I was just wondering who is the bigger heartthrob, Johnny or Orlando?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XxHannahxX
It's a hard choice but I'm gonna say Orlando!! duh!! of corse!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance laughing laughing laughing

tinkerbell668
well, right now they are both the hot boys right now....they are appealing to both elder and young woman...but johnny was a heartthob in the 80's becaue of 21 jumpstreet!!

StarliciousStar
Orlando!!!!! But Johnny is HOT TO!!!smileI just find Orlando more of a heartthrob probably because I'm a teenager.

tinkerbell668
true...

BloomBabyGirl
yea cuz hes younger id say orlando and XxHannahxX how could u even put the possibility that they are ugly!! What the f**k? its a sin!

tinkerbell668
tis true (i love saying that)

ArrghPirateGirl
Aaaaaaaaaaaahhh Goes mental If any one chooses the last chice *2 bad 2 say it* I swear I will track them down and itll b OFF WITH THERE HEADS (i luv sayin that)

tinkerbell668
hehe me too i wanna come!!!!!!!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
no 1 has said it yet thankfully

asdfasdfg
AHHHH!!! HANNAH, WHAT THE HECK?! Not only Hannah, but Starlicious Star, and Tinkerbell, and um...*checks above* and BloomBabyGirl??!!! How could you say such terrible things?! Okay, well, granted, Tinkerbell only agreed and never actually spoke/typed the words, but the rest of you, SHAME. Orlando? Hotter than JOHNNY?! Were you hiding in a hole during the movie?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! I can't even type to you write now, you all DISGUST ME!!!!!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
Wat?? I didn't choose the Whelp U can't b disgusted in me
*looks all affended*

asdfasdfg
I didn't mention you! You're cool (competition for Johnny, but you make the right choices in men) big grin

tinkerbell668
Hey I do like Orli and johnny both the same, but orli is best for ME!!! He's the closest to my personality... but they are both sexy beasts!!!!!!

asdfasdfg
alrighty then! but you still have terrible choices in men.

tinkerbell668
hey not nice!!!!!! miffed

ArrghPirateGirl
grrrrrrrrrr

tinkerbell668
geeeeeeeez i just tried to be nice to ya!!!!! mad

BloomBabyGirl
in the movie they are both so hot i as literary humpin the screen i cant choose wich 1 is better but in real liife and in other movies orlando iss sooo much hotter

tinkerbell668
exactly!!!!

tinkerbell668
but i still love johnnys acting more than orli's!!

BloomBabyGirl
ya orli dont got as much xperirence as johnny

tinkerbell668
yeah but he'll get better

tns
jonny deep

tinkerbell668
a short but powerfull answer lol!!

APirateMonkey
& YAY Johnny Depp is winning the pole wait i spelt that wrong .....poll

BloomBabyGirl
by one vote of a drunken monkey*cough*

tinkerbell668
I love orlando im gonna cast a spell on him!!!! *pulls out witch book*...I wonder if that would really work? really!

APirateMonkey
LOL smile Drunk Monkey??? DONT BAG MONKEYS!!!
I like monkeys

tinkerbell668
lol!!! I'm watchin this thing on craddle robing!! Orlando and johnny would be robbing the craddle if they dated us!! laughing laughing

APirateMonkey
LOL laughing

tinkerbell668
tis true!!! laughing

APirateMonkey
I believe

tinkerbell668
...I can fly...I belive i can touch the sky...think about it every night and day...spread my wings and fly away *flys away*

APirateMonkey
Hmmmm I flyng Pirate Weird

tinkerbell668
*comes back* that was fun!! everyone should fly!!!

APirateMonkey
This happened in our BoredBook LOL

tinkerbell668
cool!!!

APirateMonkey
LOL

tinkerbell668
wow thats funny creepy!!!

asdfasdfg
JOHNNY JOHNNY JOHNNY!!! (let's just all pretend i haven't posted on here before)

tinkerbell668
its ok you can repeat: BOTH BOTH BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

asdfasdfg
JOHNNY JOHNNY JOHNNY JOHNNY!!!!

BloomBabyGirl
ORLI TO THE 4th POWER!

tinkerbell668
but hey bloombaby did you really meet orli?? That is really cool!!!

APirateMonkey
Yeah

~Johnnyz#1~
Well its an easy choice!~
ORLANDO IS SOOOOOOOO MUCH HOTTER AND FUNNIER AND A BETTER ACTOR!!

*IS LIEING*.....LMFAO!!!

APirateMonkey
LMFAO

BloomBabyGirl
ya i met him cuz hey im poor but im smart so i made friends with the rich n not to bitchy kidz and i got to meet him with my friend jaspers dad. he rote the movie "envy" with jack black in it and he knows lotsa movies stars. i wish to take this tyme out to show yall what i did when i first saw him...

1)JumpyJumpyJumpy

2) Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

asdfasdfg
johnnyz#1: lol you scared me! omg, at first I was like, that's lame she thinks orlando's hotter, but then when you said he was a better actor, I freaked out! I checked your name to see who to write this to, but then when I saw the johnnyz#1 I knew you were kidding. that's when I saw the lmfao!!!! LOL don't scare me like that!!!!

BTW, what does lmfao mean??? I just know it means you're kidding.

tinkerbell668
Laugh My F***** A$$ Off. There ya go!! LOL but omg thats soooo cool BlomBaby, but ya know Im married to him on KMC...But I stil love ya!!!

asdfasdfg
thank you!!! that is pretty sweet you got to meet him!!! did you get a picture? autograph? I would make sure to get a pic, otherwise no one would believe me!!!!

BloomBabyGirl
i got a pic and an autograph and a brief 5 minute session of humpin the air behind his back...ill try to see of i can post the pics

asdfasdfg
yea!!!! fun fun! definitely post the pics on here i sooo want to see them!!!
not that i don't believe you!!!

tinkerbell668
yeah post em!!!

Orlibabe
ORLANDO IS HOTTER BECAUSE HE HAS LOOKS AND PERSONALITY. BUT JONNY HAS ALSO A VERY GOOD PERSONALITY AND TALENT ON ACTING. AT PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN THEY MADE HIM LOOK LIKE A CLOWN.taztaztaztaztaztaztaztaztaz

BloomBabyGirl
ill post the pics soons i get neer a scanner cuz i tok em on a disposible wal mart cam ok? wink

asdfasdfg
okay bloomy!!!!
orlibabe you are WRONG!!! they didn't make him look like a clown!!! how could you SAY such terrible things?! I...I just don't know what to say right now. miffed

XxHannahxX
Hey, dont h8 me, i was just stuck for options so i put an option for stupid people, simple as that!! laughing

BloomBabyGirl
hey i dont hate but still!! ORLANDO!!JOHNNY!UGLY!!???

tinkerbell668
thats just wrong!!!!

asdfasdfg
yes, it is wrong. VERY VERY WRONG!!! but see, don't put the option for stupid people up, because it's almost...tempting to click that button!!! even though I love Johnny and Orlando, but you know...see how people react...ahhh don't put the button up next time!

tinkerbell668
i know its like seeing something that says do not eat...it makes it more tempting to eat. dunno why???

Johnny.D_Freak
yeah i no what u mean LOL
when ever i get told NOT 2 do something.....i do it!!!!!! (nothing gross tho sick ) LOL

tinkerbell668
LOL i hear ya loud and clear JDF!!! I do the same thing!! but i never get caught doing anything!!! Its so awesome, people call me a goody goody but im just a bad gurl that never gets caught!!

APirateMonkey
Exactly (lol I got a top that says that)

tinkerbell668
me too hehe thats where i got it from!!!!

asdfasdfg
it'slike when people say, dont think of pink elephants, what do you think of??? PINK ELEPHANTS!!!!

tinkerbell668
yeah life is weird...

dsb rox
johnny depp is the hottest of all time love

asdfasdfg
i completely agree with you there dsb rox!!! no one can or ever will be hotter!!!

APirateMonkey
Yep Yep Yep big grin

tinkerbell668
well...yeah sure why not??? *plays along*

APirateMonkey
laughing Yep

tinkerbell668
*sits back with hubby Orli* yes no one is hotter then Johnny!!!

APirateMonkey
laughing

tinkerbell668
really but i love both of them they are both equally hot *covering orli's ears*

APirateMonkey
LOL laughing

crisomtears
...how can you compare? johnny is so much hotter..and will always be hotter...but that is my thought...

Mrs. Sparrow
i'd screw them both how about that!

tinkerbell668
^good point^ laughing

APirateMonkey
Yeah laughing Dont c y not big grin

tinkerbell668
It works!!!! laughing

tinkerbell668
hmmmmm I am reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally bored!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
Ok then.............

tinkerbell668
we already answered the question like 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 time...what do we say now??

asdfasdfg
what do we say now...well we could talk about who do people prefer Jack or Johnny, since Johnny seems to be the ruling champion *sorry tink!!*

tinkerbell668
laughing I like both remember? But I like Johnny, he has much better hair and teeth...plus he looks good at 40!!!

Princess Re
i like orlando more....smile he is just MY type love

tinkerbell668
^^yeah thats my majority ruleing^^

Tilien
Johnny... no Orlando... no... Johnny... wait both lol

tinkerbell668
I know...but I chose orlando..closer to age!!

Tilien
Lol yeah that is a gd point... Johnny is a lil too old for me but... hey i still think he looks cute like Orlando

tinkerbell668
oh yeah no doubt!!

Princess Re
nah no man tops orlando

tinkerbell668
lol for me they are tied!!

asdfasdfg
Oh, come on! They're BOTH too old for me, lol!! Johnny Depp is 3.23 times my age!! but I don't care!! They're both sooo sexy!

Princess Re
looks aren't all that matter

tinkerbell668
^true, but we don't know either of them personally so....what we got are things we have heard!! But I love 'em both!!

Princess Re
yeah but trust me...i am an expert on orlando!ask me anything

tinkerbell668
lol oh believe me, i am pretty close!! I know alot of useless facts about him and johnny!! look on da johnny thread!! LOL

ArrghPirateGirl
big grin I no......nothing

tinkerbell668
LOL its ok APG!!

ArrghPirateGirl
sad

tinkerbell668
i just pick up stuff from people!!

ArrghPirateGirl
Wat am I meant 2 no that i dont blink

tinkerbell668
??? wat???

ImAPirate
i vote JOHNNY!
i tried voting twice............. but it wouldnt let me.............

tinkerbell668
lol we know!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
lol laughing

tinkerbell668
but truthfully they are both heartthrobs!!!

ImAPirate
people on my bball team think jd and ob are gay together! mad

idk what they are thinking...

XxHannahxX
well they r very stupid and incompettant! orlando got relli angry when ian mckellen started to make jokes about how much he wanted to kiss him

XxHannahxX
i mean ian mckellen wanted to kiss ob! of course!

XxHannahxX
Movie hunk Orlando Bloom lashed out at Lord of the Rings co-star Sir Ian McKellen at a film awards this week after the gay actor said he wanted to kiss him. McKellen had joked at London's British Independent Film Awards on Tuesday night that he was only attending in the hope of smooching hunky Bloom. However, when the 26-year-old arrived and was asked about the cheeky remarks he failed to see the funny side. He coldly shot back, "I'm not gay. I've got a girlfriend."

there u see-not gay!

ImAPirate
they must all die!

ImAPirate
lol sorry angry side showing angel

tinkerbell668
lol thats horrible...but i have to dy honestly, he seemed too hot to be straight in LOTR!! I was prayin to god sain please let that elf be straight!!! laughing But I know now!!!

asdfasdfg
guys always make jokes about how hot guys are gay...it makes me mad!

ImAPirate
laughing please let that elf be straight lol

tinkerbell668
tis true!!! See where i lived there are alot of gay guys!! I mean ALOT...and all the hot guys are gay...sooooo going off my experiences that was my plead!!!!!

ImAPirate
laughing

tinkerbell668
LOL laughing I know I know...anyways!!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
yes

tinkerbell668
but u guys didn't even wonder...LOL well anyways...

ArrghPirateGirl
Uh...Wat were we going on about??

tinkerbell668
how I thought ori was gay at first!!

ImAPirate
laughing out loud

tinkerbell668
LOL anyways...

ArrghPirateGirl
U did??????

tinkerbell668
^yeah see^ big grin

ImAPirate
you quoted yourself........... lol

well i guess if you really needed proof stick out tongue

tinkerbell668
I didn't feel like writeing it again!!! laughing

ArrghPirateGirl
laughing

tinkerbell668
yeah...anyways!! laughing

ArrghPirateGirl
Um.....Yeahbig grin

tinkerbell668
ok sooooooooooo now what...

ArrghPirateGirl
dunno blink

tinkerbell668
*lost and confused*

ImAPirate
um.... i still think johnny is the bigger "heartthrob" and i still cant vote again for him miffed

tinkerbell668
laughing IAP don't worry we count your vote!!!

ImAPirate
2 is always better than 1

2 votes for johnny
2 johnnys
2 jacks
2 bowls of chocolate icecream

see! 2 of some things could be very good

tinkerbell668
yes but soo can 3!!

ImAPirate
true

3 votes for johnny
3 johnnys
3 jacks
3 bowls of chocolate icecream

tinkerbell668
oh...what about 4?

ImAPirate
phhhhhhhhhhh

FINE!

4 votes for johnny
4 johnnys
4 jacks
4 bowls of chocolate icecream
and etc for the numbers

there now you cant ask me to do that again! tshee hehe

tinkerbell668
5? embarrasment

ImAPirate
i shall quote what i said before:
"and etc for the numbers"

tinkerbell668
ok...how about just 2 johnny!! one for me and one for u!!!!

ImAPirate
DEAL!

tinkerbell668
Announcer: Sold to APG and tink

Tink: yay!!!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>