Who's can spit faster?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DyceIBG
Ok, heres somethin for ya'll to answer for me. Me and some friends have been arguing over who can rap faster? Busta Rhymes or Twista. I personally don't know, but Busta can spit some rhymes real fast, maybe even faster than twista, but then at times, it's vice versa, so i don't know. You all vote and we'll see the results.

HockeyHorror
NONE!

Tonedeff is fastest and i can understand him than all on list.

But i really dont care how fast a rapper rhymes as long as they got nice lyrics. Busta and twista lyrics are weak IMO. Why people always forget about Bizzy Bone...he's fastest but hard to understand him.

GABRIEL05
Yo it's Twista. Mystikal is pretty fast too

SAtown_punk
I think it's Busta. Rap isn't my thing, but I like Busta Rhymes a lot because I think he has good lyrics, and he's pretty fast. I would be faster, though. lol.

Bad Boy
Menace is the fastest

total metalhead
i dont give a damn. for me, rap is all bout the lyrics. i dont care how fast they spit, as long as what they're talkin means somethin.

and i hate both those guys, so i aint votin.

HockeyHorror
beautiful big grin^

lol

Darth Revan
I concur, doctor metalhead yes

HockeyHorror
lol

bunnies = omens
Well Twista's got the world record so...

my personall fave fast spitter is Bizzy Bone

HockeyHorror
wow bunnies you haven't been on KMC for a while? well good to see you back. big grin

Darth Revan
That name cracks me up every time... laughing out loud

HockeyHorror
lol

total metalhead
^ cool sig hock yes
dont where you got that idea from stick out tongue

better pic than mine too. i dont even like Infamy that much, i just like the cover.

total metalhead
smartass stick around for my lecture on quantem-atomic sub-space relativity.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.