John Turturro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

All_For_Orlando
He's so awesome. I loved him in O brother where art thou, and most of all Secret Window

Kella
heck yeah AFO. John is awesome and i think he's kind of sexy in a weird way. There was another movie he was in where he was really quiet and shy. I can't think of what it was, but that was the movie that I started to really like him in.

Kella
Okay....the movie where he was so adorable in was Mr. Deeds. I love that movie. I swear my brain is shot.
"You underestimate the sneaky sir..."

All_For_Orlando
"Please let me touch your feet!"

Kella
LMAO!!! laughing

All_For_Orlando
big grin that was my favorite Mr Deeds quote

Kella
i love it....it tickles my tummy and makes me giggle like a little girl... embarrasment

All_For_Orlando
lol smile And i love how he says "She's Perrtyy.." in SW and also "Maybe my name aint shooter"

Kella
he was creepy in that movie...i totally wasn't expecting what happened. I loved it though.

All_For_Orlando
yea big grin

Kella
ya know...this is like our own private little thread...ha ha...some people just don't know a good actor when we love one..big grin

All_For_Orlando
Yeah. Thats true lol smile

Kella
hey..did you see what I said to you in the Versus thread? It was funny...ha ha ha....anyways...airheads is on...gonna go for a little while.

All_For_Orlando
No, ill have to look at that in a minute smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.