I just saw...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aini
I just saw something on tv about a guy in belgium he kidnapped, rape and then murdered 9 girls from the ages 10-13. at least he addmitted 9 kills. god that makes me soo mad and the worst thing is that 7 years ago he went to prision for raping but he just came out again. how in the world is that possible? I will never undestand that. my oppinion is, men that abuse and kill children have lost their right to life. and they should at least be handed to the kids parents and they should be allowed to do with him, wathever they want! that's hard i know but that makes me so angry

N0SFERATU
Yes, it's very sick.

Aini are you in Belgium? the reason I ask is your location, Belgium is the land of chocolate, well actually the land of chocolate, beer and KassKrokkotten.

Aini
nah, I'm from germany. "the land of chocolate" thing is from a simpsons episode.

N0SFERATU
ah yes, jolly good please carry on.

Aini
huh confused

yerssot
belgium is so the land of chocolate stick out tongue

oh and so people know, the guy is french stick out tongue

N0SFERATU
I meant with the topic.

Evy_O
that's completely sick and infuriating

yerssot
tell me about it, just after the dutroux-case... bad publicity

Smiling_Sadly
thats gotta suck ass! i hate ppl like that!

G.P

yerssot
GP; you know I was trying to raz ya with saying he's french right? messed
I mean,... you can't judge an entire country cause of some sicko messed

G.P
Take it easy boy I'm cool. I don't see why I should be angry or offended. My message was more of an "For your information" one.

Peace man cool

yerssot
good to hear, lets go up in the club wit da homies, trying to get a lil V-I cool

Spider-Girl
But is the guy hot? confused
I know this isn't the most appropriate thing to say but my teenage-hormones are making me! messed

N0SFERATU
That's a little bit sick even by my standards

Aini
that's a very very inappropriate and stupid question, don't you think.

Aini
guess you better paid attention then I did. but I just saw a quick info on the news.
and still it's god damn sick and I hate those men.

Linkalicious
it's weird how none of you have come to think that something like this could have happened all the time a couple of decades ago and you never would have heard about it because the media didn't have their hands all over everything. You think it's bad in modern society, imagine 60 years ago....i bet there were creeps that did something like that daily.

N0SFERATU
People tend to focus on the now, it's what's happening now that can affect us and people around us.

Aini
I don't think it is just in modern society. It happened all the time and unfortunately it always will. I just named the case from belgium cause I just saw it before I turned the computer on. and my main statement was suppose to be that child abuse is just too sick and it makes me so mad and feel like killing all those bastards.

G.P

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.