I.c.p Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cartman12388
Hell i ain't even a rap fan actually I hate rap, I'm a rock fan but I.C.P Mother****in rules!!!!! big grin

Evil Dead
um.....okay.......

TrAnCeDuO
you do know theres a risk that this will be closed right?

Darth Revan
FLAME WAR!!! stick out tongue

j/k j/k j/k wink

Alpha Centauri
ICP had some cool tracks and even two very good albums. However when they sold out and copped out on their long awaited 6th Jokers Card "The Wraith", it flushed their credibility down the toilet.

-AC

moonwalker741
omg not agen, sum 1 bout to get f'ed up in heeeere... stick out tongue

HockeyHorror
i.c.p can like ice t's pea.

Evil Dead
I must say, to be an underground group ICP has earned quite a lot of credibility. They are the biggest underground group in history........no MTV/radio play (except the song Let's Go All the Way)........yet have something stupid like 2 platinum albums and 7 gold, with two gold video releases.

Not to mention that they have collaborated with some of the biggest names in the music industry.........some collaborations include:

Snoop Doggy Dogg
Ice T
Ol' Dirty Bastard
Slash (Guns N Roses)
Steve Jones (Sex Pistols)
Kottonmouth Kings
Vanilla Ice
Kid Rock (Detroit hero at the time)
Esham (Detroit legend, now a label mate of theirs)
Alice Cooper

not a bad list considering these are just two nobody's from the mid-west who can't get their music played on radio or MTV........yet have the largest underground fanbase (demonstrated by their 7 gold albums and 2 platinum albums)...........

Let's not forget that their 12th album "The Amazing Jeckel Brothers" debuted at #3 on Billboard.........without the band EVER having been played on MTV and recieving no radio play.

Like or dislike the group........surely everybody can appreciate their accomplishments.

SeptemberRain
icp does in fact suck balls.

Evil Dead
maybe so.........but they've got 9 gold plaques and 2 platinum plaques.......they've done songs with Snoop Dogg, Ice T, Ol' Dirty Bastard, Slash, Steve Jones, Kid Rock, Esham, etc..........

where's your resume?

BackFire
I don't care for ICP, they're too obnoxious for my tastes.

Evil Dead
they are at that.........

they're loud........and pointless. They have maybe 5 decent songs......but for their accomplishments, I respect them. They have done what nobody else has in the music industry. They have built an empire from the ground up.......based 100% on fan support without MTV or radio play. This is damn near impossible in this day and age.

TrAnCeDuO
as i said before...theyre okay...but highly overrated...

SeptemberRain
man, i dont care who they have done music with; they still suck.

TrAnCeDuO
yeah i can kinda agree with that statement...especially after when linkin park toured with korn....meh....anyways...other than that statement you havent really justified your hatred of them....

SeptemberRain
They suck because they make crappy rock/rap that has no depth to it and they dress like clowns; i hate clowns. The make songs like F*ck everyone or something like that. Its just stupid and annoying.

Evil Dead
still better than Nelly doing songs like "flap your wings" or something and "shake your tailfeather"............

SeptemberRain
i hate Nelly, cause i hate mainstream rap

Alpha Centauri
"Snoop Dogg, Ice T, Ol' Dirty Bastard, Slash, Steve Jones, Kid Rock, Esham, etc.........."

Snoop Dogg (back in the day), ODB and Slash are the only worthy ones there. Resume or not, fact is they are cop outs who had two good albums.

-AC

SeptemberRain
yeah, Saul (Slash) is a great guitarists. I think Billy(Axl Rose) should stop being an ass hole and get the band sto do a few gigs together. But tha wont hwppen cause the rest of Guns n' Roses formed Velvet Revolver

Cartman12388
anyone listen to Def Leppard

moonwalker741
isnt deg leppard an 80s rock group < i think

Cartman12388
yea

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.