Who you think should play certain characters in Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spideyfan192
Who do u think best fits the characters in Spiderman? Who would make a good Venom for example.

TheRealistKilla
david lee miller from hackers would fit perfect for eddie brock aka venom

spideyfan192
Who do u think would make a good Carnage?

VENOMfan
please talk about other character's we have about 3 thread's already going over who would make a good Venom

try Electro, or Mysterio, or Shreik

spideyfan192
I know i was just using that to start it off

spideyfan192
For some reason i would just love to see Conan O'Brian playing Cletus Kassady I mean hes got the red hair and everything. But unfortunately thats not wat its all about and he prob wouldnt quite fit Carnage

VENOMfan
jake busey would make the perfect Carnage

http://www.filmscouts.com/zgifclip/frighte/frighte5.gif

spideyfan192
How about Electro, Mysterio, the Kingpin, or Vulture. Who do u think should play them?

spideyfan192
Ya i agree he would make a good Carnage

Darth Jello
Hayden christensen-venom/eddie brock
wood harrelson-cletus kassidy/carnage
Matt Damon-Matt Dillon/Electro
Pat Cooper-The Vulture
Fairuza Balk-Shriek/Adrien Toomes
Mark Hamill-Ned Leeds/Hobgoblin
John Leguizamo-The Tarantula
Michael Clark Duncan-Kingpin/Wilson Fisk
Ben Afflek-Daredevil
Jason Lee-Sandman
Jason Mewes-Just a guy named Joe

badsymbiote
HE IS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT FOR THIS. He could step right into it. I can not imagine anyone more appropriate for this role. And he has the depth and experience to pull it off.

VENOMfan
well kingpin IS Micheal clark duncan. the Vulture....some old guy

anybody could play electro really..hmm.......

I think Sean Bean(Boromir from LOTR) could pull off the Hobgoblin. he freaked out in the end of the first LOTR, so he can handle the nut'so angle

and if you have seen Equilibrium he also can pull of the smug look high self Image look. *kingsley was a fasion desinger*

he will need some makeup tho....

http://web.ukonline.co.uk/rananim/sean/anna.jpg
http://darkben2.free.fr/images/galeries/images/artistes/bell/2/hobgoblin.jpg

badsymbiote
Who's Hayden Christensen?

VENOMfan
have you seen SW episode II?

he play's the older Anikin, he would need to get much bigger to play Brock

badsymbiote
oh, that's him? Yeah, he's way too small--and too young. But a good thought, though. he does kinda look like Brock.

moonwalker741
yeh but hayden is not build like eddie brock shown in the comics and the cartoon, he would hav to go through alot of training

TheVenomSymbiot
I say the PERFECT guy for the vulture would HAVE to be George Carlin. He's got the look, and can act well. (See Dogma, Scary Movie 3, Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure, etc.) And was Mark Hamil suggested for the Hobgoblin because of the 90s animated show? I personally felt all the voices in the show were PERFECT for the characters. I mean, I thought J. K. Simmons did an AWESOME job with Jameson (looks, acting, mannerisms, etc) but the voice in the 90's show suited him better.

Rhino
former wwe superstar Brock Lesnar could play Eddie Brock
Kevin Spacey as Mysterio/quentin beck -spacey convinced me that he was from k pax
Brock lesnar could also be Rhino if he wasnt casted as eddie

Darth Jello
hayden actually put on something like 40 lbs for episode III and fills out the vader costume. he can play brock with all the intensity

VENOMfan
Yeah he could probably get big enuf to play Brock if he continued. potentially Spiderman 3 comes out in 2007 so if 4 came out in 2010

he could probably be in perfect condition, tobey on the other hand might be getting a little up there

Elektra_lover
Eliza Dusku is Black Cat watch jay and silent bob strike back and in the dimond hiest scene picture her with white hair

Darth Jello
whoever plays electro should have a very low gruff voice, damon fits perfectly. how about turning john jameson into the scorpion for the movies?

VENOMfan
I suppose that wouldnt be bad

Man-Wolf wouldnt translate too well into the mainstream movie franchise

and Scorpion is cool and all...but most dont know who he is..or even his real name

Darth Jello
scorpion is a creation of J Jonah jameson so it would be perfect. he could lead the spider slayers.

badsymbiote
And Hamil is pretty verastile--I loved him as the C*ckKnocker in Jay and Silent Bob Strikes back. The humor is a tad sophomoric, but that's good once in a while. I could see Carlin, too. Those are good thoughts, and names I haven't heard suggested yet.

Darth Jello
carlin isn't enough of an old fart to play toomes, pat cooper would be perfect.

Spiderman_RJ
peter parker: me
spider-man:me
venom : any clown
carnage:me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.