Note: socks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LarryTheArch
in case none of you noticed, socking is a serious offense on KMC
And many newbies and maybe even some of our older members do not know what a sock is.

A sock is a KMC member that creates multiple accounts and talks between them to increase post counts. AND ONLY THAT.

Don't sock, as you can possibly be banned for it. Also see Silver's Guideline thread for more of the rules. Or you can circumvent these two threads and read the rules web page.

silver_tears
actually it isn't post count, it's devious purposes smart
such as member bashing. or posting illegal things.

also it doesnt increase post count because you have two seperate accounts yes

LarryTheArch
talking between both accounts silver

LarryTheArch
and how do you make the notes stay on the top

silver_tears
you don't Raz does cool

LarryTheArch
oh

Crash Overload
BLACK SOCKS! They never get dirty, the more that you where them, the blacker they get!

BLACK SOCKS! They never get dirty, the more that you where them, the blacker they get!

Raz
LTA, do you want me to cancel your sock accounts?

The Force
i'm wearing ankle socks big grin

Raz
Is it for devious purposes? What the f**k?

yerssot
raz, why not place a seperate part aboot socks in the rules?

Raz
There is, it's under Multiple Registrations.

$¥®€Ñ
I suggested Sil add a paragraph about socking to her already not-so-simple guidelines, but she ignored me......

death

yerssot
"When you search a potato in a field of diamonds, they just appear to be sparkling little stones"

sorry, raz, read over it smile

what's the use of this thread than if it's mentioned in the rules

Raz
It makes LTA feel important eek!

The Force
shifty ...maybe....

$¥®€Ñ
BTW LTA......

That is really well written, I didn't know you had it in you kid

clap

yerssot
but I want to be important too sad stick out tongue

The Force
there is no way that you could be important yerss roll eyes (sarcastic) wink

Raz
Why did LTA decide to make this thread?

Are people socking?

The Force
guess he was tryin to warn ppl so they don't get banned *shrugs*

yerssot
I know TF, it's just one of my many wishes wink
like ... getting a life

$¥®€Ñ
detective

We had a little spidey sense going on in the Fightclub yesterday, read it and check..........

$¥®€Ñ
How about getting a woman??

winkiss

The Force
it's ok yerss, i've already got a life stick out tongue big grin
i think syren's calling for you wink

$¥®€Ñ
embarrasment

He knows I love him.......

But I'm a married woman now, goddamnit.........

The Force
it's ok syren big grin

$¥®€Ñ
Apparently, when you get married, you have to be what they call, faithless.........

Ya...

"I can't get no sleep.........."

$¥®€Ñ
BTW Forcizzle, what does this mean??

Larry ka dos wanna zhaun lu'oh Usstan zhaun nindel il still dyunhk uns'aa, ol's p'wal f'sarn mature. Simple 'zil nindel.

I get something along the lines of Larry.......wanna still mature simple......

lil bitchiness
She cant edit her post now...only Raz can.

$¥®€Ñ
*retracts comment about Sil, ignored and death.....*

pray

yerssot
wallmart finally got the latest shipping??? happy

silver_tears
you better mad

LarryTheArch
Mattman is my only sock, but I only posted 3 timess with him. Lord_Magget is actually a person, different from me. And for god sakes, no fighting in this thread, no intimidating, and no SOCKING.

Raz
You really had socks? I was joking blink

Thanks for the confession though thumb up

silver_tears
laughing out loud I have socks devil

they are white confused with a black stripe, and they are very warm yes

lil bitchiness
Im a sock!! Im really Linds! big grin

Oops embarrasment

JKozzy
I had one. But he's gone! smile

silver_tears
just one, how many feet have you? confused

JKozzy
Three, now one's going to be cold messed

JKozzy
vBulletin Message
You have been permanently banned by 'Tex' from these forums. You are no longer welcome here.
The reason for your ban is as follows:
Sock

Yeah, that's the message you'll get. smart

LarryTheArch
uh... i aint gonna be banned will I?
i wasn't so much a sock as an accidwent. I created Mattman, then fergot the password, and i didnt wanna bother to try to get the password thru email, so i created LarryTheASS(ault... aka arch)

Lord Soth
Akira_Namejin is my sock! I confess!!!!

Lol, no. Akira's my fwiend

But we are kind of alike, aren't we?

Ryan10000000000
y wood u get banned 4 this what does it matter if u are getting more posts to yourself what advantage does it give u above other players

bobcrickett
Because it is usually used to piss people off, or to avoid previous bans. That's why you get banned for it.

JKozzy
yes

LarryTheArch
Hopefully there is no more need for this thread.... right guys!?

shifty devil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.