Johnny Depp wins SAG award!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mmmmmm_ob :)
I can't belive Johnny didn't get it for Jack!!! i was sooo annoyed.....I thought he was great...but i was thinking...when the second pirates comes out it won't be competeing with LOTR so it will win more...

Also well done to the Hair n Make up pepl pn POTC cos it was good and they diservedthe BAFTA 4 it...

Also did u notice Johnny Depp was constantly on the reaction shots (even wen they werent to do with him)....not that I'm complaining tho....

I think that POTC shood hav gotten more credit for the movie...it is great after all big grin

JacksBabe777
I didn't get to see it. i REALLY wanted to and it was coming on t.v. here in newfoundland but it was comin on at like 9 on a monday morning. i had school... sad

Kitoky
If anyone has watched the 10th Annual Screen Actors Guild, you would know that Johnny Depp had won an award for Outstand Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role. Pirates of the Caribbean has definately helped him win this award but unfortunately Johnny Depp was not able to be there that night to recieve this award.

airangel429
Yay! Happy Dance

JackieSparrow
Yay!!! they dont have to be on the mysterious murders list yay!!!! they should be happy!!!! I am!!!!! wwwwwwwwweeeeeee hyperness is fun dont ya think?

Kitoky
Oh there was another thread? My deepest apologies AirAngel big grin

airangel429
No....there were two SIMILIAR threads about Johnny and awards so I just put the other one with yours...for some reason it was your title with another person's author.

I am not mad!! big grin You'll notice a stricter voice in some messages.....like FICTION THREADS!!! *looks for the guilty ones* laughing out loud

JohnnyLove19
Last night at the 10th annual Screen Actors Guild Awards, Johnny Depp won for Best Actor in a Motion Picture for POTC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He beat the favorites Sean Penn, for Mystic River, and Bill Murray for Lost in Translation...and for some Oscar info...66% of the people that vote for the Screen Actors Guild also vote for the Oscars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Johnny Depp could also bring home the Oscar!!!! eek!

JacksBabe777
I KNOW!!!! thats so cool. i love that. now he got a better chance at winning the Oscar that he's nominated for!!!! pirate yes rock big grin Way to go Johnny!!!!

JohnnyLove19
When they said his name I screamed at a pitch that would have broken glass...

Slonik9
Wow! I forgot about those awards, and I didn't watch them! I'm so angry! But I'm pretty sure that Johnny Depp is going to win the Best Actor award because every other actors act, natuarlly and it's very plain and old, but Johnny played diffrently in POTC, he should win the oscar!

Orlando Bloom03
OMG That is soooo cool!!!! You would laughif you saw my face when I read that!!! ( I didn't watch the awards!...) I luv Johnny soooo much it's not funny!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Orli'sElf7
AHHHH I KNOWWWWWWWWW JOHNNY WON IM SO HAPPPIEEEEEEEEEEE>...........now all thaz gotta win is RotK

caballera
Johnny won at the SAGs last night!!! I couldn't believe it. Sean Penn was totally favored.

JohnnyIsMadSexy
i was sooooo happy when johnny won! i had lost my voice before and when i screamed for johnny it came back (i swear its a sign)!!! no offense to any sean penn fans, but i cant stand the guy! he always seems so happy, and for johnny to win the award instead of him was amazing!!!! YAY JOHNNY!!!

caballera
Oooo also, have you guys seen the trailer for his new movie Secret Window? i saw it in the theatres, but it made no sense so i found one on www.budweiser.com/1 that actually gives you an idea of what's going on. It looks creepy but good. What do you think?

JohnnyIsMadSexy
OMG IT LOOKS AMAZING!!!! i want to see it sooo bad! i have so many signs that dont mean a thing but i have another one for this. march 12th was the day my dog died and its the day it comes out in theatres, not a happy thing but tis true. but anyhoo i wanna see it soooo badly

arghhh_matey
Good Luck Johnny!!
That would be soo awesome if he wins...I don't know about you guys but I've never seen cold mountain or lost in translation..that stuff.
Who would vote for those things before Johnny....have any of you seen those movies before? How are they?

JohnnyIsMadSexy
wins what?

Kitoky
I correct that he won an actor award for 'Outstanding Male Actor in a LEADING ROLE in a Motion Picture.

This sort of thread will be merge with Johnny's Award thread.

JackieSparrow
yea but oh well. I havent seen any of the other movies but they cannot possible be better than POTC. Johnny like hasnt won anything ever and its not fair so he should win the oscar but he probly wont cause people are mean and evil and should die! grrrrrrrrrrrrr! hehe im hyper im always hyper so just figure im hyper whenever I type here weeeeeeeee

Kitoky
*rolls eyes* Fangirls these days....you can't with them and you can't live witho-....nevermind.

caballera
Well, here's the connection: your dog died and it's a scary movie where they're trying to kill Johnny. See how that works. Or lets just say, it's not really a sign at all. but the movie does look good!

JacksBabe777
OMG. if he wins my mom will have a fit. not because he won but because i'll scream so loud that she'll think i'm being killed or something... yea. thats me. i'm the screaming girl around here. well i'm not actually that would be my cousin. but i'm next in line. I didn't get to watch them i gotta wait till march 7 cuz i live here in newfoundland and of course it didn't come on at ALL. but i got to see him n e ways cuz i saw The Astronauts Wife(sp) Yup i did i did

JacksBabe777
Yea it does. i've known about it for the last two months and i saw the trailer for it on a BUNCH of sites and i think it's gonna be really good. any movie with him in it is gonna be good. and ye ai HATE Sean Penn. he's old, wrinkely, and annoying. even though he's only 3 years older then Johnny he looks SOO much older. i don't know if he looks old or if johnny looks young, he does look young but i didn't think ht looks that young

JackieSparrow
OMG!!!! I want to see that movie soooooooo bad but itll scare me and I dont like to be scared I saw a really long trailer at the movies it looks so good every 5 seconds you can here Johnny say "the most important part of the story is the ending" I was with my bf and there were other people in the theater so I couldnt scream and I was walking down the hallway and there was a poster for it and all it is is Johnnys face and I screamed all the screams are happy screams of course sorry about the no periods but Im rambling on and on and on and on and you get the point

caballera
The rambling helps put me in your state of mind. And now I want to scream. He's just too hot, TOO hot.

airangel429
YOU'RE RIGHT KIT........MERGING! big grin

caballera
did i mention i love jd???

Kitoky
*has come to a conclusion*

Stay out of the Pirates of the Caribbean Forum for if you don't you shall be bombarded with drooling fangirls.

Poor Orli....he must be so annoyed.

airangel429
laughing out loud yeah

soccerblondie15
Can ya'll believe it?! That's so exciting that Johnny actually beat out people like Sean Penn for playing Captain Jack Sparrow at the SAG awards! Normally awards shows only give awards to the movies that are really sad, depressing, and dark. I doubt Johnny has a shot at the academy awards, but who knows...

POTC_fanatic
Go Johnny!!!!

airangel429
MOVING...PLEASE DON'T CREATE MOVIE AWARD THREADS!!! There is already one that I have merged FOUR other threads with!!!!

thanx big grin

~ Air Angel

Kitoky
Listen to the lady, c'mon guys.

airangel429
^laughing out loud yes

JohnnyLove19
I was watching a show and they said that Johnny has more than doubled his chances to win the oscar, I am almost betting he'll win because the other actors that are up for the award always play the same old boring rolls, I live where they filmed Mystic River and I must say JOHNNY DEPP WAS THE BEST, although I think Sean Penn is a great actor, he is no Johnny Depp, sorry Penn Fans, Johnny is not typed cast, he doesn't always play a cop, lawyer, or whatever, he plays all types of roles and thats why I think he is favored to win, and not to mention, the last few years have been a pretty rough time for the US and I think a comedy is something that OSCAR is looking for.

caballera
I agree...It stinks that so many times the Oscar just goes to the most depressing movie, even if a comedy is technically better that year. I do think Sean Penn is a great actor, but it's time for a break in the depression.

arghhh_matey
As you all prolly know that Johnny is up for an Oscar. Do you think he'll win? I hope so. People on tv and radio have debated on either Bill Muray or Sean Penn winning. They have figured that since they well share votes, Johnny Depp will win it. Hopefully this is true. It would be just great.....cross your fingers! roll eyes (sarcastic) big grin roll eyes (sarcastic)

JackieSparrow
JOHNNY DOESNT THINK HE'LL WIN! grrr how can you not think you'll win. He said something about just being there to support the others. I think Im just mostly ticked about the haircut.

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
someone needs to delete this.. i am VERY DEPRESSED... he deserved it... not sean penn..... i am going to crawl up nd die... bye now sad sad sad no

yerssot
*waves* bbye evil face

he didn't deserve it, not in a long shot, ... imho

glenn
He should have got it. Better luck in POTC 2

airangel429
MOVING

JacksBabe777
I HATE SEAN PENN!!!!!!!!!! He didn't deserve it. Well maybe he did but Johnny deserves it more. He did a better Job. Those Academy Voters piss me off sometimes. People were hoping it would be an Adrian Brody Moment. I wish it had been. i didn't see it i had to find out this morning on the internet. but if i DID see it i would have DIED and screamed so loud. I had to go to bed. OF COURSE!!! but i've calmed down a bit now cuz i know he's a great actor and his 3 f's know he's a great Actor. (Family, Friends, Fans) and we all know the academy doesn't know what there doin half the time. so don't blame them that there stupid. and there is a lot of voters so a lot of them might have voted for johnny. who knows. No one ever will. BYE BYE!!!!!

P.S Don't be too dissapointed. theres always next year. and Secret Window and POTC 2!!!

JohnnyIsMadSexy
OMG I WAS SOOOO MAD LAST NIGHT! I ABOSLUTELY LOVE JOHNNY and i hate sean penn so much! he shows no emotion, he always has the same look on his face and when he smiles it looks like it hurts. JOHNNY SHOULD HAVE WON! he didnt seem to care much when he lost which i think is pretty amazing, he just likes to have fun but he still deserves an oscar for that role!

Captian Rogue
HE STOLE HIS AWARD!!!! I AM SO PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

caballera
I love Johnny, but you have to give it to Sean Penn. He had a great performance. Plus, they don't like to give nods to comedic performances at the Oscars. Poor Johnny, always next year.

Unholy_Cheese
Who stoll thy're award?

~Air Angel~
bumping

Shonk-Da-'Onk
Why are we bumping this 1?? Its soooo old

.:JnC_Freeak:.
laughing i was reading al that thinking "hey...Jacksbabe777 is bak!!!" laughing doh

ImAPirate
lol i like his shoes...

·•Lost_Freeak•·
mmmMMMMmm....i hate it wen they put writing over the topof the piccy's tho mad

ImAPirate
yeah that really bugs me... but i still like his shoes!! eek!

Machete_Guy
Johnny wont win anything

·•Lost_Freeak•·
.......ha! no expression

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
mad

·•Lost_Freeak•·
COOK-OO goofy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.