Kmc Idol, On Behalf Of Lta

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

$
We already have a KMC King (Raz, it was always gonna be Raz) and a KMC Queen (Milla, of course) but LarryTheArch felt in his heart that the runners up deserved some credit. So, here you can vote for the runners up that you feel should be the KMC Idols, one gal and one guy. yes

Obviously the Winners will not be on the same level as our resident King and Queen, but they will have their own little podium on which they can stand and look pretty, an enormous honour. laughing

I do feel that these threads are a little stale, but LTA really has our best interests at heart, and here is a thread to prove his love. He specifically asked me to open this because he seems to think that my threads get more replies What the f**k?

Gotta love him though....... thumb up

So, get voting people, be honest and open in your electing, and tell us why YOU think the two people you have chosen deserve this the most wink

$
PLEASE IGNORE, TRYING TO POST A POLL AND THE F*CKING COMPUTER WOULDN'T LET ME!!

RAZ, DELETE THIS GODDAMN THREAD, IT WENT WRONG!!

mad

stinkfist462
lol

oh well .....
since this isnt closed yet

HI EVERYONE !!!

HockeyHorror
sup

stinkfist462
not much ..

u ?

Shoukan
Yeah I did see a poll earlier.

Where did it go?

stinkfist462
idk ..

Daedalus
Still not closed blowup

$
The other one is the same, but it actually HAS the poll, which was kinda the important bit......

*shoos all the memebers into the other thread*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.