Favorite Duels or fight scenes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
what have been your favorite battle/fight/ or one on one duel scenes in comics?!!?!?!?

Manowar
Aunt May vs. Galactus stick out tongue

Alpha Centauri
Hulk VS Abomination, round 2.

Just coz of the way it ended.

Surfer VS Thor in the Blood & Thunder saga.

But my favourite:

Thanos VS Thor, Spidey, Iron-Man, Hulk, Drax, Captain America, Quasar, Wolverine and Cyclops from the Infinity Gauntlet saga.

-AC

Joker1237
I have 2 relly,

Batman vs Joker in the Killer Joke,
I like the saying of Batman.

"I came to talk, about you, about me, we are going to kill each other arnt we??. Maybe you kill me, Maybe I kill you, maybe sooner, maybe later.

And Cain vs Lady Shava, Cain won of couse, the only one to do it.

Alpha Centauri
Worst name, Lady Shava. Sounds like a feminine grooming product.

I liked X-Men VS Shiar Platorian Guard in Uncanny X-Men......477 (I think. Somewhere along those lines.)

-AC

Joker1237
She beat Batman for crying out loud,

Alpha Centauri
She may have, it doesn't erase the fact that her name appears to have been made up by Remington though does it?

-AC

ScarletSpider
No words are needed to describe it's awe inspiring glory....

Arachnoidfreak
Spiderman vs Dr. Octopus. Dr. Octopus uses all of his arms at the same time, forcing Spiderman to use all of his agility, making for some great moves, and entertaining fights.

Alpha Centauri
Ironic, the champion of America stands up for truth and justice...

...two qualities America lacks for the most part.

Funny pic though, at first I thought it was the old wrestler The Mountie.

Didn't Spider-Man fight Santa? Who was that....I have the comic somewhere.

-AC

VENOMfan
Dont blame the whole country for what an Idiot does. blame the people who voted for him

Paola
confused
my favorite fight scene:

Alpha Centauri
"Dont blame the whole country for what an Idiot does. blame the people who voted for him"

Which happens to be a majority of the country......but either way, I see you created Paola's Psylocke sig banner. So I shall congratulate you on making such a cool banner and her for having great taste in female superheroes wink.

On topic, Spider-Man VS Venom on the island was cool.

-AC

VENOMfan
I suppose your right in that sense. and I alway's make sure to do my best work for such a nice member like Paola. you should see her Elektra sig

and that Spiderman Venom fight was my favorite. one of the best they have ever had

Paola
VENOM: love

Alpha: thanks! (Go check my Psylocke thread at the X-Men forum that nobody visits no )
big grin

VENOMfan
awwww hug

Paola
kisses.....

Darth Jello
Daredevil vs. Bullseye in the infamous 181

VENOMfan
LOL,ok this is getting a tad too cute for a thread all about fighting

and before all you Lobofanatics jump all over me, Iam aware Lobo would probably kill Venom

but you got to love the art

Alpha Centauri
"Alpha: thanks! (Go check my Psylocke thread at the X-Men forum that nobody visits )"

I shall go forth and multi-reply (see what I did there? Subtle).

*Flys off....realises he has more to type so he comes back*.

The Spidey/Venom fight I mean is the one with the cover of Venom holding the skull saying "Alas poor Spidey, I killed him well."

About that Lobo/Venom pic......if I saw Venom looking at me like that I'd be a little worried. If it was Lobo I'd be tempted to say "W...Wolverine? Oh no the wannabe Wolverine. Forget you."

-AC

FrothByte
morg vs. terrax in silver surfer vol. 3, no. 80

the whole comic book was just the fight scene between the two. morg decimated terrax.

Gregory
Perhapse more relevantly, her name is Lady Shiva, not Shava.

I liked the brawl between Batman, Superman, and the hoard of superpowered mercenaries in the first Batman/Superman series. And I love it whenever Etrigan and Lobo fight.

Alpha Centauri
Morg VS Terrax was rotten. Brutal fight. Loved it.

-AC

SnakeEyes
I like the fight in Ultimate X-men volume 2 where Wolverien and Sabertooth are fighting in the snow (Sabertooth just got claws put in to his hands to be like Wolvie, except he had a total of eight). Wolverine ends the fight by stabbing Sabertooth in the crotch and tackling him off of a cliff. That was hilarious.
Also later tin that series when, Sabertooth is bragging about how much better he is than Wolverine and Wolverine just walks right up to him and slices his head off.....

who?-kid
Hulk vs Gladiator was also an impressive fight.

Jargon343
Batman vs Superman

SnakeEyes
in the Hush story arc? if so, i enjoyed that one too

Joker1237
Bane Vs Batman kightfall

How about Batman vs Joker 1989 movie.

Green Goblin vs Hob Goblin.
Kirk vs Khan lol

Batman vs Captain America

And the Punisher vs Joker in the cross over, not the fight it self, the events that lead up to what Batman said.
Batman "Joker
Joker "Huh"
Batman "Run run for your life." than Batman took on the Punisher for a few mins.

Robin vs Mad Hatter, and the "Alices"
Joker vs Barb Gordan, in the Killer Joke, lol
And Joker vs Robin 2, Death in the family

vu_Quang
i can't make out the characters. who's walking away and who's fried what just happeened? cyclops fried wolvie? HAHAHAHAHAH

*cyclops is very under-rated it seems*

Jargon343
In 'Dark Knight Returns'.

Gregory
Two other great fights I forgot about when I was replying: Batman vs. the Azbat was absolutely classic (probably my all-time favorite fight), and Batman vs. the Predator (the first time) was also pretty damn cool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.