The Force was almost no more...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Forcizzle
OMG ok i was riding iwht my family in our car and we were driving in dowtown houston, we had just moved there so we were checking it out, anyways my dad was driving and he was checking out the street signs and i just happened to me zoned out at the moment. We came up to a red light but i guess my dad didn't see it becuase we rolled on out into the intersection adn sere almost hit by a semi!. But since our car is nice and new, my dad slammed on the brakes just in time, once he heard me cuss and my mom, brother and sister scream. And lucky me i just happened to be on the side that the truck would have hit. It seriously freaked us all out, so i'm glad we were not hit big grin

niiiicce

R@ven
Glad your still in one peice Force big grin plenty of times were i almost bit the dust to eek!

Silver Stardust
Shit...good thing you weren't hit!

Forcizzle
yeah i know that would have quite sucked yes

Silver Stardust
...to say the least...

Forcizzle
well then what's the most? messed

Silver Stardust
I'm just saying that "I almost got hit by a truck. That would have sucked, huh?" is a bit of an understatement yes

Lord Soth
Yeah, there was a bad crash recently in my area...two kids a couple years younger than me were driving down the street in a moped and then a stoned kid my brother knows came barelling out and hit the moped...they were both killed....that really sucks

Forcizzle
oh of course

dude that one sucks to

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.