Batman vs Spiderman and Carnage vs the Joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VENOMfan
Here is the senario, remember the Batman Spiderman crossover?

It envolved Carnage and the Joker. Ive seen a few post's stating how Batman and Joker can actually >>BEAT UP<< Spiderman and Carnage

I think they are confuseing Bat's prep time with what he can do in a random encounter

In an actual >>>>fight <<<<

Spiderman would beat Batman

Carnage would DESTROY the Joker

Im pretty sure 8/10 fight's will go this way.

what are your opinions

IRTMU-Dragon
Uhhh? Carnage VS Joker first off... Joker would be a bloody spot on the road.
Spiderman may have a harder time with batman than we would think though...

Victor Von Doom
Carnage vs Joker is a larf.

Spidey and Batman is closer.

SuperDarryl
Carnage, ultimate violence, versus the Joker, thats a total annihilation of the existence of the one people refer to as THE JOKER. Carnage would completly rip the Jokers head off, and stick it in a palm tree.

Now as for Batman versus Spiderman. Spiderman would probably take him. Spiderman moves to fast, and what would happen if Batmans belt was knocked off during the fight. Spiderman could flip circles around Batman.

Easy versus battles to evaluate. Spiderman, would win over Batman, and Joker would lose terribly over Carnage. But, Carnage versus Spiderman, Spiderman may not survive this one.

Arachnoidfreak
With prep time, Batman and Joker, DUH. Batman, as we all know, can whoop just about anyone with prep time. Joker can lay traps too complex for Cletus's single-mindedness. without prep, Spiderman can take them both by himself. Or Carnage can take them both by himself. either one.

SnakeEyes
Well, Batman could be almost anybody with preperation. But, Wizard magazine did a last man standing where Batman had no prep time at all and he fought Spiderman, and after a close battle Batman came out on top.

VENOMfan
and that's where I tossed Wizard's unbaised credability out the window

In a recent battle they had all of Spiderman's villains in a royal rumble. it came down to Kraven and the Green Goblin.

KRAVEN!? Morbius, Hobgoblin, Venom, Carnage, Sandman, Electro, Shocker, Rhino ALL could drop Kraven

The fight should have been between Hobgoblin and Green Goblin where if it's Norman vs Kingsley and Kingsley wins

Wizard is good for update's and comic value's thats about it

SnakeEyes
i like there previous LMS battles, or at least most of them. Batman is a more awesome character than spidey, i think. And spiderman's webs would be vulnerable to batarangs, not to mention all of his nifty gadgets. Batman is a lot smarter, but Spiderman may still win, hard to say

Arachnoidfreak
No, Spiderman WILL win against Batman. Spiderman has10 TON strength, which means one solid punch and Batman is down.

moshtitan
bats with prep time, spidey without,
now carnage and joker are about the same on the insanity level, but joker just doesnt have the edge he would need to bring down carnage.

Beyonder
How about Cledus Kassidy with the symbiote in a hand to hand fight with Joker? What do you guys think?

It be better then Carnage Vs. Joker, cause Joker might have a chance in hth against Kassidy.

VENOMfan
Well without the Symbiote the Joker could just shoot Kassidy, but the Symbiote augmented Kassidy like Brock, he probably has class 2 strength.

He could just strangle the Joker

Beyonder
No, I meant just hand to hand (no weapons): Kassidy against the Joker.

VENOMfan
than Im pretty sure Kassidy would win. he has basic fighting skill's, pretty much he was raised on the street's and know's how to tussel

Joker1237
Joker would NOT FIGHT HAND TO HAND, HELL HE DOES NOT FIGHT HAND TO HAND WITH BATMAN>

Joker would beat Kassidy, Kassidy will be lieing on the ground with a big smile on his face. I can tell you that. lol

VENOMfan
How? I dont see any proof.

Pit the Joker against Carnage and all you have is a bloody smear. pit Carnage against Batman and all you have is a bloody smear!

the only way those two can win is with prep time. why cant you see this?

Joker1237
Joker does not need prep time, You will never know what will happen next.

Joker will beat Carage, He did it in the comic with a crobar if I recall

VENOMfan
LOL OMG! a crowbar!?! against Carnage!?!

here is a history leason about ol' Carny

Appearance
Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 190 lbs
Eyes: Green
Hair: Red
Features: As Carnage, elongate jaw & "teeth", ever moving tendrils from various parts of his body, both of which are a part of the alien that is his costume.

Current Aliases: None
Former Aliases: None
Dual Identity: Publicly Known
Current Occupation: Prisoner/patient, Ravencroft
Former Occupation: Serial Killer
Citizenship: U.S.
Legal Status: Criminal record in U.S.
Place of Birth: Brooklyn, New York
Marital Status: Single
Known Relatives: Mother (killed by father), Venom (symbiote parent), Father (deceased), Grandmother (killed by Cletus)
Known Confidants: Shriek
Known Allies: Shriek, Doppelganger, DemoGoblin
Major Enemies: Spider-Man, Venom, Cloak & Dagger
Usual Bases: Ravencroft Institute
Former Bases: Former site of the St. Estes Home for Boys, Brookln, New York
Current Groups: None
Former Groups: None
Education: High School

Powers & Paraphenalia
Strength Level: Unknown, shown to be significantly stronger than both Venom and Spider-Man
Powers: Has a symbiote costume simalar to Venom, but seems to be more powerful, possibely due to it's incubation on Earth. Kasady's symbiote can, like Venom's, mimic any type of clothing, but unlike Venom, Carnage has not been seen useing the costume as camoflage. The symbiote has augmented all of Kasady's physical abilities to super-human levels apparently higher than that of Venom's.
Abilities: Carnage animates his costume to create snares, swing line, and most often bladed weapons. Carnage can hurl these "blades" from anywhere on his body. They disinetgrate after about thirty seconds after they are thrown. Carnage also posses wall-cralwing abilities similar to Venom's. In some unknown manner, the symbiote can dampen both Spider-Man's spider-sense, & the Venom symbiote's in born ability to track its spawn.
Equipment: None
Weapons: Whatever he makes
Limitations: The symbiote is vunerable to both sonics(to a much lesser degree than it's parent) & heat based attacks (to a much greater degree than its parent).

SUPERMANDAMAN
Sandman would kill all of them.

Joker1237
Hey I know who Carnage is, I know his powers. But in that crossover(you have to take it lighly even I will amitt Joker would not pull it off THAT WAY but he will pull it off) Joker beat Carnage with a crowbar, he just beat the jekers out of him.

They miss up big in that cross over with the Joker winning that way.

I see the Joker winning by putting Cargie in some kind of trap, maybe a sewer trap like kightfall or a deadly trap with millions of lives at state.

It will be a fight to see if Cargie will get to Joker before Joker kills Kassidy, with some sceme or something. Joker is not going to walk up to Kassidy, and fight him hand to hand. He plant a bomb here or there or maybe lure him into a trap. Joker could pull off a win over Carage.

moshtitan
props to VENOMfan for the bio(very needed in this case) but theirs no way in hell joker could touch carnage w/o prep. time. Joker would be gargling his own blood before he knew what hit em'.

SUPERMANDAMAN
Alright carnage is way stronger than spiderman who can lift 10 tons he is pretty much bullet proff he is more agile than spiderman he can make bladed weapons and also launch them he has held his own against spiderman and venom but i mean sure the joker has got this one i mean he can ummmmm........... do a whole lot of nothing other than sit there and just get his ass whooped carnage would just change the way he looks walk up to joker and chop his head off or if that dont work he could pick up a bus and throw it on him i do not see how you can say that joker can beat him.

moshtitan
lmao. i love the scenes of violence you put in my mind their buddy .....but you pretty much summed it up.

VENOMfan
I wouldnt go that far.......

Joker1237
Joker would not just sit there waiting to get his head comp off. He have his goons take on Kassidy, first, if that did not work, he plant a bomb or some type of trap, it will NOT BE A SLUG FIST, Joker will turn this into a thinking battle,

SUPERMANDAMAN
as far as spiderman villains go he would tear them up he can lift up to about 100 tons he is virtually indestructible and he change his density at will and he can make weapons from his hands how could you beat him?

VENOMfan
I think you havent seen Carnage at his best, a room full of goon's armed with 12 gauge shotguns will last this long

dead. check out his escape in Maximum Carnage, Or part 2 of Carnage unleashed.

Joker1237
A little bit of Joker vemon will go along way, would like to see how it will do on Kassidy, it will be fun to watch, It will be a planted bomb or Joker vemon attack that will end it. Joker will be in his hideout, while Kassidy, walks into a room wire with Joker Vemon, it will be something like that.

Arachnoidfreak
WHAT? Carnage is class 25 (lifts 25 tons) and doesnt change his density at will, wtf...Carnage only changes his symbiote into weapons, can wall crawl, cancels out Venom's and Spiderman's spider senses, and he can use the symbiote to camoflauge, but he never does, because he is psycho.

SUPERMANDAMAN
No i was talking about sandman.

moshtitan
ya, i read that and was like what the *beep* thats like sayin ya "joker has x-ray vision and can fly."

Arachnoidfreak
OHHH. Well, you should have said that. Sandman would kick all of their asses.

moshtitan
oooops.so sorry confused

VENOMfan
Sandman is class 85,virtually indestructable isnt all it's cracked up to be

Venom beat him easily. all you have to do is quickly nock a peice of Sandman lose and he get's weak and will probably die

the Two fought a long time ago Sandman grabbed up Venom like he always does to Spidey and Venom just bit him*albiet a huge chunk out of him*. he moaned and groaned about losing such a big chunk of mass.

One wll placed pumkin bomb would be the end of him

SUPERMANDAMAN
all he has to do is make him self as dense as he can be and i dont care how hard venom can bite he aint goin to be able to bite through him,in the marvel encyclopedia they gave him a 6 on durability from 1-7 thats the same as they gave to thor and the thing so if sand man does go fully dense they aint a whole lot thats goin to hurt him and even if it does he can just re form.

FeceMan
OK, I'm kinda new to all of this, but I just had to comment, especially with Carnage being one of my favorite characters.

1. Joker would lose. No. No. Carnage would NOT care about millions of lives at stake.

2. I thought Venom just bit Sandman and poisoned him or something (sorry, really tired right now and short on brain power).

3. Personally, I don't even think Batman could take Carnage, even with a year of prep time. Shing! One of Carnage's bladed "things" comes flying out of nowhere and kills him. A flamethrower? Shing! No more flames, only an exploded container of napalm.

If I sounded stupid, don't blame me, blame the fatigue smile.

EDIT: Besides, isn't the symbiote INSIDE Cassidy's bloodstream, so it could just regenerate if it was injured?

VENOMfan
sorry man but it already happend some time ago

http://www.samruby.com/SpidC/Large/Spiderman114.JPG

You have to remember Marvel gives horrid descriptions of power's on scale

Marvel.com has Wolverine at a strength of 4, the same as Spiderman

here is a bio
Appearance
Height: Variable (6'1"wink
Weight: Variable (450 lbs)
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown
Features: Gritty feeling to his handshake

Summary
Created By: Stan Lee, Steve Ditko
Current Aliases: None
Former Aliases: William Baker, Sylvester Mann
Dual Identity: Known to the F.B.I.
Current Occupation: Unknown
Former Occupation: Professional Criminal
Citizenship: United States of America
Legal Status: Criminal Record in the U.S.
Place of Birth: Queens, New York
Marital Status: Single
Known Relatives: Mother (Mrs. Baker, MTU #1)
Known Confidants: Spiderman, Captain America
Known Allies: Spider-Man, Captain America, The Avengers, Crime-Master, The Big Man, Silver Sable, Silver Sable's Wild Pack, the Sinister Six, the Frightful Four,
Major Enemies: Spider-Man, The Sinister Six, Fantastic Four
Usual Bases: Unknown
Former Bases: The Island Prison
Current Groups: None
Former Groups: The Sinister Six, Frightful Four, Avengers (Alternate Avenger Status)
Education: Didn't graduate from High School

Powers & Paraphenalia
Strength Level: Super-Human
Powers: Sandman can turn his body into a sandlike material which he can manipulate the shape and density of at will.
Abilities: None
Equipment: None
Weapons: None
Limitations: Sandman can form his body into hammers and other crushing weapons, and can suffocate opponents with his body.

If sandman was as dangerous as you say how does Spidey beat him? and with a vacuum cleaner? it's happend

SUPERMANDAMAN
First off spiderman and wolverine are both level 4 on strength because level 4 means 800 pounds-25 tons wolverine can lift 800 pounds and spider man can lift 10 tons and i read that issue where spiderman beat him with a vacum cleaner which is retarded cause what kind of vacum cleaner can suck up all that sand and all sandman would of had to do was go really dense and he aint goin to suck up nothing cause i have also seen in the ultimates where sand man and almost taken down iron man and i believe iron man has either spiderman and venom beat any day,

Joker1237
Carage will not save the people, but Joker always has a plan to put lives in stake, Carage will be one of them I sure. It will end with millions dead, before the Joker wins I sure. Joker will have the place rig with bombs, or Joker Vemon, or something. Carage will just walk in not knowing and a whole city block will be dead.

FrothByte
carnage would rip joker apart and laugh his insane laughter. i like batman as a character, but that overrated f*cked up prep time is making me start to hate him. like i said before, batman is the most UNBELIEVABLE character in the world of fictitious comic book characters. they buff-up batman so much it makes me puke. crap the prep time. one day im gonna hear someone say that batman can take out living tribunal with prep time. spidey owns bats.

who?-kid

Joker1237
Will FrothByte, Batman can beat Spiderman with out Prep time, He has his belt to take out any knockout gas or something. Batman in most cases dont need that over rated prep time.

Besides, If it comes to it, Spiderman can not even beat the Batmobill if Batman will use it.

who?-kid
Lol smile, it's Spider-Man vs Batman, not Spider-Man vs his Batmobile.

You do realize it will take Spider-Man (who is by the way lots and lots faster, tougher and much more agile) only one punch to knock down Batman ?

Knockout gas you say ? Sure, it could work... and I could win the lottery.

FeceMan
Well, GG did it with Spidey in Spider-Man (the movie), but something tells me that SHOULDN'T have happened.

Beat the Batmobile? Bah, just web it up and smash it.

And Joker killing millions of people by blowing up a city block? So what? Kletus isn't going to care.

Joker1237
He be in the block, Joker will do it if he had to kill Carnage, I saying he will not just walk up to him, he will take out a city block to to kill Carnage if it needed to be done, Batman had to stop the Joker from blowing up a whole city, a few times. I think when the bomb goes off to blow up New York, Carnage will be in the area

SUPERMANDAMAN
Alright lets say batman throws his knockout gas spiderman his spider sences would go off and he would just kick it back at batman or he could simply just get out of the way of it and then all he has to do is swing in and do a drop kick on batman which will either break his neck of break his ribs depending on where he hits cause you seem to forget that spiderman can lift 10 tons not to mention he has enhanced durability so even if batman does manage to get a hit on him it aint going to do a whole lot. As for the Joker bull crap how will joker even know who carnage is he can change his appearance so he would walk up and kill joker before he even knew what happened not to mention carnage is way more agile then spiderman so even if joker sets off his bombs or whatever you want he could get out of the way and even if he does get hurt the sybiot would just heal him up and he would go after joker and kill him 7 ways from sunday so i dont even get how you can argue about this.

FeceMan
I don't know, something tells me that a simple explosion wouldn't take Carnage out that easily. Oh, well, maybe it's just me smile.

punkyhermy
Batman can BREAK spiderman only he won't. How can u ppl think so low of batman?He is THE BATMAN!!Surely he can take on some skinny geeky guy with freak spider sense?! Besides, what if batman throws the batarang towards spidey, who's spidersense will make him occupied with dodging the batarang and batman will come and knock him down in a punch.Not that the spidersense has not let him down before either.
As for the 'prep time', bats does not need to be notified that he'll be fighting spidey, TO GO DO RESEARCH ON HIM. I CAN BET he already knows enough to know about him.That's what he does!

FeceMan
Yes, because Spider-Man can't multitask. And Batman is so fast that he'll overwhelm Spider-Man's super agility and knock him out with ONE PUNCH. And Spider-Man couldn't just jump up and away and web up Batman. And Spider-Man couldn't just move to the left or right to get out of the way of the batarang. And Spider-Man couldn't just knock it away like he does with the Green Goblin's blade things in the movie.

You've got to be kidding me.

SUPERMANDAMAN
First off No!! Sure batman could throw whatever he wants at spiderman the man dodges bullet fire im sure he can dodge a batarang with ease and when he dodges im sure he will just jump 18 feet up onto a wall or something so i doubt batman would even be able to hit him and even if he does it aint going to do a whole lot since spider man is way more durable then your averege person. All spiderman has to do is get one good hit on batman which shouldnt be very hard considering he is years faster than batman so i dont know how you can be saying this.

punkyhermy
Batman can also dodge spidey's webs.like DUH!!!and even he does get caught, he will easily cut them off with the batarang or something.Btman knows all sorts of tricks and moves that Spidey cannot even think about!

punkyhermy
spiderman does not know any type of martial arts.well does he?!!!
even if he does that cannot possibly combat all the types that bat knows!so there bat WILL win!!!

SUPERMANDAMAN
He dont know all the types of martial arts but he has also held his own against wolverine who is a way better fighter than batman not to mention he is stronger and has adamantiun claws , and do you know why he can because spiderman doesnt have to know all that crap because he is so much stronger than batman every time batman tries to hit him he will be able to dodge because of his spidersence and you keep forgeting how durable spiderman there is noone way batman is goin to be able to get enough hits on him before spiderman gets one good hit on him and the fight would be over.

punkyhermy
okay,spiderman has strenght greater than bats.but it is useless because he doesn't know how to use it!batman has lots of tricks up his sleeve and he knows better fighting skills than even superman.that's because he trained!!all his life!!! he knows everytype of martial arts there is to know.some ameture like spidey can't stand that!

FeceMan
Yes, Batman could dodge his webs like duh.

SnakeEyes
I for one, believe that the whole Batman/Spiderman argument is pointless. Either could win! it all depends, i said Batman cuz he one in Wizard's LMS. But fans who argue is just plain pointless....... i mean a Batman fan will always disagree with a spiderman fan.
I myself am a fan of both

SUPERMANDAMAN
Spiderman has gotten hits on Wolverine who is a way better fighter than batman so im sure he could hit batman and lets say batman does hit spiderman whats goin to happen???? Not a whole lot but if spiderman hits batman he will probably be out considering he is just a normal human.

who?-kid
Punkyhermy, you know who Bane is, right ? He's not exactly a "skinny geeky guy" like Spider-Man. Well, Spider-Man is like 10 times stronger than Bane. And faster than Bane. And a better fighter than Bane. And more experienced than Bane. And more agile than Bane. And... so on.

So, don't judge a book by his cover (and Spider-Man is not skinny, don't know where you got that idea).

Furthermore, Spider-Man has an inbuilt, very effective alarmsystem that warns him from any danger ! And his reflexes are much better than Batmans reflexes. He can dodge bullets (does it all the time), so the Batarang will never hit Spider-Man. And even if it does...

Concerning the web of Spider-Man : it is extremely sticky and tough, and Batman can NOT break it. Even Spider-Man can not break his own web.

SnakeEyes
SUPERMANDAMAN,
u r very ignorant it seems, your calling Batman a normal human? please, read up buddy

FeceMan
Well, Batman could break Spider-Man's web if, um...Spider-Man left for a couple hours or something.

Maybe it's just me being stupid, but, as I recall, Batman doesn't have super powers. He's like the Technology origin in CoH.

Jargon343
Batman would win, because he is cooler.

Jargon343
Nah, he'd be a natural origin using the 'gadgets' power set.

Joker1237
First off Bane did not fight Batman until Batman was spend. Bane knew a attack will be useless unless he wears out Batman, so he breaks all the baddies out of Arkham.

Than it was a long battle for batman, beaten MAd Hatter, Zizi or what ever his name is, That serial killer who changes himself, Poison Ivy, FireFly, Two Face(He was mention as being defeated when Robin talk about if what he did was right or wrong) And last but not least a double team of the Joker and Scarcrow. He save the mayor from the tag team, but both villians escape, meaning Batman was wearing down.

After that Bane just step in and beat a tired wear out Batman, (And even than Batman put up a hell of a fight.)

Well we know Batman came back and beat Bane in a rematch much LATER.

Had Batman been in his fighing shape and not wore out, he would have beaten Bane. So that is a weak exsuse.

punkyhermy
yes i agree with joker.
DR Destiny tell Batman in JL, 'You don't even have any superpowers batman.'
Batman replies, 'Oh I have one Johnny,I never give up!"
YYYEEEEEYYY!!!!!GO BATSY!GO BATSY!!!
sO EVEN WITH HIS AMAZING FIGHTING ABILITIES, AND MIND HE GOT WILL POWER!!!HE RECOVERED FROM A BROKEN BACK!

SUPERMANDAMAN
O i have read up and Batman is very well trained but he is human a well trained human but still human.

Joker1237
Spiderman is human too, he can be hurt.

SUPERMANDAMAN
Yes this is true but even when he came back it was still a good fight and spiderman is 10 times stronger than bane and not to mention way faster and a better fight and he has a spidersence and he can shoot webs which batman wouldnt be able to break, so how can you say that spiderman wouldnt have this one what can batman do to hurt spiderman spiderman could throw a bus at batman or he could just walk on the side of a building and soot webs at batman untill he hits him and then swoop in and hit bat man and even if batman somehow does get the upper hand spiderman can just run up a building untill he is rested and go back after him.

FeceMan
But Spider-Man was mutated by the spider bite. A RADIOACTIVE spider bite, for that matter.

SUPERMANDAMAN
No spiderman is superhuman and yes he can be hurt but he can take a whole lot more punishment than batman.

punkyhermy
like i said.there are no limitations to the human will power.Batman already proved that he has got a 'super'will power.

Joker1237
Well Batman can hid in the darkness, I do not think Spiderman will be fighing Batman in daylight. Sure the sense for Spiderman, can tell of danger, but it seems he questions his sense's sometimes. But it bites him in the end when he questions it.

Bane vs Spiderman, I go for Spiderman because he is a hero.

But it will not be a walk in the park, Spiderman has his hands full vs the Kingpin many times. Bane is bigger and stronger than the Kingpin.

So it would be a good fight.

FeceMan
Yes, a "super will". Go Batman! Your powers will make Spider-Man tremble with fear!

SUPERMANDAMAN

VENOMfan
Super will power? what makes you think Spiderman dosent have this?

Batman is about Vengence

Spiderman is about resonsibility

FeceMan
And yet super willpower is the crappiest excuse for a power that I've ever heard. Look, punky, just because you're a Batman fan doesn't mean that he's going to win EVERY fight. I admit, there are a number of fights that Carnage would lose, but you don't see me trying to argue a moot point about how if he did this and this and this and combined with this power he could have a chance at defeating the Hulk.

SUPERMANDAMAN
O man dont get punky started he will prolly say batman can beat hulk because ummmm he can throw battarangs and knock out gas huh

who?-kid
Hm, his hands full... only because he isn't a killer and holds back because he does not want to kill the Kingpin. And Spider-Man vs Bane : that will be a short fight.

But against Titania, who is 100 times stronger than Bane (or something like that) he had absolutely no problem in beating her, only using his fists. And she was very durable, but still, it didn't matter smile.

But to show that I'm not a bad guy, I'll ask the Batman-defenders just HOW they think Batman will beat Spider-Man ?

But, before you answer, bare in mind that :
- in a regular fist fight, Batman loses. He can not take a punch from Spider-Man.
- ANYTHING Batman throws, Spider-Man dodges with great ease.
- Spider-Man has no special weaknesses Batman can exploit.
- Spider-Man is much tougher than Batman.

Please do not argue about the above, these are facts. One other thing: don't come up with the "Batman will study for weeks and come up with "something", because that is what he does"-excuse.

And yes, I like Spider-Man more than Batman, but I can admit when I'm wrong.

I'm waiting people smile.

FeceMan
Batman's origin--not Natural with the devices set; as he'd have to use a multitude of guns or shoot fireballs or electricity smile.

punkyhermy
ummm...i have never seen spiderman display his will power.batman has on many occasions.In fact, correct me if i'm wrong, batman NEVER gives up.So bats will keep on fighting spidey until he beats him.

IRTMU-Dragon
You guys are making this wya more than it should be. Theres no way Carnage would let joker do anyt traps or anything like thing, JOKER WOULD BE DEAD, carnage would be on top of the joker like an animal going for prey, no hesitation.
Spiderman would eventually get to batman because of his super endurance, batman is just a normal human with gadgets.

punkyhermy
no.It's batman's will power and determination that always has him standing.He just won't give up!it's not like him!

FeceMan
Then he'll die.

VENOMfan
willpower= Spiderman vs Firelord

without prep time

punkyhermy
yes on a countless no. of occasions batman nearly died because of his obsession with getting things right.

Joker1237
Spiderman could duck bullets and suff, but He has a hard time dodgeing Doc Ocks Arms, he always get tangle in them some how.

Green Goblin was able to punch and kick at Spiderman in a few fights, So I think Batman will hit Spiderman since he is a better fighter than Osborn.

Spiderman is not the Flash,

And if Spiderman was so fast how come KingPin is able to land that hold grab on Spiderman a couple of times if Spiderman can duck it.???

Batman can take a puch from Spiderman, He took a few from Superman, And Batman took them find, He took shots from Bane, and Killercrock, If he can take shots from thsos heavyhitters than he could take Spiderman's punches. Batman does not have a glass JAW

I sure Batman could hit Spiderman will a few batrangs, Spiderman has been hit by thowning objects before. Yes he did not dogde he took it

Doc Ock, and and others has hit Spiderman with objects before.
Batman may not have any weakness to exploit Spiderman, but He has training and Martial Arts on his side, something Spiderman does not have. Batman could use knockout gas or his spike balls that he uses to pop tires or something. Batman is not slow either, he is pretty fast, You guys make Batman seem like a turtle.

As for tougher, That is a toss up imo, as both took shots from guys who know how to hit.

IRTMU-Dragon
lol

IRTMU-Dragon
What you failed to realize is that the arms have a super coordination computer in them, not to where there actually intelligent and act like stupid snakes (hence the movie) but they can coordinate at super human reflex, and easily catch spiderman. Also goblin is a superhuman too, with super strength, coordination and fighting skills.
Batman is a normal human. with gadgets and aove average fighting skill

Joker1237
Speaking of the flash Batman was able to beat him in a fist fight too just by timing were to land shots on the faster hero. It was a uppercut to the chin that put the Flash down.

punkyhermy
yes u guys do make batman sound like a fragile whimp.batman fough superman.he can handle him pretty well even witghout the kriptonite.spidey is NOTHING compared to superman.

VENOMfan
Spiderman tho not >>traditionally<< trained is one of the best if not THEE best hand to hand fighter in Marvel.

VENOMfan
BS Im sorry but Batman cannot ever beat Superman in a fight. that is BS

He need's prep time AND Kryptonite just so he isnt killed in a second

let me guess Batman could take Thor!?

Joker1237
And Batman is one of the best if not thee best Hand to Hand fighter in DC.

IRTMU-Dragon
stick is actually the greatest martial arts master in THE WHOLE marvel universe. I guess martial arts could be called... hand to hand combat?

VENOMfan
It's not the point, Spiderman is not only a great fighter he has every physical advantage and his Spidersense

this is like beating a dead horse

Joker1237
Pumpy said Batman fought not beat Spuerman, Batman did held his ground with Superman, it took a while and was a good fight,

Posion Ivy had Superman under her love spell and send him to kill Batman. And Batman was able to hold off the man of steel, come on give cridit is do and all

IRTMU-Dragon
WAIT? DID SOMEONE ARGUE ABOUT BATMAN BEATING SUPERMAN?
bahahahahaha! Hahahahahahhaha!
Batman couldnt touch superman!!! Superman would MURDER batman!
One punch to batmans face and hes dead! hes a normal human! Thats is bullshit.

IRTMU-Dragon
Credit isnt do... that comic was GAY batman couldnt hold cheese off his hamburger for cryin outloud, much less hold superman!!

Joker1237
Well Batman took the shots from Supes when Supes was under Ivy's spell, He held off Superman until the spell wore off, which is about 2 or so hours. its in the comics.

VENOMfan
Batman cant beat Superman or logically even hold his own. C'mon Superman can move how fast? lift how much?

If Superman wanted he could have just blasted a whole threw Batman's chest

Thor could do the same to Spiderman

FeceMan
Wtf, Flash doesn't have the durability of Spider-Man. The point is moot. MOOT, I say, MOOT.

Sheesh, at least no one is disputing the Carnage vs. Joker thing anymore.

Joker1237
Just pontied out if Batman can land a punch on Flash he could do the same to Spiderman,

FeceMan
Yeah, but it wouldn't matter. And the fact is, Flash has to get up close and personal to fight. Spidey doesn't. Well, he does, but his webbing takes care of that.

Joker1237
and to the run around were Batman's Batrangs will cut off the webs so it is a circle of non stop arument.

IRTMU-Dragon
I dont know about you... But can batamn throw hard enough and are his rangs sharp enough to cut through 3.2 durabilites per sqaure inch... which means his webbing is virtually as strong as iron wire.
His batarangs can cut that? Phew... thats pretty... well... if they can cut that he sure should be able to stand superman...
WRONG they cant cut iron wire.

Spiderman_RJ
thats the lamest thread ive seen. joker would be a smily bone on the bloody ground.
but batman versus spiderman is like this...........if for any instance someone like the chief of police believes spiderman is a treat, and murderers (commited by carnage who actuallly for those who has never seen them looks like spiderman) begins to happen, batman would start chasing spiderman. when they first duel spiderman could be knocked by batman , cos at first spiderman would be fooled by batman mans appearence and underrate his agitlity, but ofcourse spider would recover knock batman down and arrest him on his webbing on a lamp post like he does with any villain (at first consider none of them know each other and spiderman consider batman as a villain as much batman do with him)
after recovering himself of the brawl batman would get his bat blade (dont know if this is the term u guys outside calls it) and get rid of the webbing, he would (as always) take a sample of the webbing for further analisis.
then batman would create a chemical substance for use on his cloth so spidermans web can not adhere to it anymore.

on a second duel batman would take advantage of that but would be beaten again and rather scape , spiderman would (committ a great mistake) and trows his spider like tracer (that chip spider) in batman cloth. returning to batbase ,batman would find it when removing his cloth and would analise it. here the vs comes to two possibilities:
1) batman would eventually get suspicious of spiderman super natural way of avoiding being hit and dodging bat boomerangs, like a 6th sense, and found out that the frequence the spider tracer does is animal like pattern, he would glue one to one, and creates a device to create a amplification of that frequence. on a new and definitive confront when batman get spiderman (fighting )close enough he would just click a button on his sleeve ( i think this is the spell -that cloth near hand) amd spider would go nuts as hell, and batman would knock him down

2) This is mostly like to happen:

batman would eventually get suspicious of spiderman super natural way of avoiding being hit and dodging bat boomerangs, like a 6th sense, and found out that the frequence the spider tracer does is animal like pattern, he would glue one to one, and creates a device to create a amplification of that frequence. on a new and definitive confront when batman get spiderman (fighting )close enough he would just click a button on his sleeve ( i think this is the spell -that cloth near hand) amd spider would go nuts as hell, but even then spidersense is still working (as was already shown in 2 spiderman comics) and spidey would still avoid the punchs and batmans attacks, acting instinctively spiderman would seek the source of pain to shut it, and would crash/break the dispositive as long with batmans arms,(who would feel a great pain) and then give one of those great SLAM on batman amking him fly away.

i do love both batman and spiderman ,but spiderman would win always, this is the racional reason that both characters fans will understand.

the only way batman can win spiderman ,is if he cheats and get brock venoms simbio............imagine batman venom.cool isnt it?

Joker1237
They do cut thown Iron Wire, he has blades and others to cut thown Iron wire. how was he able to sneak in to highly guarded places with out a type of Batrang that can cut thown Iron Wire,

He even has a Batrang that can give the villians shocks therpy lol.

punkyhermy
haha!!u know batman always prepared!

FeceMan
Your grammar is atrocious.

Spiderman_RJ
i dont speak english ,ok? but u got it
?

Jargon343
You guys forget that Batman has an entire Home Depot and CompUSA in his utility belt. He also has a strange sense for when to bring which gadget. The day of the fight, even if it were unannounced, bats would say 'hmm...just in case I run into a six foot man spider today, I'd better bring my Bat-spider poison.'

I guess technically Batman would be a Natural origin Scrapper that uses martial arts, and gadgets. Even though that isn't selectable in game.

FeceMan
Yeah, I guess you're right. HE WOULDN'T WIN!

Spiderman_RJ
remember spiderma beated the hulk and thor, and batman has beaten anyone that great?

SUPERMANDAMAN
Wow this is the dumbest thing i have ever heard of there is no way for batman to hit siderman i dont care what you think and even if he hits spiderman its going to take a whole lot of hits and im sure spiderman would be able to get a hit and batman would be screwed cause if someone can lift 10 tons and they hit you you are goin to go flying and how is batman going to cut threw spidermans webs if spiderman webs his hands down i mean the battanrangs dont just shoot out of his ass. Then what are yall talking about batman holding off superman lets see here superman can lift over a 100 tons and move at about 180000 miles a second not and hour a second so im guessing that if superman hit batman going that fast batman would just explode the only way i can thinhk of him hiding from superman is if he hid for 2 hours but even then superman has x ray vision and can see for about 1000 miles but whatever im sure batman can hold off against him and im sure batman(human) can beat spiderman(superhuman) sick

Spiderman_RJ
irc.....................

FeceMan
Spider-Man beat the Hulk and Thor? How in the hell did he manage that?

punkyhermy
wait first off, batman is what i'd call 'superhuman'. spidey's a mutant!he's not even 100% human!

Joker1237
Yes Superman

FeceMan
Punkyhermy, are you just a retard? Batman is NOT superhuman. He is well-trained and has lots of gadgets and inventiveness (and don't forget his SUPER WILLPOWER) at his disposal. Besides, what the hell does Spider-Man not being 100% human have to do with anything?

SUPERMANDAMAN
How the hell is he superhuman what powers does he have and dont even give me that will power bs spiderman has beaten freaking firelord who has batman beat a bunch of his nobody villains with no powers

Arachnoidfreak
Batman is NOT superhuman, he is olympic level human, as in, he is at the peak of human abilities, not over them.

VENOMfan
Spiderman is a Meta-human, he is not a mutant

Batman is not superhuman

he is a vigilante/hero

Spiderman_RJ
hulk was hand to hand.( dont ask me how, i dont know if hulk was ill) but when he beated thor he had enhanced powers like a god( a bullshit story)

punkyhermy
well batman is 'super' in the sense that he has above average fighting skill and mind,compared to HUMANS!!!

FeceMan
Hulk was inebriated, you say... Lol, a drunk Hulk.

FeceMan
HE'S NOT SUPERHUMAN! WTF! So, basically, every Olympic athlete is superhuman? NO! They are at the peak attainable levels of human ability!

Spiderman_RJ
oh yah just remember it was the old hulk, not the one u read today

FeceMan
Old Hulk? What do you mean?

SUPERMANDAMAN
Wow i think this guy is like 12 or something.

FeceMan
No, he's a moron who won't accept the fact that his favorite "super" hero would lose against Spider-Man.

Spiderman_RJ
before he is this full size (huge ) monster........when he was only 2 meters tall (or 3 ), and looked more like a human, instead of a colossal mass of muscle

FeceMan
The "gray Hulk"?

Spiderman_RJ
what be cool is a venom batman vs carnage who would win!??!?
then u can say outloud .batman freaking beats carnage

VENOMfan
ok well Hulk is a little off topic, and Im realived that

Carnage vs Joker has been cleared up...now Just
Batman vs Spiderman....

FeceMan
Carnage would own Spidey, Batman, and Joker all at once.

NYAH!

Joker1237
About of the no super power Villians??? Come on Batman has the best rogues gallrey in Comics.

They are as big as Stars as Batman himself.

Joker one of the greatness, who seems to hold his own with the JL.
He also is one of the few villians to have a hero kill (Robin 2) and put other in a weel chair for the rest of her life.

Twoface, is other great. 2 minds of eveything.

I guess KillerCrock is one of the few with Super powers I guess.

Its just that Batman's Villians dont take on the hero with there might, they take on the hero with there minds.

Goblin, I need to fight Spiderman So I rob a bank and wait until he shows up. Spiderman's villians seem easy to find, as they are right in the open, Batman has to hunt his prey. Only the Joker seems to do crimes in the eyes of the public, but even than its hard to catch the Joker.

FeceMan
You forgot Clayface.

Spiderman_RJ
i carnage would have a hard time with spider he always had (he just dont win cos otherwise the comics could not be called amazing spiderman anymore) LOL
but i mean a venom-batman, u know batman wearing venoms simbiote. freaking spooky isnt it?

Spiderman_RJ
the hero kill was accidental, and robin was not a hero, he was just a helper, and who is the guy/girl on the wheel chair?

FeceMan
Batman's not going to wear a symbiote. Not now, not ever. Besides, the symbiote would leave and find a better host because Batman would probably catch onto its "plan" right away.

Spiderman_RJ
goblin robbering a bank? what have u been smoking?
and the fact they seems easy to be found is that they DO have a sSOMETHING that makes them outloud , like SUPERPOWERS

punkyhermy
Batman knows everything there is to know about.His body is much,much more agile than athelets!man, atheletes only do sports, batman fights and all that!

FeceMan
I think he means Doc Ock.

Joker1237
Not going to name evey Villian in the Gallery as their are too many villians to name but off the top of my head

Joker
Twoface
Riddler
Clayface
Scarecrow
Ivy
Mr Freeze
Penguin
Ra Ghul (a great villian)
Bane only one to break the Bat
Man Bat he came into play in 1970
Ventriloruist and Scarface
Lady Shiva
Mad Hatter
FireFly
Zsasz
Maxie Zeus
Hugo Stange and thats about it

I dont inculde Catwoman because she ant relly evil, the people above are evil.

Joker1237
I know Goblin does not rob banks, its just they seem to be easy to find, Spiderman does not have to think when fighing his foes, just slug away at will lol

moshtitan
ok. this threads really blown up sense i went to bed last, but this is retarded. the two batman fanboys need to lighten up and face the facts. spiderman is better than batman. he is meta human. batman is not superhuman. willpower does not win a fight. and above average fighting skill does not make some one superhuman. thatd be like saying "bruce lee was superhuman" no he was not. just like feceman said batman is at the highest level attainable by normal human physiology. spiderman is beyond batman in every sense except maybe "WILLPOWER" which is the biggest load of shit ive ever heard. i dont care if your the most determined person on the face of the planet, if someone who lifts 10 tons hits you in the face(not to mention the extra force caused by the speed factor) yuor will power isnt going to save from a ride in the ambulance. and thats great if batman has to hunt his prey, and spidey doesnt. ever hunted something thats better than you in every sense of skill in the fighting area? batman loses. just admit it.

Spiderman_RJ

Joker1237
Nope you have to kill me before I admit that Spiderman is better than Batman.

And the other hero in the weel chair is Batgirl Barb Gordan,

Spiderman_RJ
LOL well said moshi

Spiderman_RJ
dont tease me.......... evil face

Joker1237
Not a slugfest in boxing like matter, but evey fighter has to think when fighing, Evey Marciano a boxer who was a slugger had to think his way to win.

Its just Spiderman finds the supervillain and they fight, how Spiderman over comes it is other story, I call it slugfest as in comic writting not the fight itself.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>