Ryan Gosling

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PanIsMYMan08
omg does anyone else here think that Ryan Gosling is like so totally hot! i dont no if there is another thread about him or not((sorry if there is)) but he is so hot and i wanted to no whoelse thinks he's hot

Kella
he's okay...not my fav, but I go mostly on personality and well...i don't know his yet.

Bana_Rama1968
ooo i think hes hot! i Loved him in The Notebook

PanIsMYMan08
yea i no i just saw it and fell in love! love

Sarah15
i love him..lol i havent seen the notebook though...but he was good in the other movies he was in..hes hot!!

PanIsMYMan08
i never knew he was in remember the titans until after i saw the notebook. my sister told me and i ran to her room and get the movie and watched it lol. i like the part when everyone is singin and he starts dancin and then that guy is all like "stop!" lol he dances like a dork but thats ok i still love him!

PanIsMYMan08
so like is there anyone else who thinks he's hot?

All_For_Orlando
One word...Yuck!

PanIsMYMan08
he's not yuck! o well one persons opinion. lol

All_For_Orlando
euuugh!!

PanIsMYMan08
hey people we gotta keep this thread alive!!

Bana_Rama1968
i like ryan hes from London Ontario and that where i live! big grin

Bana_Rama1968
big grin

Bana_Rama1968
smile

Krabs55
SO HOT !

Bana_Rama1968
YUPPERS~!~!~!~!~!~!

PanIsMYMan08
do ya'll no of any ryan sites?

Andi
OMG!!!!!!!! I absolutely LOVE ryan gosling! He is so hot! I own every movie he has ever released and i recorded all of the MMC episodes! He has a REALLY good singing voice 2! I have one of his songs! I also have one of the songs he sang on MMC! Its so cute! I remember watching MMC when i was little. lol. I really liked The Notebook! I saw that movie like 10 times when it was in the movie theatre. lol. he is GORGEOUS!

Andi
Ryan Gosling... For You

Cinemaddiction
Even "The Believer"? messed

That movie's not every persons cup o' tea. "Murder By Numbers" would be in there, too.

Piggle Humsy
Ooh yeh! I luuuurve Ryan Gosling! He's a talented singer too!
I d/l his song "Put me in The Car" , the chorus is beautiful!
His voice is soo loverly! love

There one site I found after long long searching which is by far the best ryan site I've ever come across but I'm at my mates right now and can't remember the link but if you want it pm me and when I get back home I'll send it to you! big grin

Ryan is totally gorgeous! I first saw him in Murder by Numbers and I was totally smitten! Obviously so was Sandra Bullock! wink

I can't wait to see The Notebook! He's an awesome actor!

one eye

Morning_Glory
ummm MMC is dead no expression cant believe people are still watching that...no expression

KillTheLight
I dont find this guy attractive..........i just cant see it.....no expression but ..meh..whatever floats your boat people

Piggle Humsy
I've never seen The MMC, It's never been shown over here, But anyways I dunno about his singing then but his singing now is lovely.

Not personally to you ^ but I don't understand why people feel the need to post about people they don't like?! If I see a Thread about someone I don't like I just don't go in there.
Everyones tastes are different, so let them be different and don't bring them down!
I mean if these people weren't famous and you saw some girl on the street with Ryan Gosling would you walk over to them and say "Eurgh" to them?! No.. so why do you do it here?!
It's just something that bugs me, I just wanted to voice my thoughts! smile

Piggle one eye

Piggle Humsy
Love this pic....

love

Morning_Glory
he's ok

Fionnuala
He is very hot in the Notebook droolio

Amalish
He is HOT, i haven't seen the notebook yet but i will soon=),.....it hasent come out here yet,lame country, lol..btw: anyone know any fanfics with him??...well cya!// take Care

//Amalish smile big grin stick out tongue wink angel

X-Woman
I absolutely love his scruffy beard! love Hotness.

Piggle Humsy
he was so sizzling at the MTV movie Awards!

oh my god when he got that award for best kiss.. and he was standing on stage and he did the little finger movement to call Rachel McAdams towards him for the kiss... I was like perv

and when he said it was his pleasure.. *melts*

lucky b*tch!

he is just so lovely! cupid

sblomie545
i think he looked his best in the notebook, especially when they're older and reuniting, and he's all scruffy, yum!

Morning_Glory
he looked fugly in "United States of Leland" ..ugh

Emma718
i loved him in remember the titans..

BasketCase
I did too, and my mom didnt believe me that, that was him in it.
I think he's very hot..

Piggle Humsy
mmm yes very...

here's a pic of him looking all gorge n scruffy-ish!

perv

*Georgina_A*
He is so gorgeous in The Notebook droolio And oh so sweet cry love

startchange
you should see him in the Believer. it was before he became popular. he is a phenomenal actor.

Bloody^Pirate
He is so cute and has an excellent bodysmile plus he seems a really cool guy! And a very good actor! Btw was he something in the notebook? I mean besides an actor!

*Georgina_A*
I got the Notebook for Christmas! eek!

Had to share the good news embarrasment I love love love Ryan! love

Morning_Glory
i just like the duck scene in the notebook.. the rest is blah

*Georgina_A*
omg, how can you say it's blah?? shock

That's so sad cry

Piggle Humsy
I finally saw the notebook! Happy Dance
so I had to revive this thread... so any other Ryan fans can post with me!

no anti-gosling posting please... there is just no need for it no

The Notebook is so beautiful cry
and reading trivia about ryan for that film made me love him even more...

That is so amazingly beautiful! in_love

Ryan is an accomplished jazz guitarist.

laughing out loud

X-Woman
So is he going out with Rachel McAdams now?

*Georgina_A*
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
I finally saw the notebook! Happy Dance
so I had to revive this thread... so any other Ryan fans can post with me!

no anti-gosling posting please... there is just no need for it no

The Notebook is so beautiful cry
and reading trivia about ryan for that film made me love him even more...

That is so amazingly beautiful! in_love

Ryan is an accomplished jazz guitarist.

laughing out loud

♥ for Ryan cry

Originally posted by X-Woman
So is he going out with Rachel McAdams now?

Indeed he is.

silver_tears
Apparently, from what I've heard about people who've met the two of them while they spent a few months in Toronto where I live, he's a prick. She's apparently the sweetest little thing, but he's rude, and arrogant, and condescending erm

*Georgina_A*
Originally posted by silver_tears
Apparently, from what I've heard about people who've met the two of them while they spent a few months in Toronto where I live, he's a prick. She's apparently the sweetest little thing, but he's rude, and arrogant, and condescending erm

I didn't really want to admit it to myself (because I so fell in love with him in the Notebook) but he seems kinda moody and not very friendly in most pictures...

Sad really sad

silver_tears
Agreed, I heard that and some of these stores where they were are stores I visit, and I was shocked.
But I think it's like an artistic moody thing he has, like he doesn't do it really on purpose, but he's just antisocial.

Piggle Humsy
icon5_2 I've never heard anything like that about him....

in interviews and stuff, from the little bits where the person writes about before they started the interview he's always made out ot be the nicest down to earth guy...

don't ruin it for me no crybaby

stick out tongue

Originally posted by *Georgina_A*
I didn't really want to admit it to myself (because I so fell in love with him in the Notebook) but he seems kinda moody and not very friendly in most pictures...

Sad really sad

not in pictures I've seen...no2 plus you can't really take anything from pictures because in photoshoots he is told how to look and in pap shots they always try to make celebs look bad.
To them a nasty celeb is more interesting that a nice one. erm

katie_girl09
Although I don't find him attractive, I think he's a pretty decent actor. He's Canadian, right?

Piggle Humsy
yes he was born in London, Ontario.

at the same hospital as Rachel McAdams apparently.

Symphonie
He is okay,but not all that and a bag of potato chips..I go more for the preppy boys,mostly singers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.