Your Gaming Rig

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Shmedi
I just got a new PC built especially for gaming. Mostly so I can be prepared for Half-Life 2 when it is released. Pentium 4, Nvidia Geforce card, and a nice 19" monitor. Completely kick ass.

So how cool is you're PC gaming rig? Athlon based? Radeon 9800? A piece of crap you really want to upgrade? Talk about it! Brag about it! How cool is your gaming rig?

SnakeEyes
pentium 4, windows xp, geforce 4, i do not know about the monitor. Good for games tho

BackFire
Athlon 64 3000+

1024MB of PC3200 Ram

120GB HD

ATI RADEON 9800 SE (Softmodded to a 9800pro)

19 inch monitor

VENOMfan
I got my PS2 hooked up to my surround sound. then my DVD/Game collection stacked up next to my TV.

a nice little space. I would game with a PC, but my comp is too slow

badsymbiote
Ditto. So, I run my playstation, N64, and X-box through an A/V switch box which inputs to my side TV inputs. My dvd player and vcr are run through separate inputs so I can watch or pause a dvd while I play a game or record on the vcr. The stereo unites all, but I rarely use it since the tv is pretty boss and has an enhanced stereo mode, and the sound quality id really good. I can also hook up my digital camera to my vcr, and edit computer images on my dvd player. It took a while for me to figure it all out, but it was worth the time.

badsymbiote
Holy Hell! Why didn't you get the big one?!? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Your system is so awesome--it is beyond my comprehension. You humble me. And when my system grows up, it wants to be like yours.

Jedi Shmedi
Anybody else? I know there are a lot aof PC gamers out there.

KidRock
I will have this comp in a month at the latest...

AMD Athlon 64 FX-53 Socket 939

ASUS A8V Socket 939 Mofo

ATI Radeon X800 XT Platinum Edition

1GB Corsair XMS PC3200 RAM

560 WATT Thermaltake PSU |

Audigy 2 ZS Platinum Sound Card

Seagate Barracuda 120GB HD 7,000 RPM

Gotta get ready for Rome Total War, Battle for middle earth, and HL2

BackFire
Very nice Kid Rock, you won't be needing to upgrade that system for a few years.

KidRock
Yeah it set me back a pretty penny but I am to ashamed to even mention the comp I am using now embarrasment lol. Your comp is awsome BF hows that AMD 64 processor?

coolboarder98
80 Gig HD
GeForce 4200
Asus mobo
512 MB DDRAM
4.1 surround sound system
Sound Blaster sound card
17" monitor

its my budget gaming rig

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.