What do u think harry is going to do to the dursleys when he can do magic at home?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pretty angel
ever woudered what horrible things harry is going to do to the dursley when he can do magic out of school? like turn dudley into a pig like hadgrid wanted to do or turn them in to frogs well hers your chance to say what u think smile

zombieman
He will do nothing to them. He won't need to because if they know that he can now do magic at home they will be scared of him and not bother him. Not only that, but also I think that by the time Harry is old enough to do magic away from Hogwarts he won't be living with the dursleys anyway, he'll probably be living a Sirius's old house.

auror_chk
or maybe he wouldve found a job or got a spot in a big quidditch team...you never know?? but thats when hes old enough...for now tho since hes still living with the Dursleys i dont think he'd do magic...only if they really do tempt him because Harrys temper has been gettn outta control lately...maybe he needs one of these beer lol stick out tongue just kiddin

pretty angel
well maybe he would like to get even for all the bad things that they did to him!!!!!!!!!!!!!! big grin stick out tongue

frodo_dude
dont think so but that would sure b great!

LadySlytherin
im sure that harry wouldn't live with the dursleys once hes out of schooll....maybe he'll pick up a place and live with ron or hermione...they all want to be aurors after all wink or does the ministry give high ppl liek the aurors places to stay?

ladygrim
kill them all

ilovedaniel
Hi everyone,
I think that Harry will blow them all up like he did to Aunt Marge in the third movie so that they will all flowt around in the sky or he will et a snake on them all and tell it to attack them because he is parselmouth. That would be very funny indeed
Nicki xxx

ladygrim
yep very .. but blowing them up like ballons would aswell lol

angelsflame265
something funny i hope

ladygrim
lock all of them under the stairs... bit of a squeeze tho ..fatt knakers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.