When in Middle-Earth...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StillPrettiest
OKAY!!!! this is a continuation of my last thread titled "Wut would u do if u were dropped in LOTR?". it got closed because some people (wont mention names, u can find them for ur self) didn't kno when to stop bashing the mods! miffed i found this EXTREMELY annoying!!!!!!! PLZ dont repeat the past. sad it was going so well, and then 'the war of the mods' began. i wish i could have stopped it. PLZ dont do it again. NO BASHING MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now plz tell me wut u would do if u were dropped into Middle-Earth. smile

StillPrettiest
I'm sry if i offended anyone by speaking my mind. but its true. i got MY thread closed cuz SOME people didnt stop bad-mouthing the mods. So that ticks me off. I'm not necessarily mad at the PEOPLE, i'm mad that it happened. Okay, sry i'm off topic, i just wanted to clear things up.

I would hang with Legolas and live in Mirkwood. Be a "hunter", and have a few elf-children. I love Legolas. *swoon*

BloomBabyGirl
what would i do if i was dropped in LOTR?

i would do legolas stick out tongue

no jp...umm i sould steal a nazgul and reek havok in rivendale just so i could see the elves not lookin so fresh n so clean

BloomBabyGirl
no on secong thought i would do legolas ... big grin

Bar-en-Danwedh
I'd hang out with Radaghast for a few years... seeing as HE WASN"T BUSY!!!

tinkerbell668
Im with bloom baby girl! LOL!!

Exabyte
no expression whoa - many Legolasses and Mrs Greenleaves we have here no expression

If I could be a character from Middle-erth, I would definitely want to be Nellas happy

Smodden
nobelegno
or turinsad

Exabyte
As Nellas I would have the advantage of knowing them both stick out tongue eek! - and unlike them I dont have to do stupid things like killing innocent orcs just to be killed myself in the end roll eyes (sarcastic) be that suicide or amicicide.

Camellia
I would shoot myself, (or stab myself with a sword, as it would be there) for I would have become a Mary Sue. stick out tongue

big grin

StillPrettiest
wuts wrong with being a Legolass??? i'm more into the Legolas from the books. reading Not that i dont find Orlando Bloom yummy... love

Exabyte
Nothing's wrong with it, it's just interesting that half of the people who posted here want to be the same character stick out tongue

But I agree that Mirkwood would be a great place to live smile especially the southern regions shifty

shadowy_blue
If I could be a Middle-earth character:

I'd LOVE to shoot Orcs and basically just kill things. stick out tongue

LOL..joking aside...

I would be Eowyn and not ride off to war against the king's orders but would stay and do my duty, thus not killing the Witchking, thus probably changing the whole course of the story and accidentally destroying everything. Odd how these things work. I'm so cruel. shifty laughing out loud

I would be Faramir and call Family Services or the Health Department because my father is abusive. I would force him to pay for my counseling and sue him for the entire kingdom of Gondor. devil

I would like to wake up everyday in the White Tower of Ecthelion. It's supposed to be a wonderful place as Boromir described waking up there everyday.

I'm gonna work in the library of Minas Tirith. Can you imagine how many ancient scrolls there would be? It would be a dream for me to work there. I could be a scribe, a learned advisor, a woman of lore, a tutor to the sons of the Steward and the King, the royal librarian... or all of them at once would be nice! big grin

Exabyte

The Innkeeper
sad Sorry for getting your thread closed

Look on the brightside! Your still prettiest smile

BloomBabyGirl
o this was to say who u would want to be? i wouldnt wanna be legolas...even tho id be supper hott and never miss. id wanna be go-go-gollum

Gorgoroth
In LOTR, Hobbit Time (aka Third Age of the Sun):
I'd become a lieutenant of Sauron, and kill Sam, Frodo, and Gollum.
In Prologue (movie) time (aka Second Age of the Sun):
I'd kill Isildur and take the One Ring.
In Silmarillion times, (aka First Age of the Sun):
I'd kill Sauron and become second to Morgoth, take the silmarils for myself, and then destroy Valinor.

HAHA!!!
I am evil, aren't I??

angelsflame265
i said it once and i'll say it again

Find the shire and live hobbit style for the rest of my dayscheers

Gorgoroth
They'd run away from you because you are one of the big peoples.

angelsflame265
eh, i'll put hair (or dirt) on my feet, curl my hair and say I had wayyyyyyyyy to much ent draft

Bar-en-Danwedh
I'd drink alot of ent draught, go for 7'

StillPrettiest
Thnx innkeeper! smile I AM still prettiest. i appreciate the apology.

mirkwood would be a cool place to live. thats y id marry legolas, so i could be the ruler of it. Mwhahahahaha.... laughing out loud i would have him wrapped around my little finger. Much fun..... shifty

StillPrettiest
i'm going to see about posting a new role-playing thread like the 1 Bar-en-Danwedh was talking about. *goes to role-playing forum*

to continue exa-byte's idea about putting up a pro-orc-life foundation: y not set up little cans on grocery store counters that say "Help an orc-orphan today" stick out tongue

A.D. Skinner
Well, I already specified as to what I would do if I were dropped in Middle Earth in your previous thread...

...I am sorry if my comments were cause for your thread from being closed...but there is a place ( as we all have been told ) for off topic chat. big grin

The Innkeeper
A place and a time yes

Thorondor is serving time currently

One week

It is my mission to bring him back

StillPrettiest
cant ya just wait a week? i mean, wuts 7 days, if u think about it.

Phoenix
I would stalk Haldir, seeing as I will have no competition, as they will all be running after legolas! big grin

StillPrettiest
wise move... i'm thinking there will be no competition for Legolas, seeing as i AM the prettiest and the strongest and the best and the wisest... stick out tongue

Flying High
i would run like hell if i was dropped near a battle....or i would kill one of the nazgul pepl steel the flying thing(im sorry im bad with names ok!)....n then i would steel ale n then fly off with the elves....or i could just run like hell to a boat....

or if i was dropped sumware nice(the shire smile ) i would stay there untill it got taken over by Sauron(if it ever hapened) n if it did hey i can always build a boat...

wow that was a long post for me....if u didnt get bored by now well done i woulda chooned out at the start wen i realised how long it was stick out tongue

shaber
I'd prefer to be dropped in Numenor under Elros. However, I would hope to be placed in Middle Earth in the Early Second Age in order to visit Moria.

The Innkeeper
no2

Your not even close, sorry

StillPrettiest
Exuse me?????????????????????????????????? JK. actually i'd go for Frodo. not many girls seem to want a man who's 3'6" and has really hairy feet. But who can resist those eyes??? love

Vingilot
laughing

he's right though, except for the fact that Exa would be running after Beleg or Sauron or an Innkeeper...wink

Vingilot
Blue eyes freak me out!!! cry *shudders* fear

StillPrettiest
Hahahahahaha! laughing i luv blue eyes! love Do they REALLY freak u out? confused

Vingilot
They really scare me...cry I HATE them...erm

StillPrettiest
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh....sry. embarrasment i guess YOU can resist his eyes. but i can't!!!!! love

StillPrettiest
www.freewebs.com/enterin is a story that my friend wrote abotu wut would happen if she were in LOTR. its really really really good!! plz read it!!!!!!! reading

Vingilot
lol big grin

If I was dropped in ME, I would......probably be Nienna...and cry.

btw....I read a Nienna/Maedros fanfic messed *dies*

StillPrettiest
who's nienna????? i like the name. its sounds cool.

Vingilot
*reads* stick out tongue

StillPrettiest
will u really read it?? its like 140 chapters long so far. wacko

Vingilot
A Vala eek!

She cries for the bad stuff that happened in Arda, but she's not "WAAAAAAA" laughing The tears that she cries bring hope to all who listen and such yes

Nienna was also my former username...I'm SO going back to Nienna! yes

shadowy_blue
Continued...

I'd be one of the Half-Elven. That way, I get to have my own realm, be a funky famous wise-dudette, and live for thousands of years until the Fading of the Elves, at which point I decide to choose a mortal life and am freed from the Circles of the World. Honestly, they literally have the best of both worlds! big grin

I would join an army. Preferrably the army of one of the Elf-lords of the First Age. Go and get some glory and stuff. There is probably 99.9999% chance I'll die, but whatever. stick out tongue

I would also be kinda like Eowyn, but less feisty, and less eager to go to war (because I am the worst person ever to go into battle, I am a complete and utter wimp, *oh look, I just made fun of myself again*). But then I still would be interested in the whole riding around on horses and swordplay thing.

Living in the Shire would be a dream come true. They have beautiful scenery, friendly people... and some pretty cute hobbits big grin (Gee, I wonder where my mind is at the moment roll eyes (sarcastic) )

Vingilot
not all of it at the moment, as I am quite depressed erm but some of it big grin *seeks to raise her hopes* smile

StillPrettiest
oooooh. i like nienna then. smile but my favorite Valar r Nessa & Irmo.

thnx shadowy_blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hobbit-style is nice. i cant decide whether i'd live in Imladris or the Shire. i could be an elf in the Shire.... stick out tongue

StillPrettiest
goody!!! she's got 140 chapters and still isnt finished, is that not crazy????? stick out tongue

Vingilot
Nessa the Dancer and Irmo the Master of Dreams eek!

Irmo my brother...wink *lol*

I'm surprised you know all this stuff messed Orli fans are stereotypes erm

lmao tsk tsk shad...I'm ashamed it was so short stick out tongue no, really, I likes it yes

*wants to get stomped my a Mumak sad*

Vingilot
laughing out loud That's....wacko stick out tongue

StillPrettiest
laughing laughing laughing laughing

StillPrettiest
yes but i am no ordinary orli fan.... evil face jk. i like the legolas in the book WAY better than the movie Legolas. like when he sings the Lay of the Nimrodel. *swoon* i'm still mad they didn't put that stuff in the movie!! mad

i love tolkien (better than orlando). i'v read sillmarilion twice. LOTR 3 times. the Hobbit twice.

shadowy_blue
Oh, a book fan! devil

Hi, StillPrettiest! big grin This is a good thing indeed. Another book fan! YAY! happy

Vingilot
Ah, yes, most Orli fans I talk to are like

"I only watch the movies for LEGOLAS!! He is SOOOO HOT! I will NEVER read those STUPID books! UGH!"

You're different, that's really cool. big grin If you were a normal one, Shadowy_Blue and I (not to mention the rest of the forum messed) would be giving you a hard time, but since you're a book fan, you're welcome here. happy

SILMARILLION! love I'm so glad you've read that too, that has to be one of the best books. Read the Unfinished Tales too big grin

I really have too much time on my hands...confused

shadowy_blue
Hey! Don't spoil our agenda. shifty

Vingilot
eek! I spoiled it! happy

StillPrettiest
laughing dont we all?! i just borrowed the unfinished tales @ the library (my favorite place happy ) and will start reading it tonite.

i luv the books. i like orli mostly because A) he was very good as Legolas, and B) he's just very cute. but i like the Hobbit the best. and FOTR. i cant stand the girls who r like "OMG he's so hot, i dont want to read the books when i can see HIM on film!!!" UGH!!!!!!!!!!! they dont know wut they're missing.

Fëanor
laughing ...that's...pretty funny yeah

StillPrettiest
i would do Legolas AND Frodo. and maybe Aragorn if i could get my hands on him... *mutters* stupid arwen... *more muttering*

Vingilot
So true yes

btw, come here big grin

Tig Party

StillPrettiest
ok wut does btw mean????? sry i'm not following.

Vingilot
btw means, by the way,

and Tig Party is a thread where we can put our off topicness--because if we keep posting this stuff here it might get closed, as it is currently not going with the topic...ermm

StillPrettiest
oops! sry. whistle pretend it never happened.

The Innkeeper
And two 'what would you do threads' closed isnt a good sign!

Phoenix
That reminds me! I can't give up my lifetime acheivement of stalking Pippin!

shifty

The Innkeeper
wink

Phoenix
laughing out loud That too! big grin

The Innkeeper
Of course wink

LittleGilraen
Pippin's cool too. but i wont butt in on ur man....err, hobbit, i mean... confused

All_For_Orlando

LittleGilraen
i like ur hobbit name and ur sig too!

i would be an elf or a valier living in Middle-Earth...... most likely Mirkwood.

All_For_Orlando
Thank you, thank you smile
Yeah, That would definatly be a 2nd choice for me, I love the elves.

LittleGilraen
yeah, my 2nd choice would be the Shire........ mmmmm, Frodo yummy..... *dreams*

Elessea
i would go hang in teh shire...

and maybe when i got bored head off to live in the forest...with trees and rivers and such...not with prissy elves from the movies...but cool elves in teh books yes

All_For_Orlando
I dont think they are prissy, just clean and unique..That's why they're my 2nd choice.

LittleGilraen
Right on!! big grin but i do like them a little better in the books.

All_For_Orlando
yeah prolly so stick out tongue

LittleGilraen
P.S. i luv orlando bloom too! but i think elijah wood is winning on the cutness thing. i'v liked elijah since i was 5. big grin sry off-topic!

if i was a Maia like Melian living in M-E, i would have soooooooo much fun! eek!

All_For_Orlando
stick out tongue lol

Bar-en-Danwedh
I would go to LAMMOTH and yell on the top of my lungs!!!
obviously before it went underwater....

All_For_Orlando
lol!

Gorgoroth

All_For_Orlando
how nice What the f**k?

LittleGilraen
nice to have u again Bar-en-Danwedh! smile

All_For_Orlando
smile

Bar-en-Danwedh
smile nice to be here LittleGilraen smile

---------------------------------------------

also, I'd get an escavation team to try and did up one of the silmarils!!!

ladygrim
lol

LittleGilraen

Mithrandir
I'd settle down in rohan...live off the fields...and just enjoy life as a horse-lord

All_For_Orlando
Sheez thats long!

LittleGilraen
laughing yep! do ya like it??

All_For_Orlando

LittleGilraen
oooooooooooooooooo, cool! big grin

i would DEFINITLY marry Frodo! big grin it always bothered me that after they destroyed the ring, merry, pippin, and sam all had somebody to care for (i'm speaking of estella, diamond, and rosie) but frodo was all alone. he didn't really have a purpose in the end. sad i would fix that in a jiffy! smile

All_For_Orlando
I was JUST thinking of that! Like, maybe after they return to the shire (seeing as he left 4 years after they got back, for valinor) that maybe things could change if he had a love of his own! LG thats where u take place big grin

LittleGilraen
yep! big grin or maybe if i met him before he got the ring, things would have been easier for both frodo and sam. *sigh* when we return to the shire, we would have some hobbit-children and enjoy life with eachother. smile

All_For_Orlando
Would you like to rp that? Like a rp called "Life in the shire"? I go it all the time on yahoo messenger with all my LOTR friends. Or on the RPG board on here.

LittleGilraen
YEAH! eek! that would be soooooooooo much fun!!!!!!! eek! yes

All_For_Orlando
stick out tongue It is, ive been Rping since back in early January!

LittleGilraen
FUN!!! big grin

All_For_Orlando
I added u to my yahoo, btw

Melkórë
I'd mate wiyh Eowyn..........................

LittleGilraen
cool! i just added u to my AIM and my Yahoo! big grin

All_For_Orlando
okie dokes smile

LittleGilraen
big grin

All_For_Orlando
smile

LittleGilraen
i'm bored. stick out tongue now i'm REALLY wishing i was in Mirkwood. i would probably have something to do there. yes like snog Legolas! or frodo love

All_For_Orlando
Thanks fur addin me to ur name! eek! stick out tongue
Yeah, Id go on an adventure for Rivendell of Mirkwood lol.

LittleGilraen
it was my pleasure to add ya, mate! wink laughing out loud

did ya read that fanfic i told ya about?? that's most likely what i'd be like if i were transported to M-E. laughing

All_For_Orlando
TY smile yeah.

LittleGilraen
big grin

All_For_Orlando
stick out tongue

LittleGilraen
may i have some more tea, plz? JK! laughing wrong window! laughing out loud

All_For_Orlando
big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.