Fav Metallica Album

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Exaggerator
Hi peeps

Whats your fav Metallica Album?
Not those remake thingys - only the real ones wink

A.D. Skinner
I would have to say that the best Metallica album is ....and Justice for All

Blackened
One
Harvester of Sorrow
...and Justice for All

Some of the greatest head banging music of all time came from this album ! big grin

Exaggerator
yeah,
I prefer Ride The Lightning though stick out tongue

some of the greatest melodies within Headbanging Music! big grin

SlipknoT
I'm between the Black Album and Ride the Lightning

VENOMfan
Black Album, and Reload

Deathblow
Ride The Lightning. And Justice For All a close second.

Sarah15
black album

tabby999
master of puppets is difinitive, with justice a close second followed by lightning

ragesRemorse
yeah puppets was the peak of metallicas talent. Justice can be said to be equally as great, but puppets did it all, from speed metal jams, to exploring new possiblities with metal. to live is to die is just mind staggering, but battery, and orion has it beat. Even though S&M was a reach, i think it suceeded greatly and was the last blast for our metal mates. They went downhill after cliff and have pretty much landed therselves in the metal cemetary with st. anger DAMN what garbage

tabby999
dont forget that its a sick concept album, thats always been hard to do

Alpha Centauri
"Master Of Puppets" is my favourite.

That album gets it purely coz the intro to the title song is possibly the greatest piece of guitar ever. Or one of.

James Hetfield is the greatest rhythm guitarist ever. Fastest, most precise rhythms. See start of "Battery".

Saw them live last December. Don't let anyone tell you they've got lame. They're the same old Metallica. So they still own.

-AC

Arachnoidfreak
the Black Album baby!

Exaggerator
Saw em too - last month! They still rule, yeah! Only thing that changed is the bassist - and the bassists talent in writing

Exaggerator
Reload? What the f**k? sorry but - did you ever listen to the old albums? laughing out loud

Alpha Centauri
Maybe he just prefers "Reload". Hard to see why but to each his own.

-AC

Exaggerator
Yeah, I heard there were some people prefering... St Anger.....

Gemini no Saga
For me : Black Album

But my real favorite album is : "S&M"^^

I love this twin album , the songs played by "Metallica" with "the San Francisco Symphonic Orchestra" become really divine! happy

Exaggerator
Well yeah, but it isn't an album. It is a collection of songs they made earlier.
It isn't their only disc of remakes. Garage, Inc. is a great thing too, but all covered!

Dexx
definitely vertigo, the black album

finti
Master Of Puppets, why cause it blew us away when it came out

PunisherFan33
i like the METALLICA ( BLACK ) Album

Fearnix
Ride The Lightning is the best it ****ing rocks rock

musicworshiper
i liked black followed by master of puppets...

loserib
master of puupets
and sombody said the writing style of the bassist changed
well jason newsted did not have much say on his basslines
lars and james do the most of the writing and thier new bassist did not write any of st. anger their producer bob rock wrote all the basslines

ESP07
They are all great albums if taken individually.

Jason Wyngarde
none because they are a holes. who are puppets for the men in suits. lars is the worst of them all. oh i am all pissed because some kid downlaoded my song so i taking them to court. i have hated them ever since.

Evolution
i like all the albums except st.anger.

PunisherFan33
i kind of like the Justice for all Album but im still with Metallica Album

Victor Von Doom
While the method was quite wrong, I don't think it's as simple as you portray it.

No-one would begrudge a shop taking action against a kid who stole from them.

I like Master of Puppets most.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.