I got $15!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
Yay! I just screwed amazon.com out of $15 and free shipping and handling! I placed an order 6 months ago for Total Recall (Special Limited Edition) for $8 along with some other movies which combined for free shipping and handling that I wouldn't have gotten without Total Recall in the deal. Total Recall never came so I was pissed and e-mailed them. They gave me a $5 gift certificate and said that they were sorry (because they realized something didn't go through) and then said they would send me a new one. It never came after months and they kept giving me estimated delivery dates but when it didn't come again, they never notified me that they are out of stock. They gave me $5 more and said they'd understand if I cancelled. At this point I already profitted $2 so I figured I'd wait it out because it was a good deal. Now that it has been six months, I asked if I could be bumped up in priority since I waited so long but they said that they just haven't gotten any in stock yet so they gave me $5 more and cancelled my order giving me back my $8. So I never paid the $8 for Total Recall, got $15 in gift certificates, and my original order got free shipping handling. eek!

shellie
laughing out loud

sweet deal

Discos
lol nice sutff, its always good to scam the "man"

btw have you got your stuff yet laughing

N0SFERATU
Yay

Ellen
YAY eek!

Furious Angel
laughing good job

Darth Revan
Way to stick it to the man Myth smokin' cool laughing

Atlantas
hah nice

§H@Ñ€
yay

Discos
did Myth end up getting Total Recall?

Myth
No, they cancelled the order. But I can still order it for cheap.

SlipknoT
Something like that happend to me once, I was at a dVd and CD store and I was buying Cabin Fever for 19.99 and the kept ringing it up and it kept saying 1.99 and so the guy sold it to me for 1.99

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.