Who do you hate the most?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gorgoroth
Which of those, or other characters, do you hate the most, from the Tolkien Universe?

ladygrim
it has to be arwen .. argh she does p..s me off (theres just something bout her )

The Innkeeper
Thorin-arrogant

Btw- hope nobody votes for sauron wink

Exaggerator
I voted for other - meaning ... umm I dont know

I dont really hate a character - cos they all were needed for a great story

I hate Draco Malfoy! stick out tongue

ladygrim
lol

Flying High
i dont like Elrond.....i duno......erm......i jus voted 4 the sake of voting stick out tongue

Exabyte
MANWE! MANWE! eek!

Don't like Thorin either erm and "others" - TULKAS eek! mad

The Innkeeper
Tuuuulkas madmad

shadowy_blue
LOL..Tulkas hatred. I knew that was coming! laughing

I voted for Manwe. stick out tongue

The Innkeeper
i see sauron got a vote shifty

Exa
hehehe it was too tempting after you said not to stick out tongue

The Innkeeper
laughing

Discos
Manwe thinks he has so much power, lol he had to call to daddy once

shaber
Picking your fights not wisely but too well stick out tongue

Discos
why did you chose characters which are alkl good (except manwe)

Gorgoroth
Meh, some ppl (not naming whom) hate some of them...

§pearhead
I can't stand gollum confused *waits for the rocks to be thrown*

fini
hey finally a thread for people who've seen/read more than LOTR.

silver_tears
Oh God I really really dislike Grima no he really chills my blood messed
Oh and Gollum just bothers me erm

The Innkeeper
Gollum i would love to kick to bits
When he is in nice mode mad ARGH he is annoying

Grima-is a hero!

All_For_Orlando
Lets just put it this way...I just hate all the bad characters. lol.

RaventheOnly
i dislike gollum with a vengence no expression

Agent Elrond
Me no like Thorin.

That's why

spongebob_luver
mad i HATE eowyn!!! she annoys the crap out of me!!!

Exaggerator
Eowyn? lol

you read the book?

Princess Re
the forsaken dwarves! we elves know much about them,they are terrible
people

Exabyte
confused Who are the Forsaken Dwarves? confused would you mind a short explanation?

Sauron
The forsaked dwarves are seven dwarves banished from their 'homes'

They were banished because they were, all of them, in one mood always
One was always sleepy
the other, too grumpy,
one rather dopey
one was to happy
One was to medical and reffered to himself as doc
One kept sneezing and the mines caved in
and one, wouldnt come out the mines, he was bashful

They won the respect of many when they joined varda (Snow white) and brough about the destruction of the evil queen

Princess Re
any dwarve! i am an elf,the dwarves take everything they want from the world and give nothing back!though i get along with gemli fine enough

Exabyte
Ok ^^ ^^

Hm, I dont think they take everything without giving though... after all, they're themselves made from the World/Earth. Sure, they can be a little greedy sometimes, especially when it comes to gold stick out tongue but they do give back - their lives. And their love wink

Those that steal, take without thinking and without paying, are humans, that's why some elves dont particularly admire them... they hunt beyond need, kill the forests and have no understanding for the earth sad

Princess Re
as i knew that,though our sworn enemy are the dwarves

they will never be trusted by my fellowship (fellowship of the elves i made)

Exabyte
Cool smile

Sworn enemy? fear What fellowship is that?!? Dwarves never did anything evil... most elves don't really trust them, but they aren't enemies, they're still allies after all...

Princess Re
well not to me and my fellowship,we mean only peace,torwards you as well

Quendiñoldo
Do you HATE the most?
Name one, and why.

Smodden
A man was hated. And he died. His wife is widowed. His children cursed. A man was hated.
He did nothing wrong, and was misunderstood. Taking his time, doing his work honestly and without complaining. He was poor. He was rich in nothing but his wife and children. He was a farmer, and a slave. His master hated him.
He knew of nothing, save to do his work and he would get food for his family and himself, he couldn't read or write, not that it would do much good...He was branded. He was hated.
You could even say he couldn't talk, because he never did, he wasn't worthy...He was a farmer, and he was hated.
The masters and 'upperclass' didn't know him, and they didn't want to know him either. He served his purpous, and because he did he was killed.
Set up, convinced by the haters that he did some crime, and he should be punished...and he was. For doing nothing wrong he was hated, because of the way he was born into the world...a slave like his father before him.
As the ground beneath him slipped away, left him swaying in the wind tied by his own rope...his last thought wasn't hate, it was anything but that...he had seen it all his short life, and he could only think of the TRULY cursed people, the ones who DID hate...not the hated....He was dead. He was hated. but he loved many.

ladygrim
im confused ????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.