Wolverine's Revenge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XjulieX
dunno if some1 has already posted somethin' about it, but has any1 played "Wolverine's revenge" yet?
It came out this week here and I was wondering if it was worth my savings money wink smile

Linkalicious
that movie is less than par.

It's a renter, not a buyer. I can go through the better 1/2 of this game doing nothing but stealth kills. I'm sure you go do even more than that, but I didn't spend too much time on it before putting it back in the shelf. some of Wolvie's moves are cool, finding out the absolute right way to beat a level is really cool. But the game itself isn't worth the money you'd pay to buy it.

SnakeEyes
Do not buy this game!
I made that mistake myself because I am a huge Wolverine fan and bought it, expecting all of the cool aspects of wolvie. One of the things that really pissed me off, was that u can only heal when your claws are in, that sucked a lot.
Bottom line, rent it, don't buy it

SlipknoT
one thing that's annoying about this game is sabbertooth he is much to hard, but yea it's definetly a renter.

bardock
i give it a 7 out of 10.

ragesRemorse
what a shitty game. This is one of those games that had a good idea but failed on the execution. The gameplay is repetitive and stale. The only challenges come from the annoying controls. Mark hamil as a voiceover for wolverine was probably the biggest sin in video game history in a long time

TheRealistKilla
the game sux i hate to say it.

wait till xmen legends hits the stores

XjulieX
Ok thank you all.
I think I'll rent it smile

TrAnCeDuO
i tried it...its okay to say the least but it looks like wolverine kills them automatically rather than you actually do it with a flurry of button mashing...wheres the fun in that...

XjulieX
ok got a point there smile

but I'm a fan of Wolverine, and I think I'll just try it. If it doesn't work out, too bad, but at least I tried it smile so I won't regret it stick out tongue

valhalla
OK can someone help me pls. Im at the level where u battle Juggernaut and i get him down to no health but colossus doesnt come to help me finish the level. Do i have to get Juggernaut down to no health get him in the centre and then strike him or something? Pls help me out. Crappy game or not, i want to finish it.

valhalla
Im at the level where u battle Juggernaut and i get him down to no health but colossus doesnt come to help me finish the level. Do i have to get Juggernaut down to no health get him in the centre and then strike him or something? Pls help me out. Crappy game or not, i want to finish it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.