Who Has The Strongest Punch In All Of Marvel? Everyone Included!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperDarryl
OK PEOPLE, I WANT TO KNOW ONE THING...WHO HAS THE MOST DEVASTATING PUNCH IN THE MARVEL UNIVERSE, YOU CAN BRING ANYONE YOU FEEL CAN HANDLE THE SCRUTINY OF BEING SMACKED DOWN WITH A LENGTHY COMMENT. I DON'T KNOW WHO HAS THE STRONGEST PUNCH, BUT I'AM PREPARED TO DEBATE IT AND FIND ONE WINNER

SuperDarryl
REMEBER THIS IS A POST ON WHO PACKS THE HARDEST PUNCH!! NOT ABOUT WHO HAS MORE OVERALL POWERS TO OBLITERATE THE OTHER TO OBLIVIAN. FEEL FREE TO ARGUE ABOUT WHO YOU THINK HAS CAN POTIENTALY UNLOAD THE MOST DEVASTATING MEGA PLANET-SHATTERING BLOW TO ANOTHER HERO OR VILLAN...

VENOMfan
actually we have one of these already

Alpha Centauri
Out of Earthlings, Hulk.

Out of everyone, I can't say I'd wanna take a right from Galactus.

-AC

SuperDarryl
NO WE DON'T HAVE ONE OF THESE YOU BLOODY THREAD KILLER!

THE OTHER ONE IS WITH EVERYONE INCLUDED, GENERALIZING EVERY SINGLE MARVEL CHARACTER IN EXISTENCE INCLUDING CELESTIAL BEINGS, LIKE LIVING TRIBUNAL, LUCIFER, ETC. ETC...

THIS ISN'T INDENTICAL TO THE ONE YOUR TALKING ABOUT, OTHERWISE I WOULDN'T HAVE POSTED IT, THANK YOU VERY MUCH. mad

bardock
beyonder takes this, get him in the ring to fight for champ ship only in america.

SuperDarryl
GALACTUS WOULD DELIEVER A DEVASTATING BLOW TO SOMEONE. WHEN HE WAS DESTROYED HE CREATED A SUN DIDN'T HE? THE GUY EATS PLANETS FOR BRUNCH, THAT MEANS HE'S FUELED BY EATING PLANETS.

YOU WANT HIM TO UNLOAD A BLOW ON YOU? I DIDN'T THINK SO, THATS MY WHOLE REASON OF MAKING THIS THREAD. THEIR ARE A BUNCH OF IDEAS, AND SUPPORTING FACTS THAT MAKES ANYONE'S OPINION A GOOD STRONG DEBATE..

VENOMfan
GEEZE! bloody thread killer? calm down! I didnt CLOSE the thread did I?

and would you elaborate on how this is any different?

Who Has The Strongest Punch In All Of Marvel? Everyone Included!!

>>>Everyone Included!! <<<

>>>THE OTHER ONE IS WITH EVERYONE INCLUDED<<<

care to explain?

bardock
Strength Level: The Beyonder's strength in the human form described under Physical Characteristics was potentially unlimited.

Known Superhuman Powers: The Beyonder was apparently the most powerful being ever to exist in this universe (although he was not native to this universe), and hence could do virtually anything, The Beyonder could manipulate incalculable amounts of energy and create and rearrange matter on a planetary scale. He proved capable of obliterating an entire galaxy.

this is why i picked beyonder.

Manowar
he doesn't literally eat them he "eats" them...meaning he sucks all of the energy out of a planet making it a barren wasteland...he doesn't pick them up and chew them

Manowar
he isnt the strongest character, just so you know

Alpha Centauri
"THE GUY EATS PLANETS FOR BRUNCH, THAT MEANS HE'S FUELED BY EATING PLANETS. "

We've got a brainiac here people...

"Strength Level: The Beyonder's strength in the human form described under Physical Characteristics was potentially unlimited.

Known Superhuman Powers: The Beyonder was apparently the most powerful being ever to exist in this universe (although he was not native to this universe), and hence could do virtually anything, The Beyonder could manipulate incalculable amounts of energy and create and rearrange matter on a planetary scale. He proved capable of obliterating an entire galaxy.

this is why i picked beyonder."

Height: 28 ft. 9 in.
Weight: 18.2 ton

18.2 tons behind a punch.

That's why I picked Galactus.

-AC

ScarletSpider
OPRAH WINFREY!!!!!

JuggernautFan
thanos with the infinity gauntlet *punched* captain america's sheild and it burst into tiny itty bitty pieces. havn't seen to many people off the list do that.

lil timmy
WOW THAT'S A LOT OF CAPS!!!!

wait, was the beyonder more powerful than thanos with the infinity gauntlet? either of them could have put something like 'infinite' force behind a physical punch if they so chose, right? that can't be said of any of the other beings, can it?

moshtitan
my vote goes to thanos. im not seein anyone top that gaunlet

FrothByte
weight lifters are not harder punchers than boxers or martial artists. strength isn't the only basis for the power behind a punch. technique is much more important... then there's ki and chi and those concentration techniques. because of this, i choose thor with odin force. i think he's had the most hand to hand training out of all those stated above.

Alpha Centauri
Surfer with the gauntlet is fricken awesome. If you are curious, buy "What if The Silver Surfer possessed the Infinity Gauntlet?" comic.

True about the Capt.A shield thing. I did enjoy that.

-AC

vu_Quang
no mangog included? or old maestro hulk?

make that mangog would win but i voted for thanos.

Linkalicious
Let me make a few comments before I go making my vote.

1.) Superdarryl loose the caps lock, you don't impress us with your inability to use the Shift key.

2.) This list is ass belonkering donkey felacio.

Thing, Ultimate Thing....whatever version you consider, would get trampeled by the rest of the group. Silver Surfer would get trampled and has never been known to pack a hard punch....he's an energy projector. Same goes with your all mighty Galactcus. Ever read one of his comics???? He uses the Power Cosmic to shoot beams and stuff....not throw punches.

It doesn't say Thanos "with the Infinity Gauntlet" so i don't know why someone would make that comment. True, it's interesting that he broke Caps shield....and then Cap stood there chin out ready to get massacred, but you can't go changing the way the poll was made just to prove your point.

Juggernaut fans....yes he punched through a dimension or something like that, but does that mean his punch is that hard? Probably not. A punch is a physical thing...ripping a dimension requires magic or mystical power. Unless you're claiming that his punch was incalcuably faster than the speed of light, because a couple members on that list can travel the speed of light....and they don't go dimension hopping.

Alpha Centauri
"Same goes with your all mighty Galactcus. Ever read one of his comics???? He uses the Power Cosmic to shoot beams and stuff....not throw punches."

I think it's hardest punch in theory though. If not forgive me, but if so I think it's Galactus. Being over 100foot tall and all that caper.

-AC

Linkalicious
I've also seen Galactcus stand no taller 4 feet above Thanos. His size depends upon the amount of energy he has at the time. A fully powered Galactcus can be well over 100 ft. tall, but a severly depleted Galactcus could stand at no more than 20 feet.

Alpha Centauri
20 feet of Galactus. You make it sound like he is pocket sized or something. Still putting 18 tons into a punch.

-AC

Linkalicious
I'd take a 14 ft Hulk over a 20 ft Galactcus in a fist fight anyday. Unfortuneately.....Galactcus doesn't like to use his hands...he likes to blast the shit outta you.

Alpha Centauri
"I'd take a 14 ft Hulk over a 20 ft Galactcus in a fist fight anyday. "

Very true and true about Galactus. But I thought it was most powerful punch in theory as stated.

-AC

who?-kid
My aunt could do the same if she had the infinity gauntlet wink.

FeceMan
How about Ego, the living planet?

Manowar
if you dont know this, Galactus has NO fighting skills (this information from the marvel encyclopedia)..NO figthing skills as in he never punchs, kicks, headbutts, craps, NOTHING! all he has is cosmic blasts, which as far as PHYSICAL not COSMIC punches, wont aid him much...sure he's a 28 ft. 9 in. 18 ton god-like force of nature...but thats hardly says much about his PUNCHES...that only says about his POWER...no offense, but you should think a little deeper than a character's height and weight to determine their physical strength wink

moshtitan
interesting point.....

IRTMU-Dragon
Thanos with the infinity gauntlet has by far the most powerfulest punch, when hes got that gauntlet hes just under the living tribunals abilities! Even higher than galactus.

norrin radd
exactly who ever possess the infinit gauntlet is the most powerful, people are always talking about thanos because in the comic story it was him who have it

Manowar
my point exactly

moshtitan
well, i guess that ends that then

Alpha Centauri
"but you should think a little deeper than a character's height and weight to determine their physical strength"

It is pretty much a given that someone packing 18 or more tons behind a punch is gonna give a good one. True though.

-AC

Manowar
not necessarily...MAYBE their weight has something to do with it, but still just because he's 18 tons DOESNT mean he can punch any harder than one of his, lets say, heralds!

moshtitan
all good points.

Arachnoidfreak
Somewhere in this forum, someone uses a formula to calculate exactly how strong Venom's punch is. something like 10,000 psi (Pounds per Square Inch). i dont feel like looking for it, but if you do, feel free.

bardock
the average boxer punches with anywhere from 450 to 600 psi so venom packs a wallop. and i still say beyonder kicks thanos ass.

Manowar
no he doesnt

Wynndar
Doom broke Caps shield too, when he had the power of the beyonder

bardock
The Beyonder's strength in the human form described under Physical Characteristics was potentially unlimited. i say he could punch pretty hard.

vu_Quang
what does the average couch potato punch around in psi?

Arachnoidfreak
Hulk's is also "potentially unlimited," so is Thanos', and so are many cosmic beings.

FeceMan
LIVING PLANET! LIVING PLANET!

bardock
vu quang it is probaly 50 psi under the average boxer depending on wieght and technique.( this is assuming this coach potato has no training.)

Spiderman_RJ
hulk ,maybe that blastaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaar get a third rank, and thing is second, but i think that big head guy that only watches the things(not being able to interfere, the huge guy in romanian like cloths from FF ) has the bisggest one(LOL)

Manowar
THE LIVING PLANET IS A FUKING PLANET!!!! HE HIMSELF DOES NOT PUNCH! HE CREATES PEOPLE WHO DO! NOW SHUTUP ABOUT HIM!

Manowar
ok bardock! would you like a small list of people who have "potentially unlimited strength"? well youll get one anyways!

Apocalypse
Beyonder
Celestials
Death
Destroyer
Eternity
Galactus
Hulk
Infinity
Living Tribunal
Lord Chaos
Master Order
Mephisto
Odin
Thanos

....Beyonder isn't the only one

bardock
i think beyonder is the best on the list.

FeceMan
Geez, no need to PMS. The fact is that he can send out tendrils. "Sending out tendrils" = tentacles that move = momentum = force behind it.

FeceMan
How strong is Apocalypse? I think he'd be a contender. Ooh, just thought of something--Doppleganger! He has SIX arms! That's, like, a lot of punches smile.

EDIT: Also...

If he can grow to the size of a star, rip it in half, and chuck it through space, well...

FrothByte
maybe we should include odin in this...

Manowar
i still think Thanos packin the Gauntlet has the strongest punch

moshtitan
ya, me too.

SuperDarryl
LISTEN UP BRAD SPITT, DON'T WORRY I'AM NOT TRYING TO IMPRESS ANYONE WITH MY BIG SCARY CAPS LOCK TYPE....LOL

Well I created this list so your just out of luck then aren't you Brad Spit?
No, the reason why I put these people on here is they all have different
origins, and some may be stomped out faster than others, but it still creates a little debate, and also creates conversation about advantates and disadvantages of the listed characters. So if your upset about the poll don't vote, it's cool =).

Well, Thing would get trampled, we both know that I just wanted to see if someone would try and defend him. We have people that are die hard fans of Hulk, Juggy, Thanos, and I'am sure Thing as well. So I included him for the fact that he does get his head stomped on quite often and was fun to included for sheer amusement.

And about Galactus, I'am sure that he could damage someone severly, with an 18 ton punch to the chest, or to the head. And yeah, I do know that Galactus sucks the energy out of an planet, devouring all life contained on that planet, even if their are aliens on the world living and breathing. I wasn't talking about him taking bites out of the planet guys...lol

Stop sniffing A-Jax, lay off the Pine Sol, and chill on the Air conditioning fluids, it's killing your brain cells at a rapid rate. What the heck do you think "THANOS, WITH THE INFINITY GAUNTLET" means? It meant Thanos with his hand in the Infinity Gauntlet, crashing someone dream with a IG blow to the head causing serious trauma.

Juggernaut is a bad azz, I admit, his a evil cheating bad azz mo fo. I think anyone who can punch threw a dimension deserves to be spoken highly of. I've seen Juggernaut level hero after hero after hero. The guy does some damage. Once the Juggernaut sets in motion forward with a punch it has been said that nothing can stop him. Remeber that Juggernaut powers are magical, so knowones knows the limits. Place him in the top 4 on the list.

Linkalicious
your cute! flowers

sorry out of cookies.

oh and having the Guantlet only solidifies my comment about the list being "ass belonkering donkey felacio"

as for the Ajax, draino, and the alike.....I was ummm....just experimenting....yah...that's it.

Arachnoidfreak
Thanos doesn't need the gauntlet to have the strongest punch, his strength is said to be unlimited anyway.

SuperDarryl
Hey I like cookies, the Keebler Elf Choclate chip with rainbow M&M's, their great.

If I had the Gauntlet I would hit you with it and take alll your cookies, Brad Spit. roll eyes (sarcastic)

SuperDarryl
I don't know if you missed the poll, but Thor is included with Odin strength, if you didn't notice. So any Thor fans stand up and be known. Thor is added with Odin strength, thank you very much.

Linkalicious
good to see you have a sense of humor darryl. yes

Hey why would you leave the Celestials off the list, but put Galactcus on the list? confused

Alpha Centauri
Yeah I thought that was kinda weird too.

-AC

Manowar
thought what was kinda wierd?

Alpha Centauri
Leaving the Celestials off the list but putting the G-man on.

-AC

FeceMan
I don't get it, Brad Spitt? Is that supposed to be witty? Besides, your constant use of capitalization IS rather annoying.

manjaro
gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.