Hellboy versus Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
I know what you are thinking, but hear me out:
They are both detectives
both darker characters
both kickass
Who do u think would win?

moshtitan
somebody please post some stuff about hellboy.....im not sure if all is powers and what not.

VENOMfan
Batman is a better detective so with Prep time...do I need to finish this sentence?

Hellboy just need's one hit if the two scrap. Batman could wail on Hellboy and hardly slow him down.

the Right hand of doom would probably cave in Bruce's Skull

Beyonder
Hellboy, since Bruce can't hurt him and Hellboy's just as good at bring in the kill as Bruce is, except Bruce doesn't kill so that might be a disadvantage against the demon hunter.

SnakeEyes
Hellboy is a Paranormal Detective for the BPRD, and he is a demon, said to be the son of Satan. He was found by professor Broom during WW2 and raised to be one of the good guys and work for the BPRD.
Powers: Super strength, invulnerability to fire, great detective skills, etc.
Weapons: has an array of bullets specific for killing different types of monsters. Uses the gun the Good Samaritan, which is a huge powerful pistol

SnakeEyes
that is all i can think of off the top of my head, oh wait, he also broke off his horns

SnakeEyes
also he has the right hand of doom, which is a gigantic fist/hand that he can use to punch, and break down walls and stuff

SnakeEyes
the Right hand of doom would probably cave in Bruce's Skull
quote from Venomfan

lol, very true

SnakeEyes
Can anyone give me a synopsis of this fight in their own opinion/words? i would be curious to hear how u guys think this fight would turn out?

Manowar
dude whats with the quintuple post?

anyways, Hellboy would murder him in a random fight

Alpha Centauri
Hahaha Hellboy by far.

-AC

Spawnie
Hellboy can squash him like a bug, but u know BAtsie, he can make it if he has prep time. Plus I don't think they would end up fighting for a long time, cuz Hellboy would surely notice something about the Bat that isn't evil or something like that. U know the rest, they talk, they don't like eachother but they do combine forces for a short time and then they say goodbye and promise to finish the fight some other time.

vu_Quang
Hellboy the movie left a bitter taste in my mouth it seemed to geared for 6-12 year olds (which isn't such a bad thing actually). if the comic character is anywhere as clumbsy as his movie personal i'd have to give it to batman.
i have two comics about hellboy both have savage dragon in them.

hellboy seems a bit too mortal to be from hell. i think batman can take on hellboy if you ask me. and batman's also the better detective.

FrothByte
better detective whatever... hellboy is 60 years old i believe, and that's about twice as much more experience than bats have.

Arachnoidfreak
Right Hand of Doom + Batman's face = Hellboy victory.

SnakeEyes
lol, that seems to give Hellboy an advantage in this type of fight.
Spawnie u r right, they probably would end up teaming up to defeat some greater evil, just like the recent JLA/Avengers crossover where Batman fought Captain America....

punkyhermy
batman wins.

FeceMan
OMG, Batman is NOT going to win. You ALWAYS say Batman is going to win. ALWAYS. So stop. And I don't care if Batman has prep time, Hellboy's got a giant hand and a big gun. GG, Batman.

vu_Quang
hahaha in that case .. right hand of doom + radio controlled batmobile/batplane at 300mph= batman victory.

Arachnoidfreak
Actually, ever read the comics? Hellboy has taken alot worse than a plane crash, and survived, for example, he went skydiving once, for a mission, he jumped out of a plane several miles high. He was wearing a jet pack. He tried to activate it, and it blew up engulfing him in flames. He didn't have a parachute, so he fell all that way, in a huge ball of flames, and hit the ground(or a stone house...can't remember.) He was up and about by the next panel.

moshtitan
now why would you say that(other than your your a batman fanboy)

punkyhermy
firstly, i am NOT a 'fanboy'
second, yes i do support bats, but i have only heard of hellboy and he doesn't seem interesting enough so i figure,bats'll beat him anyway.that was not a serious comment just an instinctive one.

moshtitan
oh, well you should read up on hellboy. hes pretty cool.

Manowar
i have seen bats do some pretty spectacular things, but hellboy has just as much chance as any

FeceMan
You see, he's not a "fanboy", he's a "fanboi".

Arachnoidfreak
punkyhermy is a she. just thought i'd clear that up.

FeceMan
You've got to be kidding me.

moshtitan
oh, so sorry *cough, cough, fangirl, cough cough*

SnakeEyes
break it up
break it up
fangirls can have their biased opinions......

punkyhermy
huh?!

SnakeEyes
stay on topic!

moshtitan
SIR YES SIR! HELBOY WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR CLEAN WITH BATMAN, SIR!

SnakeEyes
THANK YOU PRIVATE!

moshtitan
lmao!

jplatinum
right hadn of doom+Batman's head= decapitation

Goldenskull777
You people realize that Bats got fast reflexes. POW And he is gone.

Khellendros
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Hellboy is a Paranormal Detective for the BPRD, and he is a demon, said to be the son of Satan. He was found by professor Broom during WW2 and raised to be one of the good guys and work for the BPRD.
Powers: Super strength, invulnerability to fire, great detective skills, etc.
Weapons: has an array of bullets specific for killing different types of monsters. Uses the gun the Good Samaritan, which is a huge powerful pistol
Actually, his powers are super strength, invulnerability to fire and a greater healing ability than normal. He's been run through, poisoned, dropped from huge heights, electrocuted with enough voltage to keep a castle lit and has the Right Hand of Doom, which lets him beat the crap out of supernatural creatures that would normally be invulnerable to harm, like ghosts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.