ruperts bday bash!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rupertrox272
hi everyone im Dalyce..just another Rupert fan. i just made him an original card. I had good fun making it and it kept me occupied all day lol. I also included a signed pic of me lol. I hope it stands out.....but even more then that I hope he has a kick ass bday party...and to all you people who wanted to send him marriage proposals...come on!!!!hes only 16!!!!!! and he doesnt even know you people!!!!!!! you guys don't deserve Rupert. and Im not saying I do or that I have a better chance, Im just saying you guys need to spend a little more time living on a litle place I like to call planet Earth. ok thats all for now. and Rupert, though I highly doubt you'll read this, have a kick ass 16th birthday!!!!

Raven Guardia
like okay, your the one who stay occupied all day making him the card, with a signed pic..he dont even know you for one thing, For another you seem really jealous and like you want him for yourself and lastly this completely pointless thread.

auror_chk
laughing not to be sad or anything but i totally agree with Raven...this thread is pointless...there was already a thread open about Ruperts BDAY bash lolol

Raven Guardia
laughing out loud *rolls on floor laughing*

*becomes serious* this needs to be closed!

auror_chk
im sorry but this thread is totally a waste of time so it should be closed down!! sorry...

Raven Guardia
I agree with auror chk yes.

Elondra
evil face

I_love_rupert23
laughing hi ya'll! as you can probaby tell i like really like rupert! lol.... whistleso ya! cya i guess! love

bunny -Courtney

auror_chk
lol...wow great pic whistle

Raven Guardia
does this thread just seem to keep stranger?

<Tidus>
Ok Who the heck is Rupert??

<Tidus>
Oh ROn?? You crazy ppl im a boy and I even realise Daniel looks better! And Who told you anyone in this thread likes Rupert Im busy looking at Hot pics of Hermione(WHatever her real name is Cant remember) Some peaple are loooking at Johny Depp whatever!

Raven Guardia
<Tidus> > Hermiones real name is Emma Watson wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.