to the WHOLE music forum posters!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

m!$hA
why does everyone in the music forum have to get into a fight?? it's a place for oppinions, not facts!!! noone can say '2pac is the greatest rapper in the world', nor can they say 'acdc was the worst rock band in all time!' havn't any of you heard of the saying 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder??' god, one person says '50 cent rox' and about 1,000 of you start bashing whoever said that and whoever agrees with that person about how crap he is!
50 cent is neither the best rapper or the worst rapper in the world. nor is 2pac, twista, brother ali or immortal techniques! NOONE is the greatest rapper in the world, unless every single person can agree on it, which is NEVER going to happen so would you stop tryna say facts in a forum that is based on oppinions!

smile thanku!!
xxoo misha!

Darth Revan
thumb up

HockeyHorror
yes

Darth Revan
that being said, I don't know how anybody can say AC/DC was the worst rock band ever no expression

Deathblow
Its fun to argue happy

and if everyone just got along and agreed the whole time, this would probably be the most boring forum on earth.

HockeyHorror
arguments are fun yes

ill start an argument...

umm

tupac is my cousin...anyone disagree?

Deathblow
moron mad

Pac is my cousin. And Big Pun is my uncle mad mad

Aini
mad beer happy shifty big grin

HockeyHorror
mad

ja rule is my sisteR!

Darth Revan
whiney punk ass b!tches mad

Axl Rose is my grandpa and Slash is my next-door neighbor's third cousin twice removed happy

Aini
very ugly sis

HockeyHorror
laughing

mad

family tree:
Father: 50 cent
Mother: Ja Rule
Son: J-Kwon
Daughter: Lil' Flip

Aini
mother and sister?...hmm...

§pearhead
who's your wife then messed

Aini
oh, you weren't talking about your family tree. happy

...or were you? blink

HockeyHorror
laughing

Darth Revan
Father: Maynard James Keenan love
Mother: Brandon Boyd love x2
Sister: Amy Lee sick
Cousin: Marilyn Manson confused
Other Cousin: the baby on the cover of Nevermind happy
Grandpa: Axl Rose
Neighbor's second cousin three times removed: Slash cool

HockeyHorror
laughing out loud

Darth Revan
oh, and my annoying as crap cousin is 50 cent. He goes around telling people how much of a thug he is. One day I threatened to hire somebody to club him in the knees and he ran away screaming laughing

HockeyHorror
laughing

laughing

Deathblow
uh oh...i got somebody's sister preganant embarrasment

HockeyHorror
laughing laughing

Darth Revan
you big man-whore you mad love embarrasment

Tptmanno1
lol
This is funny.
Strange how quickly a thread can change from open mindedness to Weird ass family trees

furryman
Whos ya dadday? smokin'

Darth Revan
Maynard James Keenan is, sir confused

thank you...that's what i've been trying to say forever...misha is officially the best

Darth Revan
I made an open-mindedness thread before and it wasn't half as funny as this thread has ended up being cry stick out tongue

BackFire
Everyone has the right to say whatever they want about musicians. If they want to say "2pac is a crossdressing nazi" they have that right. If people are going to take statements seriously, then that's there problem. No one is forcing them to agree, or even acknowledge a person opinion. Arguing is part of what makes this forum interesting. Taking away arguments would make this place boring.

When I'm in the mood to watch a good argument, I come here, because there is almost always a thread where people are yelling over something that really shouldn't concern them.

m!$hA
then you must be VERY HOT!!!

woah, so that means that you are hokey horrors.....uncle???

m!$hA
eek! WOOOOOOHHH!!!!!!!! i love ya 113!!! love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.