats her...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.